• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meat is Murder, Dairy is Rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Magurk said:
No i make them equal. Its about time we stop making them lower than us, when in fact they arent
Where do you draw the line? Plants? Bugs? Microbes? Lice? Ticks? Fleas?

Bishka

Veteran Member
Magurk said:
Thank you for the cheap humor Wolf.

So what? That's the way it always has been and I don't see some 7th century monk going around yelling "Meat is murder! Milk is rape!" or maybe they scream it in latin "Meates tis muderus! Milkus es rapus!"

So, I was a vegetarian for seven years. It's actually not the good for you, so don't try to play any sort of health card. You need meat in your diet and a meat supplement is not going to do it, you actually have to have the actual meat.

I am now one of the biggest propents(is that the right word?) for eating meat. Healthy meat and in moderation, but everyone needs it. Also why are cows here, what purpose do they serve other then for us to eat? Seriously, I would rethink some of what you get feed from PETA.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Magurk said:
Lower as in raising them for eating purposes, and vivisection.

Since relegion is a joke to me i cant take those kind of people seriously, they are to brainwashed to understand

Animals eat other animals because they dont live in a capatilistic society. they dont have the choice to decide what they eat.

I'm not brainwashed, in any way, shape or form. You've insulted me.

YOU feel that religion is a joke. YOU feel that veganism is THE way.

Yeah...animals eat other animals because they're wired this way. Just as humans require protein to function...meat being an EXCELLENT source of protein.

Animals don't have a choice as to what they do or do not eat because they are not EQUAL to humans who CAN make that choice.

Good luck on your revolution. I haven't taken a look at statistics concerning the number of vegans vs. meat eaters but my hunch is that YOU'RE part of a minority...ESPECIALLY since MOST vegans believe not in FORCING a choice upon others.

Magurk

xALFx Soldier
beckysoup61 said:
So what? That's the way it always has been and I don't see some 7th century monk going around yelling "Meat is murder! Milk is rape!" or maybe they scream it in latin "Meates tis muderus! Milkus es rapus!"

So, I was a vegetarian for seven years. It's actually not the good for you, so don't try to play any sort of health card. You need meat in your diet and a meat supplement is not going to do it, you actually have to have the actual meat.

I am now one of the biggest propents(is that the right word?) for eating meat. Healthy meat and in moderation, but everyone needs it. Also why are cows here, what purpose do they serve other then for us to eat? Seriously, I would rethink some of what you get feed from PETA.

Its unbeleivable how wrong you are becky...

and for the record i despise vegetarians as much as i despise meat and dairy eaters

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Magurk said:
Jeffery i dont feel the need to ansewer your questions after you make beligerant statements.

Jeffrey is an awesome human being...one who would never try to FORCE you to join him for a Wendy's burger.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Magurk said:
No i make them equal. Its about time we stop making them lower than us, when in fact they arent

Why? They are there for our purpose, you argument is very weak, and this is coming from a former vegetarian.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Christiangirl0909 said:
Ummm, sound great. I'm going over to a friends house tonight where we're going to have sausage and pepperoni and cheese pizza and taco casserole. Plenty of beef in that!
Extra cheese on the pizza!

evearael

Magurk your feats of reason have enlightened me. I, hereby, abandon my silly veggie-loving ways and will rejoin the ranks of the omnivores.

Seriously, this extremist nonsense is undermining any efforts to improve the lifes of the animals you claim to be helping. One who honestly cares for animals would be out crusading for change, lobbying senators, staging protests, boycotting businesses... not making obtuse threats of violence against people who don't see things your way. Later.

Magurk

xALFx Soldier
THEY ARE NOT THERE FOR OUR PURPOSE!

They are living creatures, with nervous systems and brains. They eat becuase they have a will to live. GOD DID NOT PUT THEM HERE, we evolved, we are a shelfish race and we do not value the lives of other living things

Bishka

Veteran Member
Magurk said:
Its unbeleivable how wrong you are becky...

and for the record i despise vegetarians as much as i despise meat and dairy eaters

Prove me wrong then. Without information from your precious PETA. Cut the crap and your tone. You are just caught up in the let's save the world bit. I did that in high school.

Well, I'm sorry you despise me, I don't like you very much, but you don't see me syaing things about the food you eat!:bonk:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
evearael said:
Magurk your feats of reason have enlightened me. I, hereby, abandon my silly veggie-loving ways and will rejoin the ranks of the omnivores.

Seriously, this extremist nonsense is undermining any efforts to improve the lifes of the animals you claim to be helping. One who honestly cares for animals would be out crusading for change, lobbying senators, staging protests, boycotting businesses... not making obtuse threats of violence against people who don't see things your way. Later.

Well said.:clap

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Oh, dear heavens. :rolleyes:

If one can't put enough bother into their posts to keep them from being rude, then I doubt that they've put enough effort into them to be worth reading.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Magurk said:
Jeffery i dont feel the need to ansewer your questions after you make beligerant statements.
That's a cop out, and EVERYBODY knows that. You can't answer, without your own logic being faulty.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen

And that is YOUR opinion. You cannot prove this.

And you've been asked a very GOOD question, which you have not answered.

What of plants and bugs? Plants are very much living. How can you go about eating plants with a clear conscience.

How can you prove that plants are here and "evolved" to suit YOUR purposes?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Magurk said:

They are living creatures, with nervous systems and brains. They eat becuase they have a will to live. GOD DID NOT PUT THEM HERE, we evolved, we are a shelfish race and we do not value the lives of other living things
You really need to make up your mind whether or not you believe in God. :confused:

Bishka

Veteran Member
Magurk said:

Well, I guess if you beleive in evolution, then I guess you'll see that the animals didn't evolve fast enough and it's the surivial of the fittest.

Status
Not open for further replies.