• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lohan poses nude

Francine

Lohan is not attractive to me @ all. Rumour has it she is a super-cow primdonna anyway. Meh. She's no Marilyn Monroe, that's for sure...

Blue-eyed brunettes are my weakness, but I'll take 'em with green ones.

llohan.jpg

zenzero

Its only a Label
just found one picture with clothes here but though am not part of that culture but frankly if someone has a body which she wants to show; its her choice. Like others too have a choice to see it or not see it. Most importantly should we allow our mind to evaluate other's DEED?
Meditation is to do with curbing the normal path of the mind and use its own inherent energy to be aware of its [minds] own activities.
Love & rgds

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I find her pretty, but she's too made up and fake. That and people in her position ("celebrity"-status) will do anything to both make a buck and be in the limelight. I find that to be the most annoying.

nutshell

just found one picture with clothes here but though am not part of that culture but frankly if someone has a body which she wants to show; its her choice. Like others too have a choice to see it or not see it. Most importantly should we allow our mind to evaluate other's DEED?
Meditation is to do with curbing the normal path of the mind and use its own inherent energy to be aware of its [minds] own activities.
Love & rgds

But was it really her choice? She was "coaxed" into it. And she doesn't appear to be mentally stable (given her recent history).

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Nutshell,
Any contract by law needs persons of sane mind to make it legal.
If Lohan has signed the contract [which is a must] means she is of sane mind.
Meaning she has decided for herself and society may go about decrying it without having an affect on her as such as the deed is DONE.
This reminds me of the story of the two monks [one buddhist and another Christian] travelling in the country side when they came across a stream where a young lady was also trying to cross but was finding it diffcult. The buddhist monk picked her on his shoulder and dropped her after crossing and was on their way when the christian monk asked as to how he could do so been a monk. The buddhist monk said. I have already dropped her but you are still carrying her. Similarly all of you are still carrying Lohans nude body whereas she has dropped those clothes long back and is on her way.
Am sure you have got the point here.
Sorry if any response to you from my side has not been responded; if so apologies for the same as that would have been an unconcious act and not pre-meditated.
Love & rgds

nutshell

Friend Nutshell,
Any contract by law needs persons of sane mind to make it legal.
If Lohan has signed the contract [which is a must] means she is of sane mind.
Meaning she has decided for herself and society may go about decrying it without having an affect on her as such as the deed is DONE.
This reminds me of the story of the two monks [one buddhist and another Christian] travelling in the country side when they came across a stream where a young lady was also trying to cross but was finding it diffcult. The buddhist monk picked her on his shoulder and dropped her after crossing and was on their way when the christian monk asked as to how he could do so been a monk. The buddhist monk said. I have already dropped her but you are still carrying her. Similarly all of you are still carrying Lohans nude body whereas she has dropped those clothes long back and is on her way.
Am sure you have got the point here.
Sorry if any response to you from my side has not been responded; if so apologies for the same as that would have been an unconcious act and not pre-meditated.
Love & rgds

There is a difference between the legality of a "sane" mind and the morality of parents using thier daughter as a tool to fortune.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend nutshell,
one needs to understand that it is one's karma that leads him towards nirvana which is the only true freedom. The karma of parents will go with them and none will be affected by them but surely by thinking about them others are only diverting their minds from the real goal.
Love & rgds