• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Livestock

Should a few humans be managing the majority of humans reproduction health?

No, I think all people should be free individuals, without any earthly governments ruling others. This means also that women should not have right to kill their babies, because baby's body is not really theirs.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
No, I think all people should be free individuals, without any earthly governments ruling others. This means also that women should not have right to kill their babies, because baby's body is not really theirs.
A foetus body is built from the building blocks of the body it gets its materials from. The Bible doesn't recognize it as a son of man = son of adam until it takes the breath of life

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Livestock are the only animals in general, other than zoo animals, that aren't usually allowed to manage their own reproduction.

Are female humans livestock? Should a few humans be managing the majority of humans reproduction health?

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/abortion-roe-v-wade-pregnancy-biology-supreme-court-ruling

Pets as well.

Humans can communicate with each other their needs and wants. A woman, being a human animal (as are men), can communicate their needs and wants concerning reproduction.

The fact that we treat living things in general as commodities and not individual beings with feelings is pretty disturbing. That we do it to our own species that we can communicate with is even worse.

It also means that any woman is free to abort the fetus

The fetus is built from bits of the mother.

I don't think woman has right to kill babies, even if they would be made from bits of them. With that logic, your mom could as well abort you now.

Because it is either an ambryo or a fetus, it becomes a baby at birth, when it becomes independent of its host (mother)...

If this is scientific really, what is the difference between a fetus and a baby? Why is that enough reason to kill the other?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Same is with unborn babies, often they are dependent from other people to protect them from the people who like to kill babies.

Not unborn babies, your emotional pleas are just that emotional pleas. If unborn it is either an embryo or a fetus.

And not the same thing al all. The embryo/fetus is essentially a parasite living of it's mother until born and it then becomes a baby with the rights of a human being

You have no right to interfere in another persons will. None.