• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

like the faith of Jehovah's Witnesses but the denial of blood I think is so strange

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A
rational experiences Jesus is God! Jesus established his Church before he ascended back up to heaven; he left men in charge with the authority of God to care for his Holy Body.. His Church!
As I was a once practicing healer for free gaining spirit conscious vision advice.

Father taught me hence I would and did. As was asked. Visited humans houses homes.

Then came the moment where I wanted to build a healing Centre. As healers in our life past were practicing as Jesus humanity were dying sacrificed. As medical healers.

Aware and truly loving. Served.

Factually first. The advice and experience is first. Remember a long time ago life lived sacrificed notified first.

My family. I gained nightly visions of my family dying. I used to dread going to sleep.

Father said his advice was best not to build a centre as I owned a different teaching advice. As Money was involved in our teaching it was against human greed.

I did however have support.

So I didn't build any centre.

Rich men hypocrites knowing they were by chosen behaviours to self substantiate their wrong ... took to self whipping. Laying prostrate crying praying begging forgiveness for what science did.

Promised father to help heal our family.

Association served tended the poor sick. Church was built known scientific resonance for human healing Centre. Real. Oils healing were rubbed over body and white robes worn for medical purposes. Incense smell healing sounds therapies music voice meditation.

Bread and wine was distributed to the poor. Various wines included herbal.

Bandaging the body radiated burnt a common practice.

What the rich man church builder agreed in just a man's life. Knowing spirit is real by defined experiences.

Groups.

Groups gather for various purposes. Self experience the purpose of the church. Said I represent father on earth to assist my families healing.

So it was a dedication of abstinence of life's pleasures to pay for the sins of scientifuc causes. What loving humans chose knowing they were wrong rich or poor.

Dogknox20

rational experiences Jesus died without sin.. Sin could not hold Jesus in the grave... "The wages of sin is death"! Jesus resurrected never to die again!
Christians are united to the risen Jesus; being IN Jesus means Christians will never die, they also will rise up never to die again!

kjw47

The JW' say "Jesus is NOT God"! Their bible the "New World" says; Jesus is "a god"; One of many gods!

Christians have ALWAYS believed Jesus is God!
Christians have ALWAYS believed in One God!
Christians teach Jesus the word was a divine being. Just as the scriptures say.. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus is God incarnate; Jesus is the Man/God! God became part of his own creation!

It is NOT written like that in the greek lexicon( religion that came out of romes own translating)

The true living God in the 2nd line is called-Ho Theos--Plain Theos is in the last line. Ho Theos= The God capitol G, Plain Theos= a god small g. The only word in Greek for-God-Or god is Theos.
The word HO differentiated the two. It was not calling the Logos( word) The God in the last line.
So one must ask Why did Paul, who Jesus commisshioned Tell all who the true God is at 1Corinthians 8:6--There is one God to all the Father--not Father, son, and holy spirit.
Jesus warned you all at John 4:22-- then told all who thetrue God is--Why wont you Believe him? Are you his follower? Believe Jesus then.

Dogknox20

It is NOT written like that in the greek lexicon( religion that came out of romes own translating)

The true living God in the 2nd line is called-Ho Theos--Plain Theos is in the last line. Ho Theos= The God capitol G, Plain Theos= a god small g. The only word in Greek for-God-Or god is Theos.
The word HO differentiated the two. It was not calling the Logos( word) The God in the last line.
So one must ask Why did Paul, who Jesus commisshioned Tell all who the true God is at 1Corinthians 8:6--There is one God to all the Father--not Father, son, and holy spirit.
Jesus warned you all at John 4:22-- then told all who thetrue God is--Why wont you Believe him? Are you his follower? Believe Jesus then.
kjw47 thank you for your post...
I reply One Must ask..... Why have NOT ONE...of over 60 Scripture interpreters; has the letter "A" in John 1 the NWT does!? Fact is until Charles Taze Russell 1900 years after Jesus not one bible had the letter "A" in John 1! The NWT is ripe with errors.. It is a corruption of God' Holy Words!
You have been deceived by the Watch Tower!

Example (below) of the many different interpretations by EXPERTS NOT one has it written as the NWT! kjw47 WHY IS THAT!?
KJ21
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
AMP
In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.
CEV
In the beginning was the one who is called the Word. The Word was with God and was truly God.
DRA
EXB
In the beginning [Gen. 1:1] ·there was the Word [the Word already existed; C the Word refers to Christ, God’s revelation of himself]. The Word was ·with [in the presence of; in intimate relationship with] God [C the Father], and the Word was [fully] God.
TLB
Before anything else existed, there was Christ,* with God. He has always been alive and is himself God.
MSG
The Word was first, the Word present to God, God present to the Word. The Word was God, in readiness for God from day one.
TPT
In the beginning the Living Expression was already there. And the Living Expression was with God, yet fully God.
WE
The Word already was, way back before anything began to be. The Word and God were together. The Word was God.
WYC
In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word. [In the beginning was the word, that is, God's Son, and the word was at God, and God was the word.]

kjw47 Look at this.. Same chapter John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Or this... 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

kjw47

kjw47 thank you for your post...
I reply One Must ask..... Why have NOT ONE...of over 60 Scripture interpreters; has the letter "A" in John 1 the NWT does!? Fact is until Charles Taze Russell 1900 years after Jesus not one bible had the letter "A" in John 1! The NWT is ripe with errors.. It is a corruption of God' Holy Words!

Example (below) of the many different interpretations by EXPERTS NOT one has it written as the NWT! kjw47 WHY IS THAT!?
KJ21
AMP
In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.
CEV
In the beginning was the one who is called the Word. The Word was with God and was truly God.
DRA
EXB
In the beginning [Gen. 1:1] ·there was the Word [the Word already existed; C the Word refers to Christ, God’s revelation of himself]. The Word was ·with [in the presence of; in intimate relationship with] God [C the Father], and the Word was [fully] God.
TLB
Before anything else existed, there was Christ,* with God. He has always been alive and is himself God.
MSG
The Word was first, the Word present to God, God present to the Word. The Word was God, in readiness for God from day one.
TPT
In the beginning the Living Expression was already there. And the Living Expression was with God, yet fully God.
WE
The Word already was, way back before anything began to be. The Word and God were together. The Word was God.
WYC
In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word. [In the beginning was the word, that is, God's Son, and the word was at God, and God was the word.]

kjw47 Look at this.. Same chapter John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Or this... 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

There were many translations in history that did not call Jesus God in the last line at John 1:1--The darkness rejected all of those translations.
The religion that came out of Romes translating was all that was left by the time men were allowed to read Gods written word in the 1500s they saw that those translations exposed that religion as false and broke off from her. But could not correct the translating errors translated in to fit false council teachings. Thus became-a house divided it will not stand.
No trinity was being taught or served at the council of Nicea in the year 325. It was added later. In the 2nd century a man named Terrillion was considering God being a trinity-WHY? Because the God Israel served all those years up to this day while serving the true God was being taught-YHWH( Jehovah) a single being God. Thus When Jesus attended those places of worship was taught, served and worshipped that single being God as well. He never refuted that God ever. He taught that God( John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Every single bible writer was taught , served and worshipped that God as well. These are FