• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

min Foreword

Different Mind

Simmering through the Thoughts of I, i think it's best to introduce myself at first primarily before Opening up with Statements or Debatable Conquests that i may attempt to permit.

My name is Minart and I'm of a semi Schizophrenic Mind; With that Said, i have always been of a Different Mind Which Brough much Good; And At the Latter Not. So I'm intending to Gather Some Thoughts that May Give new Meanings to Different Definitions Which already were obtained; and Perhaps with it New Arrangements of thoughts We May Speak on Thing outside our Comfort Zone of Dogma's and Theorize Into the Oblivion While Always Keeping our Feet On the Ground. I consider all Conclusions to be Meek and Harmless to the Observers Since Religion is based on Virtue and Character is a Must in the Have. Please Do not Attempt to Speak on the Manner For Which i Write; Neither the Conclusive Thoughts unless It is based on an Ego Free Zone. So to All Who Have Not Read This, i Will Redirect them Here So to Save Some Breath.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for free breakfast in the staff cafeteria...
OIP.GL2KTPIKDx3yT9NZ0qKnAQHaFH

Heyo

Veteran Member
Simmering through the Thoughts of I, i think it's best to introduce myself at first primarily before Opening up with Statements or Debatable Conquests that i may attempt to permit.

My name is Minart and I'm of a semi Schizophrenic Mind; With that Said, i have always been of a Different Mind Which Brough much Good; And At the Latter Not. So I'm intending to Gather Some Thoughts that May Give new Meanings to Different Definitions Which already were obtained; and Perhaps with it New Arrangements of thoughts We May Speak on Thing outside our Comfort Zone of Dogma's and Theorize Into the Oblivion While Always Keeping our Feet On the Ground. I consider all Conclusions to be Meek and Harmless to the Observers Since Religion is based on Virtue and Character is a Must in the Have. Please Do not Attempt to Speak on the Manner For Which i Write; Neither the Conclusive Thoughts unless It is based on an Ego Free Zone. So to All Who Have Not Read This, i Will Redirect them Here So to Save Some Breath.
Hi there, Different Mind,

am I right in presuming that English is not your native language? Where are you from?

Different Mind

Hi there, Different Mind,

am I right in presuming that English is not your native language? Where are you from?

We Are all From G-D " ", but besides that i am from a European Touchdown at birth of an Oriental Origin. English is Not my Primarily Native Language. But all Things said; the Most Prominent!

Last edited: