• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marie Yavanovitch Testimony

Prometheus85

No, what your saying is a misunderstanding. He said yovonavich never gave him a written list. She did give him a verbal list and that claim he did not recant.

False. He had no evidence whatsoever of Marie yovonavich giving him a verbal do not prosecute List.
https://www.unian.info/politics/105...-didn-t-give-him-a-do-not-prosecute-list.html
Ukraine Prosecutor General Lutsenko admits U.S. ambassador didn't give him a do not prosecute list

it’s seems you only want to focus on the false accusation and not how he admitting himself that there was no do not prosecute list. As @SkepticThinker pointed out, you’ve become increasingly partisan and unhinged as this thread progress to the point were your willing to take the words of a foreign convicted criminal over a established American diplomat with 33 years of experience.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
"Republicans involved in the impeachment inquiry have repeatedly touted the Trump administration's sale of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine as evidence the president is supportive of the country against Russian aggression, but they've left out key details in the process.

Sure.

Under the rules of the sale, the Javelin missiles have to be stored in western Ukraine, which is far from the frontlines of the ongoing conflict in the eastern part of the country (the Donbas region) against pro-Russia separatists.

This was covered in the hearing. The Javelins are a deterrent to Russia sending more tanks. This was a view beyond that of Trump

In short, the Javelins were essentially provided to Ukraine under the condition that they not be used in the conflict zone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/24/world/europe/ukraine-war-impeachment.html

See the above

Accordingly, the Javelins have yet to be used in the fighting, though US personnel are training some Ukrainian forces how to use them against tanks."
There's a huge loophole in the GOP's claim that Trump's sale of Javelin missiles to Ukraine shows his support for the country

See the above.

That's about what I expected from somebody who has become increasingly partisan, unhinged and rude as this thread has progressed. Facts are tough things.

We now have members of Congress spouting Russian propaganda, as Fiona Hill explained yesterday. But the rest of us are the manipulative dishonest people simply because you think we're "lefties" and "communists." Keep telling yourself that.

Take care!
Everything you just said deserves two lines from me.

Your a lier and a twister of my words. Just like most lefties are.

False. He had no evidence whatsoever of Marie yovonavich giving him a verbal do not prosecute List.

Right, he had no evidence, all he had was his word. And his word was yovanavich gave him a verbal list, not a written one.
Ukraine Prosecutor General Lutsenko admits U.S. ambassador didn't give him a do not prosecute list

it’s seems you only want to focus on the false accusation and not how he admitting himself that there was no do not prosecute list. As @SkepticThinker pointed out, you’ve become increasingly partisan and unhinged as this thread progress to the point were your willing to take the words of a foreign convicted criminal over a established American diplomat with 33 years of experience.

I dont care about skepticthinker. He, like you is worthless.

I know who the real partison people are, its you and him based on not wanting to address real issues.

Prometheus85

Right, he had no evidence, all he had was his word. And his word was yovanavich gave him a verbal list, not a written one.

What part of he had no evidence and to back his claim and he ended up taking his claim back are not understanding???? Besides that. You acknowledge he has no evidence to back up his claim but yet you still believe him. What’s that’s saying?

"Absence of evidence is evidence of absence"

What part of he had no evidence and to back his claim and he ended up taking his claim back are not understanding???? Besides that. You acknowledge he has no evidence to back up his claim but yet you still believe him. What’s that’s saying?

"Absence of evidence is evidence of absence"

I never said i believed him or did not believe him. I never touched that.

I SAID......pay attention, because im getting really sick and tired of repeating myself, that his claim was yovonavich gave him a verbal list, not a written.

So, whos lying? Yovonavich or him?

We dont know. But, we DO KNOW yovanavich lied to congress about the bidens not comming up in her briefing.

We do know lutzenko said the bidens did no wrong. If hes lying about yovonavich, is he also lying about the bidens?

Prometheus85

I never said i believed him or did not believe him. I never touched that.

I SAID......pay attention, because im getting really sick and tired of repeating myself, that his claim was yovonavich gave him a verbal list, not a written.

So, whos lying? Yovonavich or him?

We dont know. But, we DO KNOW yovanavich lied to congress about the bidens not comming up in her briefing.

We do know lutzenko said the bidens did no wrong. If hes lying about yovonavich, is he also lying about the bidens?

you either don’t understand what your talking about or your not really that smart.

your seriously arguing who’s lying when Lutsenko already admitted Marie yovonavich did not give him a do not prosecute list.

and your still pushing that Marie yovonavich lied right wing conspiracy theory. Even tho I and others explain to you already those two statements don’t coincide with each other. One statement was apart of her opening testimony where she said she never met hunter Biden and the few times she meet with joe Biden, the topic of hunter Biden never came up. Her second statement was actually an answer to a question. The question was the first time she heard about hunter Biden and burisma was threw her briefings upon becoming ambassador to Ukraine and she said yes! Where’s the damn lie and contradiction? For some one that peaches critical thinking all the time you sure don’t like to use it.

