• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lucifer is the Mother of Adam

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Revelations 12:1
And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun.

Lucifer means "I bear Light" | Above is the Woman Clothing the Sun, thus it is her Duty to Bear the Light.
this is paralleled to bear Life which is why Son and Sun are pronounced the same.

Luci-FER -think Fertility/to bear

fertile
1436, from L. fertilis "bearing in abundance, fruitful, productive," from ferre "to bear" (see infer)

Lucifer
O.E. Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from L. Lucifer "morning star," lit. "light-bringing," from lux (gen. lucis) + ferre "carry"

Females Bear LIFe - look closely at the F / V / th sounds.

moTher , Eve, Love, earTH. heaVen, aTHena, Fruit(Fer'oot).

Originally the Female Goddess were worshipped as being the Creator of Man and the universe - but monotheisms they swapped the goddess roles with a male-god , which became MANotheism - MAN have taken over her religion, and corrupted it.

Monotheism has turned mother nature eVil - deaTH - turned her into the deViL-

The Original first man "Atum" was created by Nun the Fertility Goddess - She is also the mother of Amen - "a MAN"
and the mother of RA and yahWAh - she is also the mother of "Ye-Shua"

Other Egyptian names for Nun are Nut, Mut Geb, Neith and Hathor-Isis.
Nun > Mun > Mum

The name Noah is a variant of NU; the original Noah was Female. Noah's ark was really NU's Womb, the Womb of Creation. Numbers 26:33

Lucifer is also Mary the Virgin
Lucifer's number is 666 / 6th House = Virgo |+6 = Pisces |+6 = Virgo.

Mary > from "Meri-Hathor" meaning the "The mothers "House(womb) of Horus" This House is Virgo - Virgo also means "House of Bread" - In Hebrew is "Bethlehem"

Mar or Mer from African roots means Mother, Water or Love, reflected in these words : Marry, Merge, Mermaid, Marine.

Mar is also the prototype for many Mothers of the Sun including Maia mother of Buddha,Krishna,Hermes,Sakai,Yasoda - Maya mother of Agnu - Myrrha mother of adonis and Bacchus and Mayence mother of Hesus.
This is what happens when one doesn't care to read the whole Bible.

And has waaaaaayyy tooooo much time on their hands and no access to higher learning.

Mr Cheese

Actually Lucipher or Lucifer was an asexual non-gendered name for Satan, which in fact is translated in Hebrew to mean "The Accuser". I agree that the worship of the female aspect of religions has been "demonized" by the Christian religions. Also the serpent in the Bible who tempted Eve to eat the fruit of the tree, was Lillith, also known as the first wife of Adam. The above stated names for Adam such as Atum or Ahten was an ancient Egyption word for the sun. Proof comes from The believed father of King Tutankamen, Akhenaten, whose name was nearly erased from history due to his "heretical" views of sun worship. On a side note I would like to know if anyone here has considered the possibility of Volcano worship by the ancient Judeaists such as Moses. Read "Exodus" and you will find that his encounter with "God"on Mount Horeb resembles a worship of Volcanoes. Also that in my research I have come to the theory that even the Ancient Egyptians in the Pyramidic Kingdoms were actually Volcano worshipers as well. I mean look at the shape of a pyramid and think of how religion and the belief in Gods came from a basic need to explain geological and natural events such as the massive eruption of the volcano "Thera" in 1628 b.c. which has been found to show effects in parts of the world such as here in America. Such an eruption surely would have spurned the ancients to some sort of volcano worship such as the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans clearly had themselves. Just a theory but a sound one. Any feedback on this subject would be greatly appreciated as it would help my research by exploring other avenues I may have missed.

the aten is the transcendant form of God
and is the same as ain sof, the tao and many others...

not adam :facepalm:

the solqar symbol is a symbol

the sun does not = the sun

akhenaten

We know that Akhenaton was a great mystic. He was a very wise and enlightened soul personality. We cannot help but imagine that such a man surely had a secret and a hidden esoteric conception underlying his teaching regarding Aton or the Sun.

