• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making water

Marble

Rolling Marble
Water is a rare resource for many countries.
Will it ever be possible to make water?
I don't mean desalting of seawater, but production of drinking water.

rsd

ACBSP77
They actually have a machine the sits on top of a flatbed trailer (tractor-trailer type) and suck something out of the thin air and produces large amounts of water. I know this because I founded a world-wide disaster relief organization years ago and kept up on these things. OK, I just now looked for info. on this but must be in one of my old computers. Anyhow, you might Google it. But I did see this written up and thought how amazing.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Lots of desert animals metabolize food into water. They never need to drink.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
They actually have a machine the sits on top of a flatbed trailer (tractor-trailer type) and suck something out of the thin air and produces large amounts of water. I know this because I founded a world-wide disaster relief organization years ago and kept up on these things. OK, I just now looked for info. on this but must be in one of my old computers. Anyhow, you might Google it. But I did see this written up and thought how amazing.
It is a refrigeration unit which condenses water vapor.
It must be an expensive thing to run...unless there's some convenient power source (eg, Sun) to run a Stirling engine.