• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merry Meet

morgan

Merry Meet and Greetings from NY. My name is Morgana RedSkye Black, morgan for short.
Ive been wiccan for 21 years, Ive been married for 3 years now, and have 3 beautiful kids.
Currently Im unemployed but going back to school to get my GED. I have a wide range of hobbies, as being a stay at home mom for now I have to fill the days with something to do lol.
Currently Im considering some formal wiccan training but havent quite decided. Otherwise there isnt a whole to say except Im glad to be here. Walk in beauty.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Yay! Morgan!!!!! Welcome to RF sister! Have fun posting and feel free to join in the Happy Heathen Pagan Dancing! :woohoo: :jiggy: :jiggy: :jam:

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. Great bio. Why a ged today? You are 36.....why not when u were 30 or 25? Interesting. So what drew you to wicca and what did you believe or practice before paganism?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Welcome Morgan!

And it's NEVER too late to get your GED, or your BA, or whatever you want to pursue! :D

morgan

Merry Meet Robotex,
A GED is a General Equivanlency Diploma..made dumb mistake of dropping out of school, but better late than never..lol. I came to wicca when I was 15, completely self-taught through books and practice on my own, only back then I didnt know it had a name. Been wiccan ever since. Raising my kids in wicca but they have the choice to choose something else when they come of age. I live in an area that doesnt offer much for things to do much less have a decent conversation. Blessed Be

morgan

Greetings Netdoc
I totally agree! Learning is a continual life process, and I for one am glad to be a part of it.

Master Vigil

WELCOME!!!!!!! It's always good to have another wiccan. I hope you enjoy it here. I'm sure you will, especially due to all the HAPPY HEATHEN PAGAN DANCING!!!!!!!!:jiggy: :jiggy:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, it sounds like some of the others have told you about the Happy Heathen Pagan Dancing! (Other religions are always welcome to join, though- for details see what the "Are you Funding America's Holocaust' thread turned into.) There's also an article here about frubals, coins and ribbons, which come up frequently for discussion.

I celebrate the wisdom you will bring to these forums!