• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Luciferianism, Christianity, and Paganism, oh my!

Miles

Hello everyone. I'm Ari or Miles, whichever you prefer.

So how to explain my religion?

I was raised lackadaisically Catholic, became an atheist at 8, then kind of Unitarian or henotheist Christian at 11. Then I was born again at 14, left Christianity at 16 due to associating it with my stalker, and became eclectic pagan.

From there I started focusing more on Artemis and later Aphrodite and Persephone at 18, though it was also syncretized with druidry (ancestor worship, fae, sabbats, belief in the Celtic gods, etc.) and got involved in the online witch community. So I started incorporating some Christian witchcraft into my beliefs because of that. Aaaand somehow Luciferianism found its way in there?

Like the concept of Luciferian figures (as in rebels, liberators, lightbringers) and seeing Lucifer as not a representation of evil, exactly, but as a sort of metaphor or failed attempt at being the Morningstar.

So here I am.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Greetings Miles.
Welcome to RF!

I see you are 19. I remember that long ago, about 40 years. It's a long and winding path.
At least it has been for me. Good luck!
Tom

PS ~When I was 19, the internet hadn't even been thought of~

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
PS ~When I was 19, the internet hadn't even been thought of~
When you were 19, movable type was called "the Devil's work".

Greetings, new guy!
Join us for our afternoon....
bacon-fest.jpg

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Like the concept of Luciferian figures (as in rebels, liberators, lightbringers) and seeing Lucifer as not a representation of evil, exactly, but as a sort of metaphor or failed attempt at being the Morningstar.

So here I am.

I find it puzzling that at first glance you seem to have some beliefs which only logically result in cognitive dissonance, in my view, but at least we'll have something to talk about. :D

Welcome to the forum!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Did everyone just miss the part where he said he had a stalker? Or just too polite to ask?

Miles

Did everyone just miss the part where he said he had a stalker? Or just too polite to ask?
yeah it was someone I knew but also mostly an online thing, probably because she didn't want to harass me in person where I could draw attention to it. She mainly kept it to sending me these weird hateful evangelizing emails and online messages over the course of a few months, you know, one of those scarily Duggar type fanatical Christians. Like Mike Pence in the body of a twenty year old woman, only we were both sixteen at the time. Took up most of my summer that year until I told her to f**k out of my life and got her (our, because she was my cousin) grandmother involved.

Best way to get rid of a stalker, tattling to their grandma

Miles

So, you know, pretty mild as far as stalkers go but the stuff she said was pretty bad. I used to have nightmares about it sometimes. Especially since we were really close before that.

I feel kind of sorry for her because her dad (and, to some extent, her mom, but we think she mostly got this stuff from her dad) has those same kind of beliefs and I know how hard it can be to get past the ideology you were raised with, and our grandma thinks she might be starting to change, so I contacted this organization that helps people escape cultlike or extremist ideologies and upbringings, especially ones on the far-right, to see if there's anything they can do.

I don't want to press charges against her, what I really want at this point is an apology and an acknowledgment that she was wrong.

DennisTate

Hello everyone. I'm Ari or Miles, whichever you prefer.

So how to explain my religion?

I was raised lackadaisically Catholic, became an atheist at 8, then kind of Unitarian or henotheist Christian at 11. Then I was born again at 14, left Christianity at 16 due to associating it with my stalker, and became eclectic pagan.

From there I started focusing more on Artemis and later Aphrodite and Persephone at 18, though it was also syncretized with druidry (ancestor worship, fae, sabbats, belief in the Celtic gods, etc.) and got involved in the online witch community. So I started incorporating some Christian witchcraft into my beliefs because of that. Aaaand somehow Luciferianism found its way in there?

So here I am.

You might rather enjoy the first e-mail that I sent off to an Orthodox Jewish Sanhedrin Rabbi......

27 Nov 2010 20:39 #1

Rabbi ........, linking Jerusalem Third Temple with Grand Unified Theory of Modern World Problems.Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:00 PM
Shalom Rabbi .........:

I've been participating on The Sanhedrin message board and I was urged to contact you

directly. So far as I know I am probably the first minor Canadian politician who has

advocated that my nation assist The Temple Mount Faithful Community, People For A

Bill to Build The Bet HaMikdash and The Sanhedriin in your efforts to control the

Temple Mount and rebuild your Jerusalem Third Temple.

It is my firm belief that semi-reality and reality film series could play an important role

in working out the fulfillment of every word spoken in the law and in the prophets. My

dad, Robert Stewart Tate, passed away on January 1, 1990. His death came at the

same time that I was being confronted with the implications of the near death

experience accounts. I went through a theological crisis that I believe has relevance for

your SanHedrin.

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD

to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness

to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10)

I had no problem with the positive near death experiences but those negative ones

put me into a philosophical crisis unlike I had ever experienced before. I saw this

verse in Leviticus as a possible loophole and I asked that the guilt of Azazel would

be put on my head. I prayed and asked The G-d of Abraham if he had any use for

a volunteer "goat for Azazel?" If so, then I wanted to submit my application for the

job.

Several unusual things did occur since that time that I feel indicates that my offer

may well have been accepted. I would like to elaborate further on how I feel

a volunteer goat for Azazel could perhaps be of use in the working out of latter

day events in such a way that the death toll is kept to an absolute minimum.

Although I am not certain exactly what a volunteer goat for Azazel should do I

have seen a videotape in my head of myself signing currency units while my hand

is bleeding. The blood that drips onto a particular part of those currency units,

along with many examples of my signature serves to authenticate the

validity of these specific currency units for a future in which they could turn

out to be quite useful. I hereby offer to The Sanhedrin 22 billion Dennis Tate

shekels or dollars, similar to CalgaryDollars.ca or the Ithaca Hour.

Bill and Melinda Gates are planning on spending 24 billion US dollars in an effort

to make this world a better place. I wish to compete with them. This 22 billion

in a sense can be used as props in many reality films that tend to promote

peace in the Middle East and the reestablishment of the law of Moshe even in

foreign lands.

It is my belief that the films that you are guided to produce and direct will greatly

increase in value over the coming decades and centuries.

Shalom and greetings from Nova Scotia.

Dennis Tate

My theory is that Azazel.....King of the Watchers of the Book of Enoch... is destined to return to G-d with his whole heart.......
this event will divide the kingdom of Satan......
and cause it to fall........

I strongly suspect that this will be connected to the next move of the Lia Fail....probably to Tara Ireland.... from Scotland.... and then off to Jerusalem...... when David is raised up.......

DennisTate

I was wondering if he meant a literal stalker in four dimensional space -time..... or an invisible one???

Nachman of Breslov - Wikiquote

It is a great thing for a person to still have an evil inclination because then he is able to serve Hashem with the evil inclination itself. That is, to take all of the fire in his heart and channel it towards service of Hashem. For example, to pray with fiery passion of the heart, etc. For, if there is no evil inclination in a person his service cannot be complete. (LM2 49)

Know! You need to judge every person favorably, even someone who is completely wicked, you need to search and find any little bit of good. By finding in him a little good and judging him favorably you actually bring him over to the side of merit and you can return him in teshuva (LM 282)