• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meat is Murder, Dairy is Rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
I am so glad its a joke now, You said i was persoanlly attacking people. But yet you sya things like, Lick the blood off the plate, and kill cows with your bare hands.

Differance: You attack people. I attack turkies....literally!

Your really different

Thank you!

Magurk

xALFx Soldier
Can one not aggree with the statement, "What it means to be fully human Is to strive to live by ideas and ideals, and not to measure your life by what you've attained in terms of your desires but those small moments of integrity and compassion, rationality, even self-sacrifice. Because in the end the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others."

Magurk

xALFx Soldier
standing_alone said:
Yeah? I find your militant veganism rather alarming, myself.

Seven Generations said it, and i will say it again, "If war will bring the end, Then war it must be."

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Magurk said:
Seven Generations said it, and i will say it again, "If war will bring the end, Then war it must be."

Over meat and cheese? Are you serious?

So, you DO place animals on a higher pedestal than humans, am I right?

evearael

There seems to be no difference between any on this forum in blood lust on this forum, but the species it is directed to.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
You make me absolutly sick

I'm sorry. Shall I send a get well card? It is unfortunate that I make you sick, but religious forums is a place where I can express my views as freely as you can.

Whoa. You honestly believe you should fight a war against meat lovers? Or did I miss something?

Magurk

xALFx Soldier
dawny0826 said:
Over meat and cheese? Are you serious?

So, you DO place animals on a higher pedestal than humans, am I right?

No i make them equal. Its about time we stop making them lower than us, when in fact they arent

Magurk

xALFx Soldier
Christiangirl0909 said:
I'm sorry. Shall I send a get well card? It is unfortunate that I make you sick, but religious forums is a place where I can express my views as freely as you can.

Whoa. You honestly believe you should fight a war against meat lovers? Or did I miss something?

I cant honostly ansewer that over the internet. Security Culture

evearael

So, do you discriminate at all between lifeforms or do you propose we halt treatments for AIDS patients to prevent cruelty to viruses?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
MOOOOre beef! Just had a Wendy's double with cheese. I did have it with lettuce and tomato, does that count? :D

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Magurk said:
No i make them equal. Its about time we stop making them lower than us, when in fact they arent

How do you define lower?

And what of those who eat meat because from a religious perspective...they've been given the authority to do so?

Well, what of animals in their natural environment? Are you completely ignoring the fact that many animals EAT other animals.

Magurk

xALFx Soldier
The AIDS epidemic is Humanities own fault. Why should we put animals through testing for our mistakes?

Magurk

xALFx Soldier
dawny0826 said:
How do you define lower?

And what of those who eat meat because from a religious perspective...they've been given the authority to do so?

Well, what of animals in their natural environment? Are you completely ignoring the fact that many animals EAT other animals.

Lower as in raising them for eating purposes, and vivisection.

Since relegion is a joke to me i cant take those kind of people seriously, they are to brainwashed to understand

Animals eat other animals because they dont live in a capatilistic society. they dont have the choice to decide what they eat.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
MOOOOre beef! Just had a Wendy's double with cheese. I did have it with lettuce and tomato, does that count? :D

Ummm, sound great. I'm going over to a friends house tonight where we're going to have sausage and pepperoni and cheese pizza and taco casserole. Plenty of beef in that!

Status
Not open for further replies.