• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mat-Su bans transgender students from bathrooms that match their gender identity

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
In all my time using public restrooms, never once have I ever even seen anyone's genitals. Not ever.
I bet you don't even realize that people have been using the washroom of their choice during the entire time you've been alive, and probably at least once, you have shared a bathroom with a transgendered person and didn't even know it.

This is made up culture war nonsense. Stop picking on people with no power. Stop being obsessed with other peoples' genitals.
In the boys shower room at school I'm sure a person with a female body would not cause any commotion at all.
I'm sure you're absolutely right and it doesn't matter at all if naked men walk around in the lady's shower at school either.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
What an absurd statement. If it's the transgender rules that allow them to be there it's related.
Whether you have a penis, or don't have a penis, you are still required to behave yourself in the bathroom. Too many people really seen to believe that having a penis is a permit to harass women. If you believe that then I can understand why this issue upsets you.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Whether you have a penis, or don't have a penis, you are still required to behave yourself in the bathroom. Too many people really seen to believe that having a penis is a permit to harass women. If you believe that then I can understand why this issue upsets you.
Why do you have to stoop to insults to have this discussion?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
A woman should be rightly afraid if a large male walks into the women's bathroom.... she has no idea what his intentions are and no defense if they are not honorable.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
In the boys shower room at school I'm sure a person with a female body would not cause any commotion at all.
I'm sure you're absolutely right and it doesn't matter at all if naked men walk around in the lady's shower at school either.
Maybe for once, try considering what I said, thinking about it, and providing a response that addresses what I said.
TIA.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Males are inherently stronger than women in most cases...so being a male does matter.
And transgender males are also stronger than women in most cases. They can certainly be large, hairy, muscular men. Which bathroom should transgender men use?

By your reasoning transgender men should use the men's room. I agree.

Transgender women tend to be smaller and weaker physically than either cis males or transgender men. It seems logical therefor they should use the woman's room.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
And transgender males are also stronger than women in most cases. They can certainly be large, hairy, muscular men. Which bathroom should transgender men use?

By your reasoning transgender men should use the men's room. I agree.

Transgender women tend to be smaller and weaker physically than either cis males or transgender men. It seems logical therefor they should use the woman's room.
A so called transgender male is a male.
A so called transgender female is still a female.

So there's no reason to ever have a male in the ladies room and vice versa.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

I don't think you understood what you just said.

But I completely agree. I could not have said it better myself.

A transgender man is a man.
A transgender woman is a woman.

And they should be treated with respect like any other man or woman.

We Never Know

No Slack

"A so called transgender male is a male.
A so called transgender female is still a female."

Do you even understand that a transgender male was born female and a transgender female was born male?