The truth is, as Denis Hauck states in his book, “The Emerald Tablet”, that “Akhenaton thought of God as an abstract force, being impersonal and called as Aten, or simply (The Disk). With rays coming down from heaven and terminating on Earth in dozens of tiny hands, a marvelous symbol of the One Thing”.

This One Thing is the undifferentiated Being as the Nous (Universal Mind).

“The rays of tiny hands is also a very appropriate symbol of a giver. The Aten to Akhenaton was Radiant Energy personified as the all-pervading reality of an immanent character. To Akhenaton, the sun was like all matter that falls under our senses, but a visible manifestation of something more subtle, Invisible, intangible, everlasting and creative in its essence.”

--Denis Hauck
325px-Aten_disk.jpg

Where are we to find this invisible and creative essence ? If we are to comprehend the greater mysteries and our relation to the cosmic, we must understand that cosmically all Reality is One, that Mind is One. The secret that Akhenaton was symbolizing in the (Sun) is best understood through the concept of the correspondence between what is the inner world and what is the outer.
This is known as the Hermetic principle of correspondence expressed as “what is above is like that which is below”.

It is very important for the student of mysticism, philosophy and psychology to understand the power that is realized through the comprehension of the principle of correspondence. There is a law that states, “change your conception of the world, and you will have changed the world”. “ As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he”. Our inner states influences how we see the outer world. As many people as who are in the world, there are as many worlds.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
As someone who has studied linguistics, I nearly cried when I read the first post on this thread. :sad4:

:D
Yeah, be prepared to cry a lot then when you read post by herushura he likes to make things up when it comes to linguistics.

Yes I agree with you. I realized after I read your reply that I had not expressed this adequately. However, the "Aten" IS a deification of the sun and therefore in its mythology has the meaning of many rays descending from the heavens and terminating on earth...
Also King "Tut" changed his name from his given name of "Tutankaten" to "Tutankamun" to reflect the retraction of his father's heretical Monotheistic views involving worship to this "disc", which does in fact represent the sun. I was only trying to give someone who didnt seem to have done ANY studying into this subject other than made up word structures a little enlightenment so he/she may have the insight to want to pursue further studies of this subject. I appreciate the input and correction!

Mr Cheese

Yes I agree with you. I realized after I read your reply that I had not expressed this adequately. However, the "Aten" IS a deification of the sun and therefore in its mythology has the meaning of many rays descending from the heavens and terminating on earth...
Also King "Tut" changed his name from his given name of "Tutankaten" to "Tutankamun" to reflect the retraction of his father's heretical Monotheistic views involving worship to this "disc", which does in fact represent the sun. I was only trying to give someone who didnt seem to have done ANY studying into this subject other than made up word structures a little enlightenment so he/she may have the insight to want to pursue further studies of this subject. I appreciate the input and correction!

wrong

the sun was chosen as a symbol of the aten

aten worship is not sun worship

the sun was a good symbol as you mention the hands

the sun like the aten gives.....

the aten is NOT the sun

the sun is merely a symbol of the aten...

this is akin to ain sof of kabbalah that GIVES, the concept that all existence is made of vessels and light and their interaction.... light GIVES vessels receive

the rest you say is correct accordign to what I have read...although some think tut changed his name likley under pressure as the priesthood regained power after the death of ankhenaten (who was most likely actually the 3rd pharoah to have aten worship)

one could argue that moses was an aten worshipper....but thats a whole other thread

wrong

the sun was chosen as a symbol of the aten

aten worship is not sun worship

the sun was a good symbol as you mention the hands

the sun like the aten gives.....

the aten is NOT the sun

the sun is merely a symbol of the aten...

this is akin to ain sof of kabbalah that GIVES, the concept that all existence is made of vessels and light and their interaction.... light GIVES vessels receive

the rest you say is correct accordign to what I have read...although some think tut changed his name likley under pressure as the priesthood regained power after the death of ankhenaten (who was most likely actually the 3rd pharoah to have aten worship)

one could argue that moses was an aten worshipper....but thats a whole other thread

Actually...Have you considered that possibly Moses wasnt into sun worship but possibly volcano worship? After reading your responses I would be VERY interested to hear your thoughts on this and I'd love to see if you THINK this could be a POSSIBILITY. Let me know please!

