• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meditations of the day

FineLinen

upload_2022-2-11_1-8-7.jpeg

FineLinen

iu

"For Paul, the centre of the Christian faith was that we can never earn or deserve the favour of God, nor do we need to. The whole matter is one of grace, and all that we can do is to accept in wondering love and gratitude and trust what God has done for us." ~William Barclay

Last edited:

FineLinen

"Until a man has found God, he begins at no beginning and works to no end." ~H.G. Wells

When God gives you a new beginning it starts with an ending.

FineLinen

"The Scriptures teach us the best way of living, the noblest way of suffering, and the most comfortable way of dying." ~John Flavel

FineLinen

I cannot say it any plainer than this: In Adam all are dying. All Adam can do is bring forth death. Death is in his seed. It is corruptible seed having no eternal life. Death is in a baby at conception. David said: "In sin did my mother conceive me." He was not slurring or degrading his mother; he was explaining the imperfection of the male sperm and the female ovum both contain sin and death. All of us were born into this natural death realm in our own order. There is only one way out! In Christ ALL are being made alive. ~Dora Van Essen

FineLinen

"Mankind lives in a world of limited. God our Father will eclipse our limited with His exceedingly unlimited." ~D.E. Johnson

iu

Last edited: