• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Modern man like footprints found, evolution theory in doubt.

dad1

Well, since you have not posted any evidence whatsoever to support your claims of a different state past, why would we assume you know what you are talking about?

This doesn't even come close to addressing the problem of why the ratios should have exactly the ratios we expect to see from millions of years of decay.
Yes it does if one has a modicum of comprehension. If all the isotopes almost (save those that came from the current nature/decay processes) were here doing whatever they used to do, that means they were here in the same ratios! But one cannot look at the current nature and what atoms now do in the ratios to determine what they used to do.

I am not sure how to put it more simply.

Tiberius

Yes it does if one has a modicum of comprehension. If all the isotopes almost (save those that came from the current nature/decay processes) were here doing whatever they used to do, that means they were here in the same ratios! But one cannot look at the current nature and what atoms now do in the ratios to determine what they used to do.

I am not sure how to put it more simply.

See the part that I bolded and underlined? You need to support this claim. Specifically, demonstrate why they could NOT have been in any other ratio.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Looked at your link. Nothing there at all to support your religion. Not sure why you are spamming the thread,

dad, just because you can't understand the evidence does not mean your myth has not been refuted.

Since you know so little why don't we start on the concept of evidence. You will keep losing until you understand that concept.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Looked at your link. Nothing there at all to support your religion. Not sure why you are spamming the thread,

The question was not religion, he question was you mocking disability, and you know it well.

And of course, your admission of guilt

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Since the rapid continent move was likely after the flood along with great uplifts and subduction and mountain building, etc, not sure why you think it ought to be sitting in Times square or someplace.

We could ask why so many flood legends exist. Perhaps early cultures called him another name. Who knows?

God may not be into woman's lib?

You estimations are wrong. Show the basis for them...we will laugh.
Since the flood is not known to have been in this present nature, we can expect that most life on earth could not leave fossil remains. So few are expected. We also expect very very very rapid evolution/adapting in the former nature. We also expect the continents were still joined!
The genetics you base this on probably did not even exist in the former nature. The genetic diversity could come in the former nature easily.
Ha. Science theorizes about wormholes. The bible talks of windows in heaven opened up to bring the water from the other side of the stars to earth. You see there was water above the firmament (where the stars were placed).
Your dates are totally same state past faith based and wrong. Egypt was post flood.

The flood was just one year and need not explain all things. You want to post some exact formation you think disproves the flood and we can attack that. Until then, sorry, one year is history just does not need to explain everything!

Wrong. Most people on earth were culled. There was a total reboot. The flood was never to destroy sin. I will note that the flood and later nature change did affect man in ways that really put real limits on the damage real wicked men could do. For example, the languages were confused, the continents separated, and man lived tiny lifespans in comparison after the change. Imagine a Hitler nine centuries old!

Now, got any tough ones? This is too easy.

Yet no evidence exists of a global flood, not of any rapid continent drift, great uplifts and subduction and mountain building out of the ordenery. So your straw man is just that, a man of straw blowing in the breeze.

Changing the subject is a poor cop out. It is known by observing strata and sediment that local floods occured and still do. There is no evidence for a global flood.

What?

My estimations are reasonable accurate unless you can prove otherwise but i won't hold my breath.

What? Here is no break in he fossil record. Your evidence of rapid evolutionary change since your claimed flood please... Once again i won't hold my breath while i wait.

And again with the former nature. What no evidence.. you are getting boring.

Please provide verse numbers for your claim... Waiting.

Not my dates, hebrew dates and lets face facts here, they arw the ones who penned the legend of the world flood.

Dna proves otherwise, I'll take the evidence of dna before that of a known spam merchant.

Considering you never actually provided anything but opinion, mumbo jimbo and woo,

dad1

See the part that I bolded and underlined? You need to support this claim. Specifically, demonstrate why they could NOT have been in any other ratio.

If they were here and used in the processes of the former nature, then yes, the ratios are expected. The only issue is what state existed, what forces were here acting upon those atoms? We don't know. All we know is what acts now.

You need to demonstrate that this same nature existed so that the same forces were here and acting on the ratios! Otherwise you must face the music.

dad1

dad, just because you can't understand the evidence does not mean your myth has not been refuted.

Since you know so little why don't we start on the concept of evidence. You will keep losing until you understand that concept.
I think we see your concept of evidence by your posts. Namely, you have none, and don't care and enjoy talking despite this.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If they were here and used in the processes of the former nature, then yes, the ratios are expected. The only issue is what state existed, what forces were here acting upon those atoms? We don't know. All we know is what acts now.

You need to demonstrate that this same nature existed so that the same forces were here and acting on the ratios! Otherwise you must face the music.
Poor dad, you are totally befuddled again. Hand waving is not a valid debating technique.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I think we see your concept of evidence by your posts. Namely, you have none, and don't care and enjoy talking despite this.

You really should not lie about me. I understand evidence and am willing to discuss it. You seem to be afraid to discuss it at all. You are not even fooling yourself today, dad.

dad1

The question was not religion, he question was you mocking disability, and you know it well.

The religion is question is fake news so called science that bases models of the past on a same nature in the past belief.

dad1

Sorry no idea what you are taking about. Perhaps you feel that using capitol letters is mocking some disability?

dad1

Yet no evidence exists of a global flood, not of any rapid continent drift, great uplifts and subduction and mountain building out of the ordenery. So your straw man is just that, a man of straw blowing in the breeze.
We know the continents moved and mountains raised in many cases. How fast is not known by science. The flood is not something science deals with knows about, or has anything to say about.
It is known by observing strata and sediment that local floods occured and still do. There is no evidence for a global flood.
Yes they do...so? What has that got to do with the KT era worldwide flood of Noah?

What? Here is no break in he fossil record. Your evidence of rapid evolutionary change since your claimed flood please... Once again i won't hold my breath while i wait.
Break? Why would we see that? If mankind and most animals could not leave remains in the former nature why would we expect some 'break'? We started to be able to leave remains as the nature allowed.
And again with the former nature. What no evidence..
The same nature in the past...no evidence...ZZzzzzz
Please provide verse numbers for your claim... Waiting.
What claim? That the bible indicates nature was not the same, and therefore all things we know that happened like uplift, drift..etc could have been rapid??

Science doesn't know what the nature was like so either we admit that and just be ignorant, or we avail ourselves of the actual record God left us of that time.

Here are some reasons listed as to how the bible record indicates a different state in the past than we now have.

montaintwentyone

Not my dates, hebrew dates and lets face facts here, they arw the ones who penned the legend of the world flood.
What Hebrew dates are you talking about and why?
Dna proves otherwise, I'll take the evidence of dna before that of a known spam merchant.
There is NO DNA from pre KT layer is there? Sorry, but we just do not know modern genetics was the same as what we had then. Try talking from knowledge rather than hunches eh?