Mr Cheese

Actually...Have you considered that possibly Moses wasnt into sun worship but possibly volcano worship? After reading your responses I would be VERY interested to hear your thoughts on this and I'd love to see if you THINK this could be a POSSIBILITY. Let me know please!

:facepalm: aten worship....

as in monotheism

not volcanoes or suns

sigh

volcanoes?

because of the burnign bush?

no...I dont consider him into vulcan worship

or maybe he was as the vulcan hand symbol is the shekinah one :p

DickSpock.jpg

I was hoping to actually get an intelligent response from you as you APPEAR to have thoughts. I just suggested the POSSIBILITY of Volcanic worship. Read Exodus and Moses' encounter with God on the Mountain. I wont quote directly but can paraphrase it...
Tell them not to approach the mountain for 3 days, lest they be stoned to death or shot through like a fiery arrow (or with fiery arrows)...
Also read about the light and the smoke on the mountain. Magma is bright enough to nearly blind a person if observed from a close distance...
Perhaps being stoned to death in volcano worship as the warning in Exodus stated, was an eruption where the fallout of the eruption would stone them to death. The Fiery arrows or to be shot through like one could explain a magma rock or even a pebble of magma would burn right through a person with fatal results. Plus look at the shape of the Pyramids and look into Major eruptions of volcanoes in the region. Like I stated in my first response...Thera erupted in 1628 b.c. and was believed to have destroyed the Minoan civilization on Crete, the effects of which were even recorded in the Levant regions and Egypt. Archaeology has also found evidence of this major cataclysm here in the U.S.A. So please dont be so quick to scoff when all I had asked for was a POSSIBILTY of this theory. I really dont scoff at the POSSIBLE existence of God, and in fact I try to PROVE his existence in my lack of faith. So perhaps your next response can be a little more educated and less scoffing than the last and a real answer can be made. I know of the association of an "Aten" like belief by Moses. All I'm proposing is another avenue of thought. If Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans did it is it not a possibilty that they were not the first to do so?

herushura

the aten is the transcendant form of God
and is the same as ain sof, the tao and many others...

not adam :facepalm:

the solqar symbol is a symbol

the sun does not = the sun

akhenaten

We know that Akhenaton was a great mystic. He was a very wise and enlightened soul personality. We cannot help but imagine that such a man surely had a secret and a hidden esoteric conception underlying his teaching regarding Aton or the Sun.

The truth is, as Denis Hauck states in his book, “The Emerald Tablet”, that “Akhenaton thought of God as an abstract force, being impersonal and called as Aten, or simply (The Disk). With rays coming down from heaven and terminating on Earth in dozens of tiny hands, a marvelous symbol of the One Thing”.

This One Thing is the undifferentiated Being as the Nous (Universal Mind).

“The rays of tiny hands is also a very appropriate symbol of a giver. The Aten to Akhenaton was Radiant Energy personified as the all-pervading reality of an immanent character. To Akhenaton, the sun was like all matter that falls under our senses, but a visible manifestation of something more subtle, Invisible, intangible, everlasting and creative in its essence.”

--Denis Hauck
325px-Aten_disk.jpg

Where are we to find this invisible and creative essence ? If we are to comprehend the greater mysteries and our relation to the cosmic, we must understand that cosmically all Reality is One, that Mind is One. The secret that Akhenaton was symbolizing in the (Sun) is best understood through the concept of the correspondence between what is the inner world and what is the outer.
This is known as the Hermetic principle of correspondence expressed as “what is above is like that which is below”.

It is very important for the student of mysticism, philosophy and psychology to understand the power that is realized through the comprehension of the principle of correspondence. There is a law that states, “change your conception of the world, and you will have changed the world”. “ As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he”. Our inner states influences how we see the outer world. As many people as who are in the world, there are as many worlds.

I Love the Aten, specially as it still retains Ankh Symbolism, right below the Sun Disc is the Ankh representing the Life Giving Property's of the Suns Energy.

I Just Compare Religion and make conclusion.

