• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Milestone

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
After six years of college (since I changed majors two years into my first one), a few months of military service, and several years of striving to maintain my mental health, I have finally managed to start doing paid work.

My friend and I have recently started a freelance gig, and we got our first client last week (a tech organization). Yesterday, they finalized the negotiations with us, so now we get to start working on their project! Since they have a lot of projects planned in advance, this might also turn into a long-term partnership. We'll see.

Definitely a much-needed boost for both my friend and me. I think I've earned a celebration after so much patience. :D

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
upload_2022-1-14_8-35-10.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
After six years of college (since I changed majors two years into my first one), a few months of military service, and several years of striving to maintain my mental health, I have finally managed to start doing paid work.

My friend and I have recently started a freelance gig, and we got our first client last week (a tech organization). Yesterday, they finalized the negotiations with us, so now we get to start working on their project! Since they have a lot of projects planned in advance, this might also turn into a long-term partnership. We'll see.

Definitely a much-needed boost for both my friend and me. I think I've earned a celebration after so much patience. :D
Good!
We need more taxpaying workers to support us retired folk.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Congrats!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

congratulations on your journey. From the other end it seems daunting but now you look back and see it was one step, one minute, one hour, one day, and wow you here.