• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I have seen absolutely no evidence of Aphrodite, and have seen a lifetime of evidence for God, and am still yet seeing it.

I hope that answers your question.

Peace.

But why is your evidence any more real then anyone elses? What make you right and anyone else wrong?

mickiel

But why is your evidence any more real then anyone elses? What make you right and anyone else wrong?

You midsjudge me, I hold absolutely no concern about these " Others" and what they believe. My belief is for me, their belief is for them. I have not said I was right or wrong, you bring that into this picture, not me.

These things I believe are for me, and me alone, I hold them over nobody. Its my thing.

Peace.

mickiel

The Love of humans does not make humans gods. Only a God can make a God.

Peace.

For that matter, only a God can make a human. Evolution cannot make anything, and has not made anything. Evolution is a human replacement for God.

Its no doubt that evolutionist are having a Romance with the theory of evolution, and its still a theory, its not a fact. So I understand their romance with it, after all, they have divorced the reality of God, and simply taken on another mate.

Peace.

CarlinKnew

For that matter, only a God can make a human. Evolution cannot make anything, and has not made anything. Evolution is a human replacement for God.

I don't know about you, but my parents (humans ;)) made me. I agree that evolution is a replacement for God. God is a primitive myth, it's obsolete. Evolution is real, it's science, whether you understand it or not. Seriously, it's not even up for debate. Educate yourself.

mickiel

This statement does not make sense.

Often Romance makes no sense, it can be irratic, foolish, stupid, but at the same time fulfilling and rewarding. You know what, some people can remain single and without romance all their lives and be content. Although I am very, very fond of women, in my older years, I can be just as content being alone and without a woman.

In my romance with God, I am alone and without him. And I often express this, I don't know God, and I am not the kind of man who " Falls in Love", any woman I have had could tell you that. I didnot " Fall into my belief in God", I have very carefully examined this whole thing, and I see no logical conclusion other than God.

We exist because of something very powerful, most weould agree with that. We just differ on what or who that Power is.

Whenever I see something very, very powerful, I have learned to suspect God is behind it.

And I want to go further into Romance and why I view it as a unique power.

Peace.

mickiel

I don't know about you, but my parents (humans ;)) made me. I agree that evolution is a replacement for God. God is a primitive myth, it's obsolete. Evolution is real, it's science, whether you understand it or not. Seriously, it's not even up for debate. Educate yourself.

Evolution is for you, God is for me. And I educate myself learning about God, evolution or science has nothing to offer me. Well on second thought, science has plenty to offer me, but evolution is not science, its a myth.

Peace.

Tristesse

Evolution is for you, God is for me. And I educate myself learning about God, evolution or science has nothing to offer me. Well on second thought, science has plenty to offer me, but evolution is not science, its a myth.

Peace.

You really don't want to go down that path, just stick to your topic thread.

mickiel

You really don't want to go down that path, just stick to your topic thread.

Well your right, I am not intrested in going into evolution, it means nothing to me.

However I am intrested in Romance, and I think God is romancing humanity, but just playing " Hard to Get" right now. I think he is in Love with humanity, no doubt there in me.

But why does the controling person in a Romance, sometimes play hard to get?

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

mickiel

There is a certain pathology in Romance that the one in emotional control will play hard to get. If within their mind and heart they already want the person, then they are just trying to increase the desire of the other. They are trying to make the other desire them even more. An interesting tactic which has worked for years, but may backfire at times. Now, I am not trying to reduce God to human emotion, because God is not human, but I do see a " Type of Romance he has with humanity." And with his habit of not revealing himself fully to humanity, I often wonder just what he is doing.

You know if you hold yourself back in Romance, you may loose your intended. I mean it is said that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but one does not want to stay away too long. There is an interesting verse in Romans 8:22;" For we know that the whole creation Groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now." Even creation itself, the universe and earth is longing for its creator, and suffering because he has not revealed himself clearly to us all. This is why many do not believe in God, they have sort of " Given up on him." And that is perfectly understandable.

In vs.20 it says the Creation was subjected to futility, " Not of its own Will", but because of him who subjected it, " In Hope." This is saying a lot about God. One, it was he who subjected us all to this futility we know as suffering and misery. Misunderstandings and feelings of hopelessness. But he subjected us in his own Hope, so I think one thing he does want to position humanity to do, is to Hope for him and in him. Which again reminds me of Romance.

Me myself, I don't like it when women keep themselves from me with intentions of increasing my desire for them, and I don't do that to women, if I like them, I tell them right off. I don't get into the " Games of Romance", I keep it plain and simple, so she will hold no doubts.

When I consider Romance, much can be learned from it, it can be some very good lessons too. And the more I consider God, the more I see a definte pattern of Romance. Its not that I think God is playing some game with humanity, but he defintely is teaching us a lesson that we will NEVER forget! One of those lessons is what human life would be like " Without Him involved."