Example
Compare Aten with Adon then people will call you and idiot?

I could compare Ankh with Sumerian Mythology by splitting the Ankh into two Words An and Ki - An and Ki are the Parents of Enki and Enlil.
I could theorize that An and Ki are the prototype for "Ouranos and Gaia" because of the Coincience of AN in ourANos and KI as GAia and the fact they have the same meaning. Thus conclude that Ankh is the prototype for Sumerian mythology that became the Basic of Pheonician Religion.

All these Religions can be traced to the principles of the Ankh

I Love the Aten, specially as it still retains Ankh Symbolism, right below the Sun Disc is the Ankh representing the Life Giving Property's of the Suns Energy.

I Just Compare Religion and make conclusion.

Example
Compare Aten with Adon then people will call you and idiot?

I could compare Ankh with Sumerian Mythology by splitting the Ankh into two Words An and Ki - An and Ki are the Parents of Enki and Enlil.
I could theorize that An and Ki are the prototype for "Ouranos and Gaia" because of the Coincience of AN in ourANos and KI as GAia and the fact they have the same meaning. Thus conclude that Ankh is the prototype for Sumerian mythology that became the Basic of Pheonician Religion.

All these Religions can be traced to the principles of the Ankh

An excellent conclusion! Maybe not entirely correct but still an excellent conclusion. I too have had to use this methodology in many of my studies where comparative reasoning was the only way to show any correlation between 2 or more ideals.

Mr Cheese

I was hoping to actually get an intelligent response from you as you APPEAR to have thoughts. I just suggested the POSSIBILITY of Volcanic worship. Read Exodus and Moses' encounter with God on the Mountain. I wont quote directly but can paraphrase it...
Tell them not to approach the mountain for 3 days, lest they be stoned to death or shot through like a fiery arrow (or with fiery arrows)...
Also read about the light and the smoke on the mountain. Magma is bright enough to nearly blind a person if observed from a close distance...
Perhaps being stoned to death in volcano worship as the warning in Exodus stated, was an eruption where the fallout of the eruption would stone them to death. The Fiery arrows or to be shot through like one could explain a magma rock or even a pebble of magma would burn right through a person with fatal results. Plus look at the shape of the Pyramids and look into Major eruptions of volcanoes in the region. Like I stated in my first response...Thera erupted in 1628 b.c. and was believed to have destroyed the Minoan civilization on Crete, the effects of which were even recorded in the Levant regions and Egypt. Archaeology has also found evidence of this major cataclysm here in the U.S.A. So please dont be so quick to scoff when all I had asked for was a POSSIBILTY of this theory. I really dont scoff at the POSSIBLE existence of God, and in fact I try to PROVE his existence in my lack of faith. So perhaps your next response can be a little more educated and less scoffing than the last and a real answer can be made. I know of the association of an "Aten" like belief by Moses. All I'm proposing is another avenue of thought. If Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans did it is it not a possibilty that they were not the first to do so?

sure moses could have been a volcanoe worshipper...

but its doubtful considering there is only one event that points to this... everythign else points to him not being a volcanoe worshipper

unless you can show us all otherwise...

I see you are seeking though
that is good
Do you merely seek to understand
or to be? That is the question.

You can understand what an apple is like
And you can eat one.

There was a big pond, and in it three were three fishes. The fist fish was One-Thought, the second fish was Hundred-Thoughts, and the third fish was Thousand-Thoughts. At some time a fisherman came and cast his net. He caught those two fishes of many thoughts; but he did not catch the fish One-Thought.

–Manichaean Parable (Turtan fragment M127)

sure moses could have been a volcanoe worshipper...

but its doubtful considering there is only one event that points to this... everythign else points to him not being a volcanoe worshipper

unless you can show us all otherwise...

I see you are seeking though
that is good
Do you merely seek to understand
or to be? That is the question.

You can understand what an apple is like
And you can eat one.

There was a big pond, and in it three were three fishes. The fist fish was One-Thought, the second fish was Hundred-Thoughts, and the third fish was Thousand-Thoughts. At some time a fisherman came and cast his net. He caught those two fishes of many thoughts; but he did not catch the fish One-Thought.