And cut this BS about Marie yovonavich lying. This was a women who was shafted form her position as ambassador because she refused to do all this informal, offline, personal stuff for Trump, Rudy Guliani and their corrupt Ukrainian buddy’s.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Everything you just said deserves two lines from me.

Your a lier and a twister of my words. Just like most lefties are.
Please demonstrate where you think I've lied or twisted your words.
Or that I'm a "lefty" for that matter. (Thanks for saying that to reinforce my point about your unhinged partisanship though :thumbsup:)

Go ahead, I'll wait.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

I dont care about skepticthinker. He, like you is worthless.

I know who the real partison people are, its you and him based on not wanting to address real issues.
Wow, you're rude.

you either don’t understand what your talking about or your not really that smart.

Well if thats really true, why dont you FIX that problem by stop wasting your time saying it and actually address the issues.

your seriously arguing who’s lying when Lutsenko already admitted Marie yovonavich did not give him a do not prosecute list.

Of course i got to repeat myself. Why do i bother? Lutsenko admitted that no written list was given. He does claim a verbal list was given.

"It is important to note that The Hill’s translation of Lutsenko’s claim contains a critical mistake. In the video interview, Lutsenko says that the ambassador “voiced” (Ukrainian: oholosyla) to him a list of people not to prosecute, but the translator says “gave me a list.” The latter wording implies that Lutsenko actually received a physical list, something which could be produced as evidence. In fact, Lutsenko was saying that he received a VERBAL list, and he presented no evidence for this."

Ukrainian Prosecutor General Claims U.S. Ambassador Gave him ‘Do Not Prosecute’ List

and your still pushing that Marie yovonavich lied right wing conspiracy theory. Even tho I and others explain to you already those two statements don’t coincide with each other. One statement was apart of her opening testimony where she said she never met hunter Biden and the few times she meet with joe Biden, the topic of hunter Biden never came up. Her second statement was actually an answer to a question. The question was the first time she heard about hunter Biden and burisma was threw her briefings upon becoming ambassador to Ukraine and she said yes! Where’s the damn lie and contradiction? For some one that peaches critical thinking all the time you sure don’t like to use it.

Im getting really annoyed.

"In her opening statement before a House impeachment hearing on Friday, Yovanovitch said, "although I have met former vice president Joe Biden several times over the course of our many years in government service, neither he nor the previous administration ever raised the issue of either Burisma or Hunter Biden with me."

But later on, when Rep. Stafanik finally made it pass Chairman Adam Schiff, Stefanik asked Yovanovitch about her previous deposition testimony where she detailed exactly how the Obama State Department had prepared her to handle the issue of Burisma and Hunter Biden during her Senate confirmation hearings.

"The first time you personally became aware of Burisma was actually when you were being prepared by the Obama State Department for your Senate confirmation hearings, and this was in the form of practice questions and answers," Stefanik told the former ambassador. "This was your deposition. And you testified in this particular practice Q & A with the Obama State Department, it wasn't just generally about Burisma and corruption. It was specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Is that correct?"

Yovanovitch answered, "Yes. It is."

She lied, proof, right there, in front of your face! What is wrong with you that you cannot accept clear cut, obvious proof? What is the problem with you?

This is what im talking about when i say ZOMBEISM has NO CURE.

And cut this BS about Marie yovonavich lying. This was a women who was shafted form her position as ambassador because she refused to do all this informal, offline, personal stuff for Trump, Rudy Guliani and their corrupt Ukrainian buddy’s.

It isnt BS, she lied, the proof is right there in the quotes!

Heres the video version of it at the bottom of the article that gives the same quotes. The video is verbatum with the quotes.

Um, Did Yovanovitch Lie In Her Testimony?

Please demonstrate where you think I've lied or twisted your words.
Or that I'm a "lefty" for that matter. (Thanks for saying that to reinforce my point about your unhinged partisanship though :thumbsup:)

Go ahead, I'll wait.

I already explained it to you how and why you twisted and used strawmen arguments on my words. Then after i did that, you wer gunhole on persisting that you understand my words and thoughts and communications and or arguments better then i do. In fact you have a habbit of doing this in other subjects weve discussed.

Its one thing to have a honest misunderstanding. Its a whole other thing after it gets corrected, you then persist in thinking you got it right the first time. At that point your a minipulater and a lier (i.e. a bad person, a corrupt person).

And im trying to discuss the issues, thats not partison at all. The fact you wanna keep up with the strawman arguments makes you partison. Action speaks louder then words.

Wow, you're rude.

Go cry to momy then.

Prometheus85

Well if thats really true, why dont you FIX that problem by stop wasting your time saying it and actually address the issues.

Of course i got to repeat myself. Why do i bother? Lutsenko admitted that no written list was given. He does claim a verbal list was given.

