• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Louisiana moves to add abortion pills to list of controlled dangerous substances

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
True and right really aren't necessarily illusions though. Such as, the laws that govern electricity are true. For many humans there are also many truths, such as how we need other people and at least occasionally touched by them in a good way.
A butterknife is a useful replacement for a screwdriver, but it's not thr best achievable tool for the job. No would a screwdriver intended for glasses.

@Revoltingest
We are playing a game of how wide cognitve, moral and culutural relativism actually happens in the everyday life and when I go full cognitive relativism we end in absurdity on both sides for different reasons as far as I can tell.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, even that you wrote that is an illusion or even you are an illusion. That it is all an illusion is also an illusion. This is funny.
But I am better at it that you, since you are more normal. I do get that, but you are fun when you won't admit that you are subjective.
Illusions are illusory.
Except when they're delusions.