• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masturbation

horntooth

Sextian
See the problem I am finding in your thinking is that it looks like you are accusing women of urinating during intercourse,
the fluid that women squirt is a mix or urine and vaginal lubrication.

Dry orgasm
is when man DO ejaculate, but not trough penis (but in the bladder). the orgasm happens- the semen is ejaculated.

We already have the word 'ejaculation' to seperate the basic difference between male and female orgasm.
but since the ejaculation is the only thing that can be said that defines an orgasm, women don't have orgasms- since they don't ejaculate.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
The ignorance of human anatomy displayed by our new Philosophical Theist is astounding.

Well, it's how one looks at reality. If you despise the idea of sex for pleasure as a natural phenomena, it's very easy to deny the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and maintain a stance of homophobia, misogyny, and agism (remember how he'd wish to somehow disallow post-menopausal women from having sex).

I'll even throw in another wrench to make the conversation even more interesting...women can have sex at any time of their menstrual cycle. The fertile phase of the cycle occurs at a specific time uniquely for each woman. I'd wonder if our fellow anti-pleasure member would wish to disallow sex for women during their infertile phases of their cycles.

Oh wait...actually I wouldn't be surprised if he would deny the existence of menstrual cycles. :D

Last edited:

Rakhel

ah but how does he feel about those who have had vasectomies. They can no longer procreate. I guess the same applies to them

Smoke

Done here.
if nocturnal emission is defines as an orgasm (which it is), then- because NEs happen without pleasure- pleasure does NOT define orgasm.
if pleasure does not define orgasm, the only thing left is the ejaculation.
Actually, it's not.

Your argument has exactly the same validity as this one:

1. Some cats are black males.
2. "Black" is not the defining characteristic of cats.
3. Therefore "male" is the defining characteristic of cats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakhel

Skene's gland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Female ejaculation
Main article: Female ejaculation
Some believe that the Skene's glands are the source of female ejaculation.[3] In 2002, Emanuele Jannini of L'Aquila University in Italy showed that there may be an explanation both for the phenomenon and for the frequent denials of its existence. Skene's glands have highly variable anatomy, and in some extreme cases they appear to be absent entirely. If Skene's glands are the cause of female ejaculation and G-spot-orgasms, this may explain the observed absence of these phenomena in many women.[4][5]
It has been demonstrated that a large amount of lubricating fluid (filtered blood plasma[specify]) can be secreted from this gland when stimulated from inside the vagina.[6] Some reports indicate that embarrassment regarding female ejaculation, and the mistaken notion that the substance is urine, can lead to purposeful suppression of sexual climax, leading women to seek medical advice and even undergo surgery to "stop the urine

It is no urine. Some women(me included) have assumed that it is but it is not. It is actually filtered plasma. The Skene's glands, which can swell when stimulated, is now considered the female counterpart to the male prostate gland. So, yes, some of us women to ejaculate. It may not be semen, but we do "cum." and the release of that cum can be, as much as it is for men, very satisfying.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I'll even throw in another wrench to make the conversation even more interesting...women can have sex at any time of their menstrual cycle. The fertile phase of the cycle occurs at a specific time uniquely for each woman. I'd wonder if our fellow anti-pleasure member would wish to disallow sex for women during their infertile phases of their cycles.

Oh wait...actually I wouldn't be surprised if he would deny the existence of menstrual cycles. :D

Yes, one would think that if the "natural order of things" was to engage in sexual intercourse strictly for the purpose of procreation, then the natural order of things would be for homo sapiens, among other primates, to only have the urge to copulate during estrus.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yes, one would think that if the "natural order of things" was to engage in sexual intercourse strictly for the purpose of procreation, then the natural order of things would be for homo sapiens, among other primates, to only have the urge to copulate during estrus.

Oooooh, I have a bad feeling that we're just giving him more ideas to deny reality.

