• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

March 18th is RFs birthday

Laika

Premium Member
hey everyone, :)

I have been digging around some of the older threads on the forum to see what RF was like in the past. There is a huge amount of stuff even in one sub-forum.

One bit of information I felt was worth sharing is that March 18th is RFs birthday when it was set up in 2004. The link below is from RFs first anniversary in 2005.

http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/happy-anniversary-rf.10985/#post-122235

That means that RF is currently 12 years, 3 months and 10 days old. It's very sad I know that. :D

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
hey everyone, :)

I have been digging around some of the older threads on the forum to see what RF was like in the past. There is a huge amount of stuff even in one sub-forum.

One bit of information I felt was worth sharing is that March 18th is RFs birthday when it was set up in 2004. The link below is from RFs first anniversary in 2005.

http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/happy-anniversary-rf.10985/#post-122235

That means that RF is currently 12 years, 3 months and 10 days old. It's very sad I know that. :D
Websites got birthdays now? Lol

Laika

Premium Member
Websites got birthdays now? Lol

Lol. I checked to see how old the forums was by going to some of the last pages in different sub-forums. It may well be it goes back to the 15th March 2004 but the thread I found showed people celebrating the anniversary on the 18th.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Lol. I checked to see how old the forums was by going to some of the last pages in different sub-forums. It may well be it goes back to the 15th March 2004 but the thread I found showed people celebrating the anniversary on the 18th.
Well that is quite interesting.