"It is important to note that The Hill’s translation of Lutsenko’s claim contains a critical mistake. In the video interview, Lutsenko says that the ambassador “voiced” (Ukrainian: oholosyla) to him a list of people not to prosecute, but the translator says “gave me a list.” The latter wording implies that Lutsenko actually received a physical list, something which could be produced as evidence. In fact, Lutsenko was saying that he received a VERBAL list, and he presented no evidence for this."

Ukrainian Prosecutor General Claims U.S. Ambassador Gave him ‘Do Not Prosecute’ List

Im getting really annoyed.

"In her opening statement before a House impeachment hearing on Friday, Yovanovitch said, "although I have met former vice president Joe Biden several times over the course of our many years in government service, neither he nor the previous administration ever raised the issue of either Burisma or Hunter Biden with me."

But later on, when Rep. Stafanik finally made it pass Chairman Adam Schiff, Stefanik asked Yovanovitch about her previous deposition testimony where she detailed exactly how the Obama State Department had prepared her to handle the issue of Burisma and Hunter Biden during her Senate confirmation hearings.

"The first time you personally became aware of Burisma was actually when you were being prepared by the Obama State Department for your Senate confirmation hearings, and this was in the form of practice questions and answers," Stefanik told the former ambassador. "This was your deposition. And you testified in this particular practice Q & A with the Obama State Department, it wasn't just generally about Burisma and corruption. It was specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Is that correct?"

She lied, proof, right there, in front of your face! What is wrong with you that you cannot accept clear cut, obvious proof? What is the problem with you?

This is what im talking about when i say ZOMBEISM has NO CURE.

It isnt BS, she lied, the proof is right there in the quotes!

Heres the video version of it at the bottom of the article that gives the same quotes. The video is verbatum with the quotes.

This is crossing over into point refuted a thousand times territory. In the very same article U quoted it said he said he received a verbal list and presented no evidence for it. And he later recanted it. You do keep ignoring that fact?

and what part of Marie yovonavich never meeting hunter Biden, still has never met hunter Biden and didn’t know anything about him and his role at burisma prior to her being prepped before her senate confirmation hearings are u still not understanding? Simply put, before she took the role, she had no prior knowledge of the issue. Only after her appointment to the position of Ambassador was she briefed. “No advanced knowledge”

Every administration prepares thier nominee for a post, before they appear in the Senate for confirmation. Get some education, jollybear instead believing everything the right dishes

And you keep sending that townhall article like i'm gonna trust anything they have to say about the impeachment investigation to be accurate in any sense of the word.

Last edited:

Prometheus85

And im trying to discuss the issues, thats not partison at all. The fact you wanna keep up with the strawman arguments makes you partison. Action speaks louder then words.

No your actually not. All your doing name calling and repeating refuted claims because u can’t put together adequate arguments that deal with the facts in regards to these issues.

This is crossing over into point refuted a thousand times territory. In the very same article U quoted it said he said he received a verbal list and presented no evidence for it. And he later recanted it. You do keep ignoring that fact?

No, theres nowhere where it says he later recanted that yovonavich gave him a verbal list. If you think so, point it out.

and what part of Marie yovonavich never meeting hunter Biden, still has never met hunter Biden and didn’t know anything about him and his role at burisma prior to her being prepped before her senate confirmation hearings are u still not understanding? Simply put, before she took the role, she had no prior knowledge of the issue. Only after her appointment to the position of Ambassador was she briefed. “No advanced knowledge”

Oh my god!!!!!! For the thousanth time already, i never said she knew about the biden/burisma issue before the obama breifing! What the hell is wrong with you!?? And thats not what her quotes wer saying, so why the strawman argument? Your persisting in this strawman, why! Why! Why! What is your problem!? Stubborn, pure stubborn!

Every administration prepares thier nominee for a post, before they appear in the Senate for confirmation. Get some education, jollybear instead believing everything the right dishes

The right wing never said that! The right wing article did the work of pointing out and documenting her lie. And you talk about the right wing like i cannot think for myself, which IS NOT TRUE! give it up!

And you keep sending that townhall article like i'm gonna trust anything they have to say about the impeachment investigation to be accurate in any sense of the word.

****ing incredable! Look man, if the ****ing devil proved and documented yovonavich lied, id use his sick *** as a source too! Proof is proof, nomatter who documents it! Its documented in the video. The video is not doctored. Its her, in the video. Its her voice. Her words. Uncensored, in context! Accept it!

No your actually not. All your doing name calling and repeating refuted claims because u can’t put together adequate arguments that deal with the facts in regards to these issues.

Ya, right, thats why i actually did make an argument and did provide facts. Like here

""In her opening statement before a House impeachment hearing on Friday, Yovanovitch said, "although I have met former vice president Joe Biden several times over the course of our many years in government service, neither he nor the previous administration ever raised the issue of either Burisma or Hunter Biden with me."

SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT THE VIDEO. DO IT.