• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

me and my pagan-ness

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I was wonderin' too, but already feel dense enough, so I didn't ask! Thank you turk, for having more guts then I! :eek:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
no, please, i must humble myself.........do i smell pie? go forth, jefferey, and bring me some pie :jam:

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Your wish is my command! ....er...ah... 'Bye, bye, miss American pie, drove my chevy to the levee but the levee was dry... and them good ol' boys where drinkin whiskey an rye, singin this ll be the day that I die... This ll be the day that I die...'

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Ooops, I'm sorry! I didn't realize that would cause any confusion!

As has been noted, 'shadows' doesn't refer to negative intent, simply wisdom. But I like light too much to leave it there!

The Black Whirlwind

congratulations. I had a "fire ritual" last night when me and a friend drew circles of elmers glue on the ground and set fire to them. it was awesome.