• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meet my God

S-word

Broadly speaking, theism is the belief in any god or gods and I suppose that I must be categorized among this group as I believe God’s word as
recorded in the Bible in Psalms 82, ‘God presides in the heavenly council; in the assembly of the gods he gives his decisions etc,’ and again, ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are sons of the Most High.’ However in its typical philosophical usage, theism is a form of monotheism, the belief of only one God, and I can be categorized among this group of believers also, as I believe that there is only one creator God who from his own being, the heavens and the earth and all therein were made and without him was not anything made that was made and that there is no other God but He who is one. On the other hand I divorce myself totally from Deism, which adheres to the concept that God created the universe but then had no further contact with it.

In contrast, pantheism, which is the foundation upon which my entire faith is based, is the view that God who created the world is identical with it or is completely immanent, pervading everything that exists in the world. I believe that my God has spread the heavens out as a tent or physical tabernacle in which he dwells and that the visible world is the body that he pervades and in which body was formed an intellect, a mind or a supreme personality of godhead as happens in the micro cosmos which is the human body that was created in the image and likeness of the macro cosmos which is the immortal God.

For God, the eternal living Cosmos, who is the compilation of all the countless oscillating Galactic cells, which appear only to disappear before reappearing again, forever changing from being to non-being according to our finite minds, then back to being again, is not to be seen in the image of man, but rather, the micro-cosmos mankind, is to be seen in the image and likeness of God.

And just as you the spirit, who did not exist before your body was formed, are the person or godhead that has developed in that body in which is the Logos; the divine animating principle which pervades the entire universe; the genetic code or rather the information gathered over the aeons which expressed itself, not as the spoken word, but as the eternal living and boundless Cosmos itself and as the triad being of body, soul and spirit, which is you. The body in which the Logos=soul is immanent, in which animated body, you, the mind or the spirit=godhead developed. So too, there is a person who develops in this living universal body and he is the Son of Man, the spirit that is born from the body of the Most High in the creation; ‘the Lord of creatures;’ the body of mankind that was created by the invisible Logos who is the soul or life force that activates the whole world and who pervades the entire universal body.

Some of the beliefs that I am not and could never be connected to, is Negative atheism, which is simply the absence of belief in any god, and agnosticism, which denies that any person can know whether a god exists or does not exist, which is laughable: because the singularity which was in the beginning, God, Brahman, the Atom of origin, or whichever you choose to call it, has become who I am; and ‘Who I Am’, ‘Who You Are’ and all living things, are connected to the singularity of our origin that has developed into the living intellectual being that is God who pervades the Cosmic body that has been formed in mother Space by Father time by an unbroken genetic thread of life. If ‘who you are’ has not always existed in one form or another, then you cannot exist today. “I picked up a fossil and O what a buzz—to think in my hand, was who I once was.”

That alone should prove that the life that was in the beginning, still lives in all that is and is the creator who spreads the heavens out as a tent in which ‘my eternal evolving ancestral sprit,’ my Father God; pervades all things which includes myself, you, and the entire living universal body.
The Son of Man is God! It is He who completes the creation. The spirit who is born of the Most High in the physical creation, the Lord of creatures ‘mankind,’ who is the prototype of the Lord of Spirits, who is The Son Of Man who has entered into the throne of Godhead within the universal body of God, where He presides in the heavenly council, in the assembly of all the godheads to all the physical universal species, where it is He, ‘The Son Of Man,’ the first born Godhead from the creation, gives His decisions. And He, my God, who has become ‘Who I Am,’ to who Jesus was the promised obedient and faithful servant through who, my Father, my saviour and my God, was able to reveal himself to the world in his earthly image which had to be lifted up in the same manner as Moses lifted up the image of the serpent in the wilderness.

He, the Omega, who the Alpha who is the singularity that IS in the beginning to who all descend in death, has become, is calling all creation back to himself; not to some new beginning, but the Beginning where time is none existent, before Space and Time, who were locked in their embrace in the Black Hole of our origin, were ever separated. And from He who exists in the dimension where space and time are one, a new heavens and a new earth will be created as he has promised and the new creation is the resurrection of the universal body, in which his spiritual Sons develop in this eternal oscillating universe within the boundless Cosmos.

