• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

little curious about you guys..:)

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I would like to point out at this point that not all Luciferians follow a theistic path.
I mean no insult to Fallen Angel, I too follow a Luciferian path
But, I see these theistic beliefs on parallel with the Christian Literalists.
The Literalists taught and only understood an Outer mystery path, the Gnostics understood the true meaning of religion and that it is allegorical and meant to uncover the initiates gnosis into the Inner mysteries and divine spiritual ascension. Of course the Literalists with the help of the Roman Empire won out and we have our blindsighted Abrahamic religions.
Lucifer's gift to Man is Truth and Sight
God told Eve that to eat from the Tree of Knowledge would procure her death, Lucifer, the Serpent told her the truth that God is lying and you will not die, she of course ate of it and of course does not die. This is an allegory for the enlightenment of Lucifer that there is another path besides God's path which also leads to Spiritual Ascension.

fallen angel zar'roc

Servant of Lucifer
No insult taken, I know not all are Theistic. Darkness is a Existential Luciferian, he sees Lucifer as an archetype not as a being. I was only stating my path of Luciferianism.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Glad to see a few of us around !
I have spoken to Darkness and am interested in his belief system as I am yours also. If there are any links you can throw me I would be grateful.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Fallen Angel, you know if you were a Christian we would be arguing by now over what I stated to you . . . LOL!!

.lava

Veteran Member
God told Eve that to eat from the Tree of Knowledge would procure her death, Lucifer, the Serpent told her the truth that God is lying and you will not die, she of course ate of it and of course does not die. This is an allegory for the enlightenment of Lucifer that there is another path besides God's path which also leads to Spiritual Ascension.

version of the story that we know is different. God forbids Adam&Eve to eat fruits of one tree. they promise not to. Lucifer, as we call him Shaytan, tries to deceive Adam(PBUH) first but he fails. then he seduces Eve(PBUH), tells her God does not want them to eat the fruit because if they did they would have eternal life in heaven. so she eats and after her her mate eats too. they leave heaven as punishment not keeping their promise.

this is how it goes (from Qur'an)

7:19-"O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as ye wish: but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."
7:22-So by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the Garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?"7:20-Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, in order to reveal to them their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said: "Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live forever."

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
EtuMalku said:
I would like to point out at this point that not all Luciferians follow a theistic path.
I mean no insult to Fallen Angel, I too follow a Luciferian path
But, I see these theistic beliefs on parallel with the Christian Literalists.
The Literalists taught and only understood an Outer mystery path, the Gnostics understood the true meaning of religion and that it is allegorical and meant to uncover the initiates gnosis into the Inner mysteries and divine spiritual ascension. Of course the Literalists with the help of the Roman Empire won out and we have our blindsighted Abrahamic religions.

If you are not a Theist, then, are you a Deist or an Atheist? From the little that I know you, you seem like a Right-hand Luciferian, though you last sentence makes me think otherwise. :shrug:

.lava said:
and i won't say otherwise. i don't understand why you, as a theist, choose to follow a creature over the Creator who created that creature?

It is because God is an abusive parent and Lucifer is the protective sibling.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
.lava said:
can you explain how God disappointed you?

1 Samuel 15:2-3 (King James Version)
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ***.

Surah 2:39
"but those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein."[FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Helvetica][/FONT]

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Zar'roc said:
The catholic one tends to try and show god's softer side.
I'm a convert from catholism.

Catholics tend to be more peaceful and agreeable than their Protestant counterparts.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
“Ah, you humans. You vaguely interesting humans. Thinking, thinking, thinking. Right, wrong, right wrong—such futile, little things. Everything that you do is right, because being who you are is nothing wrong. You are fated to be who you are, destined to be who you will be as are all the others. All things are predetermined and fated, you are blameless and so are all others in Creation."