• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mitochondrial Eve is proven to be wife of Adam

questfortruth

Details are in the file. Enjoy!

By the way, the atheists confess, that they have no idea of God's existence, but they say, that He does not exist. Why do they formulate this by "God is dead", and not by "God is probably dead"?

Attachments

• EveAdam4.pdf
    393.8 KB · Views: 0

David T

Premium Member

By the way, the atheists confess, that they have no idea of God's existence, but they say, that He does not exist. Why do they formulate this by "God is dead", and not by "God is probably dead"?
Ok sooo....

Bigfoot logic! !! !! I have emperical proof of big foot.

On a side note to sharp atheists... i wouldnt depend on such reasoning as your expert guide to the topic the bible. Just a guess..
top-10-sightings-intro-324x205.jpg

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Atheists assert they have no idea of god's existence because they have no evidence of it, just as they have no evidence for unicorns or Thor.
Not all atheists assert there is no God, and "God is Dead" was a statement by Nietzsche, expressing his idea that the Age of Reason had made faith untenable.

I still see no evidence that "mitochondrial Eve" has anything to do with God or religious mythology. The link presupposes an actual Adam.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
There are many Y nucleus Adams. I don't think any of them lived for 100s of years though. Like how is this proof exactly?

questfortruth

Atheists assert they have no idea of god's existence because they have no evidence of it, just as they have no evidence for unicorns or Thor.
Not all atheists assert there is no God, and "God is Dead" was a statement by Nietzsche, expressing his idea that the Age of Reason had made faith untenable.

I still see no evidence that "mitochondrial Eve" has anything to do with God or religious mythology. The link presupposes an actual Adam.
Why then Wikipedia does not say, that there is no God?

ecco

Veteran Member
Your phrasing "have no idea god's existence" is ambiguous at best. There is as much evidence for Allah or the Christian God or Shiva as there is evidence for unicorns or Thor. The evidence is that gods are the creations of man's imaginings.

Not all atheists assert there is no God,
I do.

Altfish

Veteran Member

Since god was never alive, how can she die?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why then Wikipedia does not say, that there is no God?
I don't see your point, here.

Making a definitive statement like: "the Earth revolves around the Sun," "there are no unicorns," or "there is no God," entails a burden of proof. Withholding belief pending evidence does not.

I cannot prove that unicorns or the Flying Spaghetti Monster -- or God -- don't exist, so I withhold belief pending evidence.
Withholding evidence doesn't preclude a high degree of skepticism, though, especially when there is evidence that something is made up.