• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More guns is obviously the answer...

Good-Ole-Rebel

This isn't just one woman. Evidence was provided that babies getting a hold of a gun and causing gun accidents is a thing.

Well, this instance was about one woman.

No one is saying accidents don't happen. They do. That is why they are called 'accidents'. If you got dogs as pets, you're going to have dog accidents. If you got toys for children, you are going to have accidents. If you got swimming pools you're going to have accidents. If you got cars to transport kids your going to have accidents.

So what?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You mean there are lots of crazy women out there who shouldn't have children much less a gun? I agree.

Good-Ole-Rebel
No. I was referencing the fact this is not an isolated incident where a baby has gotten a hold of a gun and caused an accident. But if you want to misplace that with misogyny to dodge points about how our gun laws are ridiculous, that's your choice. But it doesn't match reality. We need mandatory safety training to own a gun.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You mean there are lots of crazy women out there who shouldn't have children much less a gun? I agree.

Good-Ole-Rebel
No. I was referencing the fact this is not an isolated incident where a baby has gotten a hold of a gun and caused an accident. But if you want to misplace that with misogyny to dodge points about how our gun laws are ridiculous, that's your choice. But it doesn't match reality. We need mandatory safety training to own a gun.

Good-Ole-Rebel

And plenty of people with a gun, looking and waiting for it, they wound up dead too because their precious savior gun didn't save them.

But they would have wound up dead without it any way. You give yourself a chance. Just because you have the gun doesn't mean you make it out alive. It gives you a chance.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good-Ole-Rebel

As I said, accidents will always happen irregardless what you do. You can't teach dumb***. Which is what that woman was.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Ha ha!
Mandatory 3rd party risks public liability insurance? No!
Mandatory Training ? No!
Mandatory home security surveys? No!
Mandatory secured gun safes? No!
Mandatory Criminal record checks? Possibly.
Mandatory all-gun licensing? No!
Mandatory Age restrictions? :shrug:

Ban on military assault weapons? No!

And more?
While we're at it let's get rid of driver's licences and age limits on cars, alcohol, tobacco, etc. and then plant Old Glory atop a hill of dead children while we praise Jesus.