• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

M&Ms or Kissables?

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
I love them both...I can't choose...

Do you think kissables will work the same as M&Ms in cookies or brownies?

Mmmmmmm........chocolate............

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
mostly harmless said:

chocolate.........did I hear that mysterious, all powerful word...CHOCOLATE???:cover:

*immediately downs a couple of tranquilizers and thinks of something really boring*

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
mostly harmless said:

I don't see why not. They're practically the same thing.

Hope

Princesinha
I'm sorry, but as an M&M junkie, I have to say kissables come nowhere close. I've tried kissables, and was very disappointed. M&Ms rule. The best chocolate candy ever invented. And I love almost every variety of 'em----peanut, plain, peanut butter, or crispy. They're all incredibly yummy, incredibly addicting, and incredibly bad for one's waistline. :D

cardero

Citizen Mod
I’m gonna go with M&Ms. There’s no expectations with these candies, they know exactly where they gotta go. With Kissable’s, you gotta wine and dine them….

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
:drool: Hema, step away from the thread, you're on a diet! Hershey's chocolate is the better one IMO. It's almost as sweet as a kiss. :p