• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making Money From the Messiah

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Considering how much money is made from the Bible, and books arguing about the contexts of the Messiah...

You'd think in 15 years one of you would be a millionaire by now, having sold your story to the papers, that you've literally met the Messiah on Religious Forums.

It is understandable not everyone is very good at study, and thus even though in the early days I did post about the names in the religious texts; it was never questioned later that our name in Hebrew is Flock (ציון ▬ צאן), and our divine being Zion (Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7) becomes a metaphoric name in places.

This forum will one day be packed with people studying, and it only depends on time - to who gets to the papers first. ;)

In my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited:

pearl

Leo the X supposedly said '"It has served us well, this myth of Christ."
However, without source documentation to Pope Leo X, it is believed to have originated in a satirical piece titled “The Pageant of the Popes” by a Protestant controversialist named John Bale (1495–1563). Bale wrote: “For on a time when a Cardinall Bembus did move a question out of the Gospell, the Pope gave him a very contemptuous answer saying: ‘All ages can testifie enough howe profitable that fable of Christe hath ben to us and our companie.’”

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You'd think in 15 years one of you would be a millionaire by now, having sold your story to the papers, that you've literally met the Messiah on Religious Forums.

I'm a little surprised that you would want the lifestyle of celebrity that would come with universal acceptance of your claims.

wizanda

Premium Member
I'm a little surprised that you would want the lifestyle of celebrity that would come with universal acceptance of your claims.
I didn't want to even tell people, as I hate the whole ego aspect; yet for the sake of humanity it is worth trying.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I didn't want to even tell people, as I hate the whole ego aspect; yet for the sake of humanity it is worth trying.

If you are a form of Messiah, would you hold hate within you then? Was not Messiah full of love and kindness?

wizanda

Premium Member
If you are a form of Messiah, would you hold hate within you then?
I hate some immoral things.

Fair enough we should transduce that into more love; yet still there is a hate that drives the compassion.
Was not Messiah full of love and kindness?
King David did all sorts of violent things; yet had a heart for God.

Yeshua said he didn't come to bring peace, yet a sword to divide a kingdom against its self - for the sake of righteousness (Matthew 10:34).

The Messiah in the Bible comes as a warrior of God, to fight unrighteousness with his words.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I hate some immoral things.

Fair enough we should transduce that into more love; yet still there is a hate that drives the compassion.

King David did all sorts of violent things; yet had a heart for God.

Yeshua said he didn't come to bring peace, yet a sword to divide a kingdom against its self - for the sake of righteousness (Matthew 10:34).

The Messiah in the Bible comes as a warrior of God, to fight unrighteousness with his words.

So which Messiah are you? I ask because you quote often from every religious text, Messiah Was Jewish if I am not wrong? How come you not only promote Jewish or Christian faith?

wizanda

Premium Member
So which Messiah are you?
The Messiah is the king of Israel, a spiritual leader sent by the Source to communicate with mankind.

King David was prophesied to reincarnate as Yehoshua, and then as Zion as the final name.
I ask because you quote often from every religious text, Messiah Was Jewish if I am not wrong?
The Messiah is a promise made within the Hebraic texts for the whole world, the prophets spoke for everyone; Judah claims it is just about them, yet the texts show otherwise.
How come you not only promote Jewish or Christian faith?
Rabbinic Judaism is fundamentally wrong, and made up Christianity, so I don't endorse either of those... I point back to what was originally taught exegetically (Zand).

Thus to take our metaphor of the mountain of consciousness: our essence is like the rain that trickles down the mountain; thus our routes were already known before climbing the mountain was ever thought about.

The Messiah (the final avatar) in different descriptions is discussed in many of the world's religious texts, Kalki, Maitreya, Li Hong, Skanda, etc.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The Messiah is the king of Israel, a spiritual leader sent by the Source to communicate with mankind.

King David was prophesied to reincarnate as Yehoshua, and then as Zion as the final name.

The Messiah is a promise made within the Hebraic texts for the whole world, the prophets spoke for everyone; Judah claims it is just about them, yet the texts show otherwise.

Rabbinic Judaism is fundamentally wrong, and made up Christianity, so I don't endorse either of those... I point back to what was originally taught exegetically (Zand).

Thus to take our metaphor of the mountain of consciousness: our essence is like the rain that trickles down the mountain; thus our routes were already known before climbing the mountain was ever thought about.

So, in other words, you say you are king of Israel? or am i wrong?

wizanda

Premium Member
So, in other words, you say you are king of Israel? or am i wrong?
Israel means those who reign with God; according to the texts I'm the spiritual leader within many of the world's religious texts, here before the end of time - expected by billions...

Why saying it is worth lots of money to publish it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Israel means those who reign with God; according to the texts I'm the spiritual leader within many of the world's religious texts, here before the end of time - expected by billions...

Why saying it is worth lots of money to publish it.

Lucky for me that I don't care about money then :) Honestly i do not see you as the one true incarnation of the truth. (no offense toward you as a person)

wizanda

Premium Member
Honestly i do not see you as the one true incarnation of the truth. (no offense toward you as a person)
That is fine, I think you're an illusion too, and have a username that says 'Hope', yet proves the opposite; as the Maya is upside down Antichrist currently on purpose, to see who has the will/faith to stand against the code, because they have valour.

Thus the system has nothing against people either, and the idea most are so unstudied that they don't know some of these bits are prophesied, is part of the problem in why they don't discern the reality before them.

You see you're in a test scenario studying your behaviour patterns, me I'm just a sprite used by the Source to explain it to people.
Lucky for me that I don't care about money then :)
Luckily for the Source of reality it doesn't need anyone to question the religious texts globally; the idea they think they know more, and yet seek enlightenment is a lack of discernment.

