• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masses of People in Heaven.

Repox

Truth Seeker
What would heaven be like with masses of people? How would God accommodate such a multitude?

Several years ago, I had a dream about being inside a huge dome-shaped structure in heaven. It had a bare bones frame allowing people to see outside the dome. I saw people alone and in pairs sitting on benches. It appeared as if about half of the benches were unoccupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people.

Above the structure was God's holy presence. God appeared as a large throbbing light, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb of God's holy light, the structure “vibrated” with a loud thump. Inside the dome, no one was looking up at God. God’s throbbing light didn’t seem to matter. Instead, they were looking around inside the dome preoccupied or distracted. My interpretation is God would allow masses of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the enormous dome, it may not be what they want.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Heaven is a large Dyson sphere -- that's probably the dome shape you saw.
Lots of room for everyone.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That could be! Keep asking God to reveal more to you! I just wish God would hurry up and take my life so I could find out! You hear that God? I want you to take my life!

lostwanderingsoul

There is nothing in the Bible about people going to heaven. In fact it specifically says that no one has ascended to heaven. The idea of going to heaven is a false idea taught by churches controlled by people who do not understand the Bible.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
There is nothing in the Bible about people going to heaven. In fact it specifically says that no one has ascended to heaven. The idea of going to heaven is a false idea taught by churches controlled by people who do not understand the Bible.
The fact that nobody has gone to Heaven does not preclude the possibility that many people will ultimately end up there.

allfoak

Alchemist
God said He will establish His kingdom on earth. There is no reason for anyone to go to heaven.
Would you explain what the kingdom of heaven is please.
There must be at least 20 maybe 30 verses that talk about the kingdom of heaven and the need to seek it and enter it.
This should be interesting.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
Where does the Bible say that masses go to Heaven?

Revelation 21 talks about New Earth, and it is to be paradise, not Heaven.

allfoak

Alchemist
The soul of man is not bound by time and space.
The term masses only applies to time and space.
Neither time nor space are an issue unless we are in a body of flesh and blood.

lostwanderingsoul

The Kingdom of Heaven is also called the Kingdom of God. That does not mean it is in God but that it is controlled by God and since God is in Heaven it is controlled from Heaven. The Bank of England has a branch in New York city. It is the Bank of England because it is run from England. It is not in England just like the Kingdom of Heaven is not in Heaven.

allfoak

Alchemist
Nothing can exist outside of God or God would not be God.
God is infinite, absolute, eternal and unchangeable or is not God.
If these things are true then God has to be Living Mind or what most call Spirit.
It is the only way to explain it rationally.

Acts 17:28 (NKJV)
for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.
italics is mine.

I think this makes it clear that the kingdom of heaven along with everything else is in the Living Mind called God.
Since the soul of man is not subject to time and space, and we exist within God already, i am thinking there is plenty of room.