• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meet the freshman class!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Perhaps there was a time when, following an election, people cut the newly elected officials some slack even if those officials were on the other side of the aisle from them. But I recall that a few years ago, the Republicans stopped doing that and now it appears the Democrats are following suit. At least, that's how it seems to me.

Levite

Higher and Higher
Perhaps there was a time when, following an election, people cut the newly elected officials some slack even if those officials were on the other side of the aisle from them. But I recall that a few years ago, the Republicans stopped doing that and now it appears the Democrats are following suit. At least, that's how it seems to me.

Perhaps there was a time when, following an election, people actually were uncertain whether or not their elected representatives were not either utter fascists or complete idiots....

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Perhaps there was a time when, following an election, people actually were uncertain whether or not their elected representatives were not either utter fascists or complete idiots....

Don't forget about the spineless appeasers. A lot of democrats go into that category these days :yes:.