• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meditations of the day

FineLinen

man-can-certainly-flee-from-god-but-he-cannot-escape-him-he-can-certainly-hate-god-and-be-hateful-quote-1.jpg

FineLinen

"The fact is beloved, and it is not a pleasant thing to say at all, but the fact is that the antagonists of God's thought are Christians, not the world. It is the Christian church of today as it is the present system, which opposes what is God's deepest and fullest will." ~T. Austin Sparks

FineLinen

"You are heir to a heavenly fortune, the sole beneficiary of an infinite spiritual trust fund, a proverbial goldmine of sacred abundance beyond all common measure or human comprehension. But until you assert your rightful inheritance of this blessed gift, it will remain unclaimed and forever beyond your reach.” ~Anthon St. Maarten

FineLinen

The Resume of Jesus Christ

Address: Ephesians 1:20
Phone: Romans 10:13
Keywords: Christ, Lord, Saviour, Jesus

Objective

My name is Jesus-The Christ. Many call me Lord! I have sent you my resume because I am seeking the top management position in your heart. Please consider my accomplishments as set forth in my resume.

FineLinen

“One of the highest of human duties is the duty of encouragement. It is easy to laugh at men's ideals; it is easy to pour cold water on their enthusiasm; it is easy to discourage others. The world is full of discouragers. We have a Christian duty to encourage one another. Many a time a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept a man on his feet. Blessed is the man who speaks such a word.” ~William Barclay