• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Miami Mall Alien Footage coming out?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You know the videos going to be garbage when it's nothing but red circles red arrows and big yellow letters and they need to plaster your face on the thumbnail like a good narcissist.

justaguy313

Premium Member
Can we get an introduction to this subject first?

exchemist

Veteran Member

Why are you pushing this obviously garbage story?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

Looking at the video, it looks more like an illusion caused by the angle of the camera. It looks like multiple people walking together to me, but because of how far away it is, blurring the subjects, it looks like something tall.

Ebionite

Can we get an introduction to this subject first?
Witnesses described tall dark beings that phased in and out. Massive police response with people leaving reporting that police were wanting to look at their phones. Also there were reports of teenagers letting of fireworks which could have been mistaken for gunfire.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Witnesses described tall dark beings that phased in and out.
Were there quite a few witnesses? Maybe I need to look into it more. I know the skeptics are very dismissive, but I also know them to be overbearing.