Like I'm only seeing if people will listen as a last experiment before the end of time, and thus money means nothing, as everything becomes Eden again in the Messianic Age; where the ungodly are removed by Quantum Fire before it.

No one person embodies the truth, we're down in the Maya.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That is fine, I think you're an illusion too, and have a username that says 'Hope', yet proves the opposite;

Not that it matter a lot but what did you actually mean here? That because my name means Hope, and I prove the opposte?
Amanaki is actually my true middle name ;) I just happen to use it as my screen name too :)

A Vestigial Mote

Considering how much money is made from the Bible, and books arguing about the contexts of the Messiah...

It is understandable not everyone is very good at study, and thus even though in the early days I did post about the names in the religious texts; it was never questioned later that our name in Hebrew is Flock (ציון ▬ צאן), and our divine being Zion (Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7) becomes a metaphoric name in places.

This forum will one day be packed with people studying, and it only depends on time - to who gets to the papers first. ;)

I find no compelling reasons to believe you. I haven't for quite some time. What you speak of is often very, VERY disjointed. Like a lot of people who have all these "spiritual truths" you try to weave ambiguous and disparate verses/writing/scriptures together, but either you don't provide sufficient or cogent explanation as to why the items are relevant to each other, or your link is so tenuous that it really can't be seen by anyone looking for any sort of meat on the bones you're offering. You seem to think it is all so obvious, but it reads like you're making absolutely huge leaps from one point to the next, and pretending they are just little baby steps. It is, quite honestly, absurd to expect anyone to just take you at your word with these things, especially when they are in as much contention with everyone else, and everybody has their own story to tell about it. If your "source" is trying to convey information that they actually desire that the masses be able to digest (I don't even care how strong the desire) they are doing a horrible job of it. Just botched up one side and down the other. Honestly - if its all true I can see nothing else in it. I can't even bring myself to care - that's how bad it is. And if they don't desire that anyone come to the understanding, or they don't care, then why should I care? My immortal soul? There's nothing to compel me to believe that that accurately describes anything real either.

Nah... I'm strictly going to concentrate on the here and now. The only place and experience I can be sure anything is actually happening, or can be influenced or utilized by me. I'm not going to go digging around in unknown corners that I can't actually find in the first place, looking for something I can't even know does or does not exist. It's a waste of my time. Even if my "soul" exists, there is high-caliber, real-world evidence that indicates that I don't even need to concern myself with it.

wizanda

Premium Member
Not that it matter a lot but what did you actually mean here? That because my name means Hope, and I prove the opposte?
Amanaki is actually my true middle name ;) I just happen to use it as my screen name too
The Source of our reality manifests everything for a reason, my real name is Zanda, and thus everything has symbolism...

Everything matters, and to not investigate under every point is the opposite of wisdom.

Imagine we're in the Matrix, and currently Mara has been programmed to make everyone go opposite to wisdom.

If people go opposite, they are doing exactly as Mara wants, and due to them living their desires in the Maya many are easily led.

Many choose to mock, and go down the mountain; some sit waiting for guides, whilst turning the mountain into ski resorts for spoilt tourist who damage the peaks.

Thus in one of these rich tourist traps called Buddha's Bar, there is a young traveller called 'Hope' who could question many routes, with an ancient guide who sits all on his own; yet instead pays the tourist guide prices, that have superficial content, since no one has climbed the mountain for years.

Christians are opposite to Christ on purpose, Muslims are opposite to the Quran, Jews are opposite to the Torah, and Buddhist are opposite to Buddha... People prefer to ski.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The Source of our reality manifests everything for a reason, my real name is Zanda, and thus everything has symbolism...

Everything matters, and to not investigate under every point is the opposite of wisdom.

Imagine we're in the Matrix, and currently Mara has been programmed to make everyone go opposite to wisdom.

If people go opposite, they are doing exactly as Mara wants, and due to them living their desires in the Maya many are easily led.

Many choose to mock, and go down the mountain; some sit waiting for guides, whilst turning the mountain into ski resorts for spoilt tourist who damage the peaks.

Thus in one of these rich tourist traps called Buddha's Bar, there is a young traveller called 'Hope' who could question many routes, with an ancient guide who sits all on his own; yet instead pays the tourist guide prices, that have superficial content, since no one has climbed the mountain for years.

Christians are opposite to Christ on purpose, Muslims are opposite to the Quran, Jews are opposite to the Torah, and Buddhist are opposite to Buddha... People prefer to ski.

In my opinion.
:innocent:
If you speak about the Mara spoke about it is similar to what we today call temptation, Mara is not the same as the devil as in Christianity. And if Mara try to tempt us, what we must do is to refuse to listen to what mara trying to do. it means we must conquer the temptation from within.

When you say: Christians are opposite to Christ on purpose, Muslims are opposite to the Quran, Jews are opposite to the Torah, and Buddhist are opposite to Buddha... People prefer to ski.
It sounds more like a judgment of the different people from different religious beliefs. And you kind of sound angry because people refuse to see you as Messiah.

People who follow the religious path you mention does not oppose the teachings or their teachers. people sometimes struggle to follow the teachings yes. But that does not make them bad. It means they trying and they awaken little by little.

wizanda

Premium Member
What you speak of is often very, VERY disjointed.
I admit I'm highly disjointed, and I expect people to join the gaps through study; yet I do assume they can comprehend the vast array of data required...

I'm getting better at making a point of asking people which bits they're missing, like a teacher has to.
My immortal soul?
If we're not infinite, and reality is reset - good bye in advance; thank you for the questions.

WatEva mentality is a shortening of everything into lazy brainedism.

David1967

Premium Member

Are you saying that you believe that you are the Messiah?....................Can I get your autograph?