• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masturbation isnt the problem itself, its bad values you add that is the problem

Lars

I made video on it. There is more written in the description, which i can post down below here. But basically thats all there is to it.

"
Activity as i have said earlier. Is really the key point to good life quality. And everything else is a nr 2.

But masturbation is simply natural side effect. What determines bad or good is values. Thats it. Its common sense to say it. But just to remind how much of a common sense factor that is.

Corruption is when your mind is overloaded of things you dont consider good, but it gets wish washed into good vs evil. And so evil morph ball starts shaping. Thats evil.

So its really just that. Sure there is disgust and even cultural evil around this stuff like "lack of hospitality, hostility". But that again goes into "bad values". But just thought i would clarify it.

I am not a believer in the whole "consent makes everything ok". Some things are just messed up, being a promoter to consent even if its obviously harmful is just, yeah no. By that logic, you should be ok with self harm or burning tobacco toast. Hey its consensual, so no need to be worried right?. Sure there is private stuff that is private, i dont think you should be knocking on peoples doors. But when private is public... well its more or less up for discussion. But in the end. Common sense values matters the most.

But it mostly lies in values, and thats really what its about.
"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am not a believer in the whole "consent makes everything ok". Some things are just messed up, being a promoter to consent even if its obviously harmful is just, yeah no. By that logic, you should be ok with self harm or burning tobacco toast. Hey its consensual, so no need to be worried right?.
That's not how consent works. Such, as in Germany it was ruled a cannibal cannot be let off for the hook for murder just because consent was involved.