Next up....the debate over whether women experience estrus or actually have a menstrual cycle.

horntooth

Sextian
Female ejaculation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In 1985 a different group studied 27 women, and found only urine"
so, some types of tests find urine in the fluid that woman squirt, which means that it certainly contains it.

then the natural order of things would be for homo sapiens, among other primates, to only have the urge to copulate during estrus.
no, the only natural (/rational) thing fot homo sapies would be to only engage in coitus when reproduction is possible (so, not during menstruation).
the existence of urge has little to do with naturalness (/rationality) of an action a human should or should not perform.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie

no, the only natural (/rational) thing fot homo sapies would be to only engage in coitus when reproduction is possible (so, not during menstruation).
the existence of urge has little to do with naturalness (/rationality) of an action a human should or should not perform.

Explain the rationality.

(PS-Estrus is not menstruation. Estrus is the period during the menstrual cycle when a female is receptive to sexual intercourse and is most likely to conceive:facepalm:)

Jeremiah

What planet do these people come from? Are they even human?

Considering the total lack of understanding on typical human behavior, I have to go with alien.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
What planet do these people come from? Are they even human?

Considering the total lack of understanding on typical human behavior, I have to go with alien.

It's a planet that has this as the motto:

"Lalalalalawomenandhomosexualsdon'treallyowntheirownsexualitylalalalalalalaaaaaaa......"

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I have heard ridiculous arguments equating homosexuality with pedophilia and beastiality before, but this is the first time I've ever seen homosexuality lumped in with masturbation, necrophilia, and horny post-menopausal women.

Add to that argument that we should only be having sex during those very few short days within a woman's menstrual cycle where she is fertile.

And that women don't orgasm. Ever.

So uh, horntooth...you got an opinion on the use of lubricants? I'd think that you'd be all over that since women normally have vaginal secretions when they're enjoying themselves - you know - which you obviously despise and wish to deny.

horntooth

Sextian
Estrus is not menstruation. Estrus is the period during the menstrual cycle when a female is receptive to sexual intercourse and is most likely to conceive
reeeaally?! had no idea :facepalm:
i wrote my opinion on the subject that you mentioned. if you disagree, that' fine, if you don't understand what is my stand, your problem.

but this is the first time I've ever seen homosexuality lumped in with masturbation, necrophilia, and horny post-menopausal women.
well, if this is the first time you've ever heard of a rationalist classification of sexuality, that's your fault. i have only two advices- read; think.

I'd think that you'd be all over that since women normally have vaginal secretions when they're enjoying themselves - you know - which you obviously despise and wish to deny.
bravo, strawman killer.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Explain the rationality.

Well?

well, if this is the first time you've ever heard of a rationalist classification of sexuality, that's your fault. i have only two advices- read; think.

Again, explain your rationality.

(And please refrain from telling other members to Shut the F up. It is rude and reflects poorly on your intellect. Not to mention it is a violation of Forum Rules)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

I have read. I do think. I also don't have to agree at all. So here we are back at square one where we ought to use our sources in our arguments. You provided wiki. I provided your exact same source that go against your argument. Therefore, you must provide a different source to support your argument, which frankly, is a very poor one. Do you have other sources that show or demonstrate the validity of your argument? Or do you take rationalism to the extreme and deny all sense experience and empirical evidence and go by your own misogynistic and homophobic "reasoning?"

You have yet to answer to my response on how wikipedia itself disagrees with your stance that females don't have orgasms.

bravo, strawman killer. if don't have anything smart to say, i'd kindly ask you to s t f u.

:biglaugh:

Let's give it a try.....doopey doopey doopey da da da frumchoo lagga lagga frumchoo doop.....:bounce

horntooth

Sextian
You have yet to answer to my response on how wikipedia itself disagrees with your stance that females don't have orgasms.
'couse it's wrong. and since you insist on your strawman fallacy, and calling me things i'm not, you're going on ignore.

Again, explain your rationality.
i've wrote at least 20 posts on this topic and explained my view a bunch of times. if you don't understand them, well, bummer.