• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Miracles in Atheistic World

questfortruth

In my opinion, a miraculous event is an impossible event. But a miracle has to exist. It is simply an impossible miracle. Faith is about the thing that exceeds our hopes and wildest dreams.

Eternal life is a miracle because all die. I defined a miracle as an impossible event. For example, instead armies of Putin and Zelensky murdering each other, the heads of states will enter a boxing fight.
Another example is the following imagination scenario. Biden gave me trillion dollars for finding counter-example to Navier-Stokes equations because this revolutionary study helped NASA to modify the long-misunderstood equations to make spacecraft missiles faster. To fly in the air effortlessly like UFO. Why a Trillion, not a million? He can print. He has a printer. It is a totally impossible event. Not my discovery but the gratitude of humans. But, if it happened --- it is a miracle, according to my definition.

Last edited:

questfortruth

It is a totally impossible event. Not my discovery but the gratitude of humans. But, if it happened --- it is a miracle, according to my definition.
When He saw them, He said, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed. One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked Him—and he was a Samaritan. Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?” Then He said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”

Luke 17

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In my opinion, a miraculous event is an impossible event. But a miracle has to exist. It is simply an impossible miracle. Faith is about the thing that exceeds our hopes and wildest dreams.

Eternal life is a miracle because all die. I defined a miracle as an impossible event. For example, instead armies of Putin and Zelensky murdering each other, the heads of states will enter a boxing fight.
Another example is the following imagination scenario. Biden gave me trillion dollars for finding counter-example to Navier-Stokes equations because this revolutionary study helped NASA to modify the long-misunderstood equations to make spacecraft missiles faster. To fly in the air effortlessly like UFO. Why a Trillion, not a million? He can print. He has a printer. It is a totally impossible event. Not my discovery but the gratitude of humans. But, if it happened --- it is a miracle, according to my definition.

Why do the headline say about miracle in Atheists world?

Isn't this just another of you countless attacks on Atheists and atheism??
When will you stop attacking them?

And no video answer thank you...

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Excuse me, sir. Can you forgive me my low level of IQ?
I am not an Atheist myself, and I have been back only a few days here in RF, and already now your attack on Atheists are making me thinking of leaving RF for good.
And your attack on Atheists has NOTHING to do about you having low IQ. I am sure you actually have a good IQ, its nothing wrong with your IQ at all.

Atheists in RF has the exact same right to speak and show their opinions and views as the religious people have.

There is no need to attack each other just because humans believe differerently.

If you want Atheists to answer why they have no faith in God, just ask them in one of your OP's and when they answer, listen and try to see it from their side. Most of the time their answer will be similar to "We don't see evidence of a God, so we don't believe until physical evidence has been clearly shown"

As a scientist you of all people should know and understand the concept of "proof and evidence"

And, no this is not an attack on you as a person, I only trying to give you a chance to look in to what Atheists think of when it comes to existence of God.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I enjoy atheists around. Forgive me for any transgression, please. Is Atheism a forbidden word? No. So, let me have my peace.

You don't require a capital letter for atheism.
And it's not forbidden...as you well know. It's just unrequired.

If I use the term 'Catholics' in my title, Catholics might be surprised to jump into my thread and notice it is nothing to do with them, and I just three the word in because...well, I'm not sure why, honestly.

So...leave us alone. Please.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am not an Atheist myself, and I have been back only a few days here in RF, and already now your attack on Atheists are making me thinking of leaving RF for good.
And your attack on Atheists has NOTHING to do about you having low IQ. I am sure you actually have a good IQ, its nothing wrong with your IQ at all.

Atheists in RF has the exact same right to speak and show their opinions and views as the religious people have.

There is no need to attack each other just because humans believe differerently.

If you want Atheists to answer why they have no faith in God, just ask them in one of your OP's and when they answer, listen and try to see it from their side. Most of the time their answer will be similar to "We don't see evidence of a God, so we don't believe until physical evidence has been clearly shown"

As a scientist you of all people should know and understand the concept of "proof and evidence"

And, no this is not an attack on you as a person, I only trying to give you a chance to look in to what Atheists think of when it comes to existence of God.

Don't let it upset you, mate. It's not a problem, just somewhat annoying.

I'm glad you're back!!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Don't let it upset you, mate. It's not a problem, just somewhat annoying.

I'm glad you're back!!
Thank you @lewisnotmiller :)

I am personally in a very good place these days, but seeing someone attacking others for their view on God, It make RF a less interesting place to be.

Both believers, and non believers have a right to feel at home in RF, and I think many atheists are bored or tired of reading insults and harrasment of them just because they have not God in their life.

A good religious person should not need to attack others, because looking inward, fixing once own issue first is more important than telling others how "wrong" they are.

:)

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Thank you @lewisnotmiller :)

I am personally in a very good place these days, but seeing someone attacking others for their view on God, It make RF a less interesting place to be.

Both believers, and non believers have a right to feel at home in RF, and I think many atheists are bored or tired of reading insults and harrasment of them just because they have not God in their life.

A good religious person should not need to attack others, because looking inward, fixing once own issue first is more important than telling others how "wrong" they are.

:)

I fully agree because we all have our common humanity no matter what we believe so people must be free to believe what they wish prejudice free.

Please do not leave RF. You are valued and I learn a lot from you.