–Manichaean Parable (Turtan fragment M127)

Good point... However, give me an example of Moses not worshiping such things... The Bible gives very vague references to any idols it deems necessary. and by necessary I mean the idols of Christ himself in the modern church. Did God put Jesus on this earth to test our loyalty to one deity? Or did he truly mean for his physical embodiment to be worshiped as a spiritual CONCEPT? What if the CONCEPT of Christ was to test mankind to see if they had learned their lesson from the "Flood"? Is that not worthy of a post itself?

Mr Cheese

Did God put Jesus on this earth to test our loyalty to one deity? Or did he truly mean for his physical embodiment to be worshiped as a spiritual CONCEPT? What if the CONCEPT of Christ was to test mankind to see if they had learned their lesson from the "Flood"? Is that not worthy of a post itself?

Its worthy of a post, if you like

sadly christianity is largely dealt with in an exoteric form here....

you wont get many different views, or anythign that "deep"

look3467

Premium Member
If I placed a variety of items in a hand basket, say 100 small items and then dumped and scattered them all over the floor, what could we make of it?
For what purpose was there to dump them all on the floor?
And why the variety?
Any one of us could make up some kind of story as to what we think it all meant.

When the original intend of the one who collected the variety in a hand basket to scatter them all over the floor was to show us just what we are capable of inventing.

When simply, it was just the dumping of a variety of items in one basket that should have been observed.

Similarly, the bible as a whole makes that simple point, and that is that God created a variety, scattered them all over the earth and then went about to save that which He has created.

From that came all the different points of views, all the of which are mankind's inventions.

There are four distinct points in creation:
1. Creation
2. The fall of mankind or better understood as short of perfection
3. Judgment, meaning that because of the ability to know good and evil, we are judged as gods and condemned as lesser gods.
4. Punishment.

I don't care what belief you espouse, these four points are part of being in the flesh.

Now, here is the good news.

Because the scatterer scattered, He will also be the gatherer.

Question is, do you believe in the scatterer? If you do, you are a step from eternal life of which death is the door.

Blessings, AJ

dragynfly0515

Satan Worshipper
There are four distinct points in creation:
1. Creation
2. The fall of mankind or better understood as short of perfection
3. Judgment, meaning that because of the ability to know good and evil, we are judged as gods and condemned as lesser gods.
4. Punishment.

I don't care what belief you espouse, these four points are part of being in the flesh.

Did you mean for your version of Christianity or for all Christians or for everyone? Because pretty much every Gnostic Chrisitan that ever lived plus every non-Abrahamic religion would disagree with you, as well as every type of Satanist.

Now, here is the good news.

Because the scatterer scattered, He will also be the gatherer.

Question is, do you believe in the scatterer? If you do, you are a step from eternal life of which death is the door.

Blessings, AJ
By the scatterer do you mean the creator god? Again, is this for everyone? And how do you define belief - does it include acceptance or submission? Again, for example, Gnostics see 'belief' in the creator god as a step away from eternal life, and theistic Satanists see the creator god of Genesis as just another tribal desert god among many gods.

:candle:
Crys

look3467

Premium Member
Did you mean for your version of Christianity or for all Christians or for everyone? Because pretty much every Gnostic Christian that ever lived plus every non-Abrahamic religion would disagree with you, as well as every type of Satanist.Crys

Every soul born in the flesh has those four points to go through, no exceptions.
If you want further explanation on these I'd be glad to expand on it.

By the scatterer do you mean the creator god? Again, is this for everyone? And how do you define belief - does it include acceptance or submission? Again, for example, Gnostics see 'belief' in the creator god as a step away from eternal life, and theistic Satanists see the creator god of Genesis as just another tribal desert god among many gods.

The Creator God of all that there is, who scattered the stars in the universal heavens, who placed the Sun, the Moon and all the planets where they are, and who created the first set of parents by which were given the power to pro-create as gods their own specie.
Animals pro-create after there own specie but are not entitled as gods, for they have no intellectual ability to determine good and evil.

