• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LordZer

Yerda

Veteran Member
Alright Mr/Mrs Zer, a little welcome note.

I've read a couple of your posts already and enjoyed them. They seemed especially logical and knowledgeable for an uneducated person as you term yourself.

Have fun.

Joannicius

Welcome Zer..........
Interesting U R

Do you not fear that after you die you cease to exist? Can you even concieve of it? and if you could and you had a moment of clarity in wich you realized that there was nothing would you then be saddened by the fact that either your creator did not mean what he said about heaven or that there was no heaven or hell at all
In Orthodoxy (Orthodoxie per No*s :D)
There is no heaven or hell

LordZer

truthseekingsoul said:
Alright Mr/Mrs Zer, a little welcome note.

I've read a couple of your posts already and enjoyed them. They seemed especially logical and knowledgeable for an uneducated person as you term yourself.

Have fun.
It's Mr. and thank you, however the logical parts of my threads has nothing to do with education. Logic is either with a person or not. it can not be taught so to speak just brought forth.

Yerda

Veteran Member
LordZer said:
It's Mr. and thank you, however the logical parts of my threads has nothing to do with education. Logic is either with a person or not. it can not be taught so to speak just brought forth.

Logic is not exclusive, education is.

Hope your time here is fruitful.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
welcome_bears1.jpg
To RF and please to meet you!