• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Missed deliberately from 1001 albums?

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I never cared for those lists because they're slanted towards various genres and eras of music that I don't care about. They're from another generation.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Another couple that deserve to be recognised - no full albums that are seemingly at hand. :oops:

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Obviously apart from the 90s. :D
Don't tell me you don't like Bjork or Nirvana. Or Radiohead. Or Soundgarden. Or Pantera. Or Mariah Carey. Or Tupac. Or Biggie. Or Nine Inch Nails. Or the Prodigy. Or No Doubt. Etc, and on and on. There was such a diverse range of music in the mainstream in the '90s, that I could could totally exhaust myself listing popular standout artists from that decade from various genres, even if I don't personally enjoy them.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Don't tell me you don't like Bjork or Nirvana. Or Radiohead. Or Soundgarden. Or Pantera. Or Mariah Carey. Or Tupac. Or Biggie. Or Nine Inch Nails. Or the Prodigy. Or No Doubt. Etc, and on and on. There was such a diverse range of music in the mainstream in the '90s, that I could could totally exhaust myself listing popular standout artists from that decade from various genres, even if I don't personally enjoy them.
I did like a couple you mention, but their CDs have long since gone to the charity shops. What I find interesting has changed.