Belief, I define it according to the ability that was given us, in that in Us (EVE) all, lies an Adam, the spirit conscience of God the creator, that summons in all of us a spiritual desire to reach out Him.

The question was, and is still , "who is God"? And if there is a God by what name do we call Him.

That has been the age old question which has conjured up all sorts, kinds of images of who God is.

That condition was understood by God, in my opinion, because He remedied it by introducing Himself in Abraham first and subsequent members of Abraham's seed down the line until the very last one, and that being Jesus.

Jesus went through the same four points to take away from the fourth point, (Death) by bring life instead.

The four points are as follows the day Jesus was Judged:
1.Introduction = time Jesus sat with His Apostles to declare what must shortly come to pass. Time frame was sundown 6pm the eve of the 6th day to midnight 12 pm.

2. The fall = is Jesus praying at the garden accepting the cup of the wrath of God, meaning the sins of the whole world. His arrest. Time frame 12 pm midnight to 6am sunrise.
This is the point where the fall is taken for all mankind in place of all mankind.

3. Judgment = time frame 6am sunrise to 12am noon. Jesus was taken to and through four different courts, symbolizing, the four corners of the earth, meaning taking the judgment for the entire earths habitation to include sins all the way to the first set of parents. Judgment was passed, condemnation and the sentence of death pronounced.

4. Punishment = time frame 12 mid day noon to 6pm sundown, is where Jesus was crowned with a crown of thorns, beaten, made to carry His own cross, and finally, nailed to the cross.

All those four points we all live through regardless of belief, yet the fourth point is what makes the difference, and that is, that by Jesus, the stigma of the eternal death sentence has been declared null and void, to that of a life sentence.

You asked acceptance or submission.

The word I am going to use here for both is subjection.

We were subjected to this world via birth,(death) and we are also subjected to life submission via birth. (Life)

The choice than lies in us as to what we want to believe, because either way, at the point of our bodily experation, we shall bow at the

Creators feet.

Blessings, AJ

highlight-close.png

highlight-close.png

livingdead

Revelations 12:1
And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun.

Lucifer means "I bear Light" | Above is the Woman Clothing the Sun, thus it is her Duty to Bear the Light.
this is paralleled to bear Life which is why Son and Sun are pronounced the same.

Luci-FER -think Fertility/to bear

fertile
1436, from L. fertilis "bearing in abundance, fruitful, productive," from ferre "to bear" (see infer)

Lucifer
O.E. Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from L. Lucifer "morning star," lit. "light-bringing," from lux (gen. lucis) + ferre "carry"

Females Bear LIFe - look closely at the F / V / th sounds.

moTher , Eve, Love, earTH. heaVen, aTHena, Fruit(Fer'oot).

Originally the Female Goddess were worshipped as being the Creator of Man and the universe - but monotheisms they swapped the goddess roles with a male-god , which became MANotheism - MAN have taken over her religion, and corrupted it.

Monotheism has turned mother nature eVil - deaTH - turned her into the deViL-

The Original first man "Atum" was created by Nun the Fertility Goddess - She is also the mother of Amen - "a MAN"
and the mother of RA and yahWAh - she is also the mother of "Ye-Shua"

Other Egyptian names for Nun are Nut, Mut Geb, Neith and Hathor-Isis.
Nun > Mun > Mum

The name Noah is a variant of NU; the original Noah was Female. Noah's ark was really NU's Womb, the Womb of Creation. Numbers 26:33

Lucifer is also Mary the Virgin
Lucifer's number is 666 / 6th House = Virgo |+6 = Pisces |+6 = Virgo.

Mary > from "Meri-Hathor" meaning the "The mothers "House(womb) of Horus" This House is Virgo - Virgo also means "House of Bread" - In Hebrew is "Bethlehem"

Mar or Mer from African roots means Mother, Water or Love, reflected in these words : Marry, Merge, Mermaid, Marine.

Mar is also the prototype for many Mothers of the Sun including Maia mother of Buddha,Krishna,Hermes,Sakai,Yasoda - Maya mother of Agnu - Myrrha mother of adonis and Bacchus and Mayence mother of Hesus.
You're right,I know.