And I want to go into the ramifications of that.

Peace.

themadhair

Ecclesiastes 4:12:
” Though one person may be overpowered by another, two people can resist one opponent. A triple-braided rope is not easily broken.”

The reality:
[FONT=&quot]Religion[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]% have been divorced[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jews[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]30%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Born-again Christians[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]27%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Other Christians[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]24%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Atheists, Agnostics[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]21%[/FONT]
So…love is proof of god huh?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
mickiel, I can't quite put my finger on it, but your portrayal of "romance" really gives me an ick factor.

The unconditional love of a woman for her mate you displayed in the OP doesn't really seem to have a basis in reality. Humans just can't love perfectly: we will argue, we will nitpick, we will sometimes not even like those that we love. I honestly think that a partnership that never experiences an argument, but only this clingy adoring sort of love, is not healthy.

I also don't think you have adequately established that romance proves God. You have shown how there can be parallels made with our interaction with God, or with God's interactions with us; but this in itself is just an analogy of relationships, and not proof of the existence of an Eternal Partner.

mickiel

I also don't think you have adequately established that romance proves God. You have shown how there can be parallels made with our interaction with God, or with God's interactions with us; but this in itself is just an analogy of relationships, and not proof of the existence of an Eternal Partner.

The Proof of God is only for certain eyes and minds, its not for everyone. Only certain people will see what I am presenting. Its just not for you. For example, certain things are just not for me, such as evolution, I cannot see it. Its not for my eyes, my mind does not accept it, thus, it cannot be proven to me.

Romance Proves God to me because I can see his involvement in it. Its like seeing the wind blow things, feeling its power yourself, but still not being able to actually see the wind itself. But you know its there. Well, Romance has a definte " Thumbprint", human emotions have a definte thumbprint that I can trace to someone of great power who had a hand in it.

And I want to go into how to track God down.

Peace.

mickiel

If you want to control a human there are two definte ways to do that; get into their heads, or get into their hearts. Mind control or emotional control. This is two ways that God controls humans, he can get anyone to literally do anything. The influence of evil is the same, it can get at humans through these ways of being. And we are heavily influenced by these powers. We can't see these powers, but one can learn to reconize that they are there. Because they leave tracks.

When I see a city, or a town, or a country that has an awful lot of turmoil in it, I know that certain " Powers" are congregating there. And they are influencing the humans there. Influence can and will group up and congregate. Just as believers in God congregate, Atheist congregate, young people congregate, its just something that people do. There is a strength in numbers. That strength is power, and that power can be traced by the right eye. Conversely, human emotion, Love, Hate, is in EVERY human. Thats strength in numbers, that strength is Power, that kind of Power can be traced, it leaves a definte handprint of a very great majestic power.

Peace.

mickiel

If you want to control a human there are two definte ways to do that; get into their heads, or get into their hearts. Mind control or emotional control. This is two ways that God controls humans, he can get anyone to literally do anything. The influence of evil is the same, it can get at humans through these ways of being. And we are heavily influenced by these powers. We can't see these powers, but one can learn to reconize that they are there. Because they leave tracks.

When I see a city, or a town, or a country that has an awful lot of turmoil in it, I know that certain " Powers" are congregating there. And they are influencing the humans there. Influence can and will group up and congregate. Just as believers in God congregate, Atheist congregate, young people congregate, its just something that people do. There is a strength in numbers. That strength is power, and that power can be traced by the right eye. Conversely, human emotion, Love, Hate, is in EVERY human. Thats strength in numbers, that strength is Power, that kind of Power can be traced, it leaves a definte handprint of a very great majestic power.

Peace.

Incidently, this is why I do not believe in free will. Free will is the ability to make choices and decisions without outside interference or influence. Humans cannot make such choices, there is far too much outside interference that influences us.

Peace.

mickiel

Romance is Conciousness, its not sex, it simply could lead to sex. Animals mate and have sex, but humans experience a " Romance period", its not an habitual ritual. Romance takes thought, it decides and thinks, it could reject with reason, or accept with reason, animals do not do this, theres a difference. In Romance you " Think about what your doing, or want to do." You plan and factor in things, its conscious thought. Its proof that your mind was designed, not grew from a physical evolving.

And again, this points to God.

Peace.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Romance is Conciousness, its not sex, it simply could lead to sex. Animals mate and have sex, but humans experience a " Romance period", its not an habitual ritual. Romance takes thought, it decides and thinks, it could reject with reason, or accept with reason, animals do not do this, theres a difference. In Romance you " Think about what your doing, or want to do." You plan and factor in things, its conscious thought. Its proof that your mind was designed, not grew from a physical evolving.

And again, this points to God.

Peace.

Ah. Perhaps that's the problem. I view romance more as the courtship period.

You also claim you don't want to get into evolution, and yet you make claims about evolution. That treads a very fine line, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.