• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Little Advice (Was I being rude?)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
NetDoc -- I'm suggesting that accepted, well supported things like a round Earth, heliocentric solar system, and the actual existance of Madagascar do not elicit passionate support in the face of opposition.

Facts/theories with little empirical support, eg: God, Jesus' or Muhammad's status, the afterlife, often elicit passionate support from adherants.

Homeowners in sturdy brick houses on firm foundations ignore assailents. Dwellers in grass huts built on sand rush out to violently confront any approaching threat.

SoulTYPE

Druidus some people take things more serious than others. I used to. There is not much you can do to change their opinion.

I was once discriminated against at a Christian board for simply saying that Satan did exist. And it was a reply to a thread on Satan.

Some folk have a strange idea of entertainment;)