In the beginning was the Logos and the Logos was god in who there had developed a Supreme Personality of Godhead, and He, The Light of Man was the life that we know as God.

Everything that can be known about God is plain to us, for the invisible God has made himself visible in the heavens and earth that he created as a physical body in which he dwells, He is omnificent, ‘all creative,’ omnipresent, ‘everywhere and in all things, at any given point in time,’ and omnipotent, ‘having all authority.’ God is one in who we all dwell and is in fact, ‘who we are’ and dwells in the bodies in which we the minds have developed. For all things came into existence by him and through him and for him, and without him was not anything made that was made -- and in him ‘The Logos,’ there developed a supreme personality of Godhead who was the light of Man who shone in the darkness with no outside observer in the darkness to comprehend him. Everyone who has ever contemplated God, know in the deepest recesses of their heart, that this is the truth, and yet even knowing who God is, they do not give to him the honour that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness. They say they are wise, but they are fools; instead of worshipping the immortal God they worship images, ‘mental or otherwise’ that look like a mortal man etc.

Last edited:

S-word

Dear God, you don't exist.

O, but I do exist and I am true to my God,

As earth's horizon dips downward from my throne, this shows that I sit upon the top of the earth which is the centre of the Cosmos which Cosmic horizon streaches af equal distance from my throne at the centre of all that is, and as Light and sound take time to carry their messages to me, then every thing that I hear and see, have already happened in my past. So I hold the central point in Time and Space, now my friend, meet my God.

So get behind me you charlatan priests and you shams
For I am true to my God, to MY God 'Who I Am.'
I am not 'Who I Was,' nor 'Who I Will Be,'
For 'Who I Am' is the name that my God gave to me.

Last edited:

Troublemane

"All philosophers who find
Some favourite system to their mind
In every point to make it fit,
Will force all nature to submit."

-Thomas Love Peacock

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Interesting, for sure. Definitely nice that there's a new take on the story.

S-word

Well this will get confusing. I mean, we are all who we are. Mind if I just call you Bruce?

Until you come to know who you are, you will not be known by God and cannot be an obedient servant to God, for he has no intention of useing you as you once were, nor as the person that you are now pretending to be, only those who are true to who they are can be obedient servants to God.

Not that I'm saying that all the pompous, pious, pretentious people who are destined for perdition, are not used by God, for they are, but they are like the busy little ants who go about their work each day, oblivious to the magnificent structure that is the end result of their labour, unlike they who are true to 'Who They Are,' (present tense) who the Alpha; the singularity who is at the beginning and has become the Omega who sits on the throne of Godhead in our far distant future at the end of this cycle of universal activity which is the beginning of the new heavens and earth that has been promised to they who are true to 'Who I Am,' the God of our ancestors.

And my dear friend, you may call me whatever you will, just don't call me late for dinner, and Bruce is as good a name as any, for I live along the Bruce Highway here in North Queensland Australia.

It is only when the world comes to know their God that all the wars and conflicts will cease, for then no man will be able to tell another who God is and what God desires of them, for every person will know their God, and it will be then that the ability of the selfrighteous, pompous, pious and pretentous people, to impose their burdens , their hate and their ignorant and false teachings on others, will be lost.

Last edited:

S-word

Ohhhhhhhh....

Immanuel Kant was a real pissant....

I'm just starting to get the hang of these computers, but I don't know how to send a photo yet, so I'll get me sister-in-law to come around and take a photo of me in a check flannelete shirt without me teeth, and you're gonna think that you're looking in a mirror mate, grey hairs and all, how old are you anyway?

