• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mormon diversion!

Draka

Wonder Woman
fantôme profane;1148686 said:
Um ok, tell us about your underwear.

It's light blue, it's cotton, it's made by Fruit of the Loom, and currently, it's briefs because they are more comfortable for my enlarging pregnant belly. Would you care to ask about my bra next? :p

Ringer

Jar of Clay
It's light blue, it's cotton, it's made by Fruit of the Loom, and currently, it's briefs because they are more comfortable for my enlarging pregnant belly. Would you care to ask about my bra next? :p

*Quickly switches to the Eros room*

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Hey! For those out there who seem to have nothing better to do with their time than to harp on, harrass, and pick on the Mormons here...here's a little diversion to get you off their backs!

I'm a candle burning, incense and sage smoking, circle casting, ritual gown wearing, chanting, spell working, sword bearing, wand waving, talking to the elementals, praying to the Goddess and the God, walking out in the moonlight barefoot, blessing rainwater under the full moon, salt scattering, dancing, singing, pentacle wearing, Wiccan witch.

Now why don't you try to harp on my ritual clothing, my choice of beliefs, my practices, and so on and so forth. And back the hell off of poking at the Mormons for once!

You evil Satanist, spell casting, baby-eater!

I love this club!

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
With lots of details :)
Soy, regarding your current signature:
snopes.com: Greatest Nation

As for the thread: I'm a UU. I don't believe in the trinity. And I believe that everyone is saved. Nuff said.

As for the Mormons, it's like katzpur's sig says, Mormons are attacked because the attackers feel threatened by them. They know the Mormon faith is strong and growing, and cutting into their prospective pool of recruits.

FFH

Veteran Member
As a Mormon I luv to hear other Christian tell me I'm going to hell. I've had one flat out dead serious tell me to my face I'm going to hell because I'm Mormon.

The funny part is we are good friends and he's cool. He still thinks I'm going to hell though. I know I can trust him to a certian degree because, hey, at least he's honest with me.

I'm sick of people who tip toe around each other always worrying about offending.

Fish Hunter doesn't bother me IN THE LEAST or anyone else on this forum for that matter. Nutshell got to me a few times but only for a day or two.

If you chase away all the Fish Hunters what would we do for fun here ???

uss_bigd

Hey! For those out there who seem to have nothing better to do with their time than to harp on, harrass, and pick on the Mormons here...here's a little diversion to get you off their backs!

I'm a candle burning, incense and sage smoking, circle casting, ritual gown wearing, chanting, spell working, sword bearing, wand waving, talking to the elementals, praying to the Goddess and the God, walking out in the moonlight barefoot, blessing rainwater under the full moon, salt scattering, dancing, singing, pentacle wearing, Wiccan witch.

Now why don't you try to harp on my ritual clothing, my choice of beliefs, my practices, and so on and so forth. And back the hell off of poking at the Mormons for once!

There is no debate. your beliefs not being biblical and yourself being a non-believer of the God in the bible does not give us any common ground by which to debate on.:angel2:

uss_bigd

As a Mormon I luv to hear other Christian tell me I'm going to hell. I've had one flat out dead serious tell me to my face I'm going to hell because I'm Mormon.

Real Christians do not say such a thing, christians who live with a faith in an inerrant bible believes in a God who desires that all men be saved.:angel2:

Remember, stern disapproval is different from passing judgemnt:bow:

DeepShadow

White Crow
There is no debate. your beliefs not being biblical and yourself being a non-believer of the God in the bible does not give us any common ground by which to debate on.:angel2:

Since when does a true bigot let the facts (or ignorance thereof) stop them from talking?

Oh, and BTW, Draka, there's a barrel of hot coals in HELL with your name on it! [Yakov]It's fun to be a bigot![/Yakov]

Sorry, I guess that doesn't really fulfil the thread's purposes if a Mormon gets on your case...hmmmmm....

DeepShadow

White Crow
Real Christians do not say such a thing, christians who live with a faith in an inerrant bible believes in a God who desires that all men be saved.:angel2:

Says the person who just told us all what "real Christians" do.

Boy, I betcha that's a load off of God's mind, that you go and define Christianity for Him.

Oh, and Draka, you worship Satan, even if you say you don't. But I mean that in the best possible way.

Starfish

Please no sarcasm

Draka, I appreciate your good intentions. It's refreshing. Thanks.

Booko

Deviled Hen

irony_4.gif

Jeremy Mason

They stopped using placenta in their products some while ago. Pity. They worked better then. Still good stuff though.

Nu Skin is owned by Mormons, you know. ;)

I was a rep. going to make millions. Does that mean I was a Mormon?:sarcastic