• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men and Women Spiritual Experience

maggie2

I think each individual person has unique spiritual experiences regardless of whether they are male or female. I think the experience of the Divine is not something you can categorize. I also believe that the uniqueness of each person's connection to the Creator is what makes that experience so profound.

Master Vigil

They will never be the same. But since both are human, they may be similar. At least more similar than say, a cat having a spiritual experience.

Adie

That's a good question... A hard one to answer, too! On the one hand, we're all human and are spirit at the core, and since spirit is neither male nor female, the spiritual experiences should be the same... But on the other hand, it is with our physical self that we experience everything- including spiritual endeavours since our minds categorize what we experience- thus making males and females experience spiritual matters differently because the male and female brains are different.... But then again, everyone IS unique and would have unique spiritual experiences... And now I'm just rambling and have really confused myself... Really good question, though! I'm sure I'll be thinking about this for some time...