• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Misconceptions

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
'Phallic refers to a man's poo-poo'!? If you can't even get something as simple as that correct, how're you gonna get anything else right?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
lady_lazarus said:
'Phallic refers to a man's poo-poo'!? If you can't even get something as simple as that correct, how're you gonna get anything else right?
Now you are confusing me; phallic ?- where does that appear ?:confused:

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
michel said:
Now you are confusing me; phallic ?- where does that appear ?:confused:
Not on the site you posted...don't panic. The other site claims that :
The horned god is a phallic (phallic refers to a man's poo-poo) deity of fertility.
I've got three kids, and as far as I'm aware a man's 'poo-poo' has little to do with fertility.At least, not as I understand poo-poo. That could be just a huge Satan fuelled misconception on my part though.
Sorry Michel...should have explained myself a bit better.:eek:

niamhwitch

Celtic Faery Wiccan )O(
But witches say, "we love the horned god". Well, HE HATES YOU just like he hates me and everybody else. That's why you'll never be happy and you will sink in deeper and deeper debauchery and despair.
WOW. First of all, how does he know what the Horned God is thinking? Also, I'm quite happy in my life lol. This man really does not know what he is talking about. I love how he compares the Wiccan Rede to the Satanic saying. They both may have the same line in them ("Do what thou will") but the Wiccan Rede specifies "An' it harm none". It really isnt a fair comparison.

I looked up that book Wicca: Satan's Little White Lie on Amazon and amazingly, its a real book! There were 91 reviews for the book on Amazon and 65 people gave it a 1 star review (the lowest you can give on Amazon). This guy is such a joke...

Lycan

Preternatural
In regards to the 'poo-poo', I think he means a penis but is too uptight to actually say penis.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Lycan said:
In regards to the 'poo-poo', I think he means a penis but is too uptight to actually say penis.
I don't blame him; I'm too uptight to say 'penis'.:eek:

:jiggy:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Unedited said:
Yes, but shouldn't he at least say "pee-pee"?
Errr, This Forum isn't for under 'ten year olds' is it ?... I mean, there is a name for the organ, is it so offensive?:confused:

Unedited

michel said:
Errr, This Forum isn't for under 'ten year olds' is it ?... I mean, there is a name for the organ, is it so offensive?:confused:
I don't think it's offensive, but if the writer does, he could at least get it's function right.

linwood

I've got three kids, and as far as I'm aware a man's 'poo-poo' has little to do with fertility.At least, not as I understand poo-poo. That could be just a huge Satan fuelled misconception on my part though.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I dunno LL.
I`ve got three little sh*ts running around here now .

Poo-Poo...It`s killing me.
:biglaugh: