• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Make your own satire

Hello I dare you to do a satire or humourous story of any nature
For my satire see "funniest possible theology" on general religion discussion.

To the chase:I'll hold the contest for the best story, I am the Judge.
As I said, 5 paragraph is the limit, Use your imagination, no PC needed.
No thing is not allowed. You are free to write whatever your heart's desire. But the only rule is no drama please.

Write away!

I posted a story right after tumble weed's comic on another thread, here: http://www.religiousforums.com/park...t=15&sid=c25845e04635a22784b4807c26f05df5

Ok, so here is another random story, a little longer. It's very silly.

Santa, the Aliens, and Me

A funny thing happened to me the other day. On the other hand, it wasn’t as funny as it was traumatic and horrific.

The other day, as I was lying in my backyard at three in the morning, I saw strange lights in the sky. Now, perhaps you’re wondering, “Eric, why were you lying naked in your backyard at three in the morning?”. Well well, look who just walked into a trap: I never said I was naked, which means that you must have been watching me at three in the morning while I was in my backyard. Now who’s the weirdo?

And besides, I was not naked. As far as why I was out there, well, just quit asking me and I promise not to tell anyone you’re a stalker. Perhaps you think I just had too much to drink. You’re wrong though, and I’ll tell you why: you can never have too much to drink.

That’s right. In fact experts recommend at least eight full glasses of water every day. All that water makes you have to go to the bathroom, and when you’re out in the backyard it’s much quicker to just go in the bushes than to run all the way inside. That would explain why I was naked, if I had been. But I wasn’t.

At any rate, I saw strange lights in the sky. I was immediately able to identify them as Unidentified Flying Objects. They were bright, white orbs that twinkled in the night sky, and there were millions of them. In addition to these, there was also a spaceship.

This spaceship hovered over me as I stared up at it. It looked like a large trashcan with lights, and it sounded like a diesel engine. Then the craft took off without a trace. After its thick smoke trail cleared away, it returned and abducted me.

On board the craft, the aliens greeted me in their native tongue. At least, that’s what they would have done if they had tongues. But they were aliens.
“Greetings,” one of the aliens said.
“Hi,” I replied.
“We don’t normally do this,” another alien said.
“Do what?”
“Pick up hitchhikers.” After hearing this, I tried to explain to them that I wasn’t a hitchhiker, but they got all embarrassed and defensive, and kept bringing up the fact that their civilization is way more advanced than mine, and that they do not have the follies of mankind’s nuclear weapons, hunger, and war. I just shrugged and said “At least on my planet, we know who’s a hitchhiker and who’s not.”

At that point, we all felt a bump, as if the ship had hit something (Actually the aliens felt it a little before it happened, since their species has evolved precognition. They made sure to point this out to me later--talk about stuck up.). The aliens and I looked out the cockpit viewing port and there, clinging to the glass, I beheld none other than Santa Clause himself.

I helped the aliens haul Santa on board, though there was no sign of his reindeer or his sleigh.
“Santa, I had no idea you were black,” I said.
“Yeah, and why does that matter?” he replied, defensively.
“Oh, it doesn’t matter at all--I mean, I just always sort of pictured you differently, that’s all...I didn’t realize you might be of a different race,” I stammered. Santa smiled.

“We’re all the same race, my boy--the human race,” he said. At this, one of the aliens cleared his throat loudly. “Oh...right,” Santa said, embarrassed.

After Santa and the aliens exchanged insurance information, they dropped me off in my backyard. The aliens gave me their mind-reading xenon crystal because they said they felt bad about the whole abduction thing. I think they were just trying to show off.

Good did come out of the horrifying experience. I got to meet Santa, plus now I can see inside peoples' minds. That’s right, even yours. Oh, imagining the middle finger... real mature of you.

THE END

Here is a fun thing--try to find all the contradictions/inconsistencies in the story (the inconsistencies are intentional). How many can you find?

That's a pretty unusual satire or humour.You used inconsisentcies and threw in a black Santa for good measure, I'll have be on acid to make sense of your satire! 4 or 5 inconsistencies I found. :wink:
the only person who is closest to your humour is probably Andy Kaufman
who purposedly bombed and shocked people by wrestling women, heard of him? I GIVE THIS:
drum roll
drum roll
Drum roll
BANG!
8/10
good: Orinigality, avantgardeniess, good laugh or two
bad:bit too long.

An 8/10? I thought it deserved a negative 3, but thank you! Yes Andy Kaufman was pretty funny, though he was a bit strange.