• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love and Romance

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
What would your favorite "Romantic" or "Love Story" movie or book be?

I thought "The Bridges of Madison County" was a very good movie although it may have not been acceptable to a lot of people under the circumstances but certainly it was something that does happen in real live.

Also I loved "Titanic"

Since I am a hopeless romantic I love the idea that there is love that never dies inspite of obstacles.....:hugkiss:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
The Princess Bride :D

Disney's Beauty and the Beast

An Affair to Remember which reminds me also of another great romance movie - Sleepless in Seattle

Truly Madly Deeply

Casablanca

Brokeback Mountain

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

An Officer and a Gentleman

And.........of course........

Harold and Maude - one of the best EVER.

Trey of Diamonds

Legend

Jack's love for Lilly is paramount.

Jack: I took Lily to see the Unicorns.
Gump: You did what?! (all the gnomes and sprites laugh) Silence!
Jack: Oh God, Gump, she touched him!
Gump: Touched it! A mortal laid hands on a Unicorn! Jack! Do you think you can upset the order of the universe, and not pay the price?!
Jack: We meant no wrong! I did it for Lily. I did it for love.
Gump: Love you say? Well, love is another matter. Brown Tom, (Brown Tom's hat pops off to reveal a bottle) a toast to love. (Brown Tom takes out the bottle's cork.) Elderberry wine. Finest drink under heaven.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
The Princess Bride :D

Disney's Beauty and the Beast

An Affair to Remember which reminds me also of another great romance movie - Sleepless in Seattle

Truly Madly Deeply

Casablanca

Brokeback Mountain

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

An Officer and a Gentleman

And.........of course........

Harold and Maude - one of the best EVER.
Oh yes! Sleepless in Seattle and Brokeback Mt. I like all the movies you mentioned......:yes:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Moulin Rouge. I'm tempted to put The Princess Bride, too, but that's so much more than a love story.