Last edited:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I'm just starting to get the hang of these computers, but I don't know how to send a photo yet, so I'll get me sister-in-law to come around and take a photo of me in a check flannelete shirt without me teeth, and you're gonna think that you're looking in a mirror mate, grey hairs and all, how old are you anyway?
:faint: I think I just stepped into the Twi Light Zone.......:D Welcome to RF

gnomon

I'm this many fingers old.

YouTube - Monty Python Bruce's Alcohol Philosophy song

G'day, Bruce.:D Just havin' some fun.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend S-word [Mark],
Though most of what you wrote is nderstandable due to limitation of studies; the essence is understood however two points come out which needs to be resolved
1. *MY* god? God if any is the same for everyone.
2. why have you left SATAN? If god exists so does SATAN, they are always together and
can never be separated.
Await response.
Love & rgds

S-word

Friend S-word [Mark],
Though most of what you wrote is nderstandable due to limitation of studies; the essence is understood however two points come out which needs to be resolved
1. *MY* god? God if any is the same for everyone.
2. why have you left SATAN? If god exists so does SATAN, they are always together and can never be separated. Await response.
Love & rgds

God without Lucifer and Michael would be like a Day without the equal periods of darkness and Light. The Hindu triad is composed of 'Brahman,' the impersonal centre of the triad, He is the essential divine reality of the universe; the invisible and eternal spirit from which all being originates and to which all must return, only to burst forth and express itself once again as another universe, in the image and likeness of the previous body. The Logos, which is the divine animating principle pervading the entire universe and is the impersonal God who bestows his blessing on the righteous and the wicked alike and pours out his life giving rains on all; He by who, through who, and for who, all things were created and without whom not one thing that was made, was made, does not ask you when you put out your hand to pluck the fruit from a tree that he has become whether you are worthy enough to eat of he: and ‘Logos’ has been erroneously translated as the ‘Word.’ Likewise, the root to the word Brahma originally meant ‘Speech,’ but neither Brahman nor the Logos are expressed as the spoken word, but are expressed as the living universal body in which a Supreme Personality of Godhead develops and he is the Light of Man or the spirit who develops in the body of the Most High in the creation.

Shiva the destroyer who is sometimes represented as a serpent is another of the deities of the Hindu triad, but Shiva is the destroyer of the old in order to make way for the new and Shiva is worshipped as the god of destruction and reproduction. Unlike the image of Lucifer who is painted by the majority of so called Christians, as a foul smelling and putrefied being, whose puss dribbling body is filled with all kinds of disgusting abominations. But even Michael, in his quarrel with Lucifer the Light bearer, the Bright Morning Star and first born of God, over who should have the body of Moses, did not dare to condemn Lucifer with insulting words, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” Vishnu, the second deity of the Hindu triad, like Michael who stands on the right hand of Godhead, Vishnu is worshipped as the preserver or saviour.

I will speak more on this subject, but now I can feel the wife’s eyes boring into the back of me skull, which means there is work to be done and Ii must stop wasting my time speaking to people that I do not know who live in a country that we know not. God willing, I will return, best regards from Mark, Bruce, fabricator of lies and misconceptions or whatever you people wish to call me.

But for now my dear friends---- Come soar with me to the outer limits of reality
For this universe, though wide it seems is but the shadow of our dreams
We are naught but knowledge in these tents, refined through pain and punishment
We’re the hive of man and ‘neath His rod, we are one, we’re the Son of God.
The past, the present, the future is He—He was, He is, and He will be
And heaven is, but that point in time to where the spirit in man must climb
Eventually, when he’s there at last and stands and gazes on His past
And takes his throne prepared in heaven, then all his past will be forgiven.
‘I am who I am’ the die is cast, for I was created by my past
And we who we are this very day, determines his future in everyway
If my past were changed, then who would I be?
One thing’s for certain ----- I wouldn’t be me.

By the way zenzero, the name 'Mark' means " The Hammer,' which breaks rocks into pieces and shatters the minds that have been filled with rubbish that has been all mixed up and set hard as cement, but then, you well know that my name is not Mark. As to your remark that God if any, is the same for every person, this is not so, but we will discuss this at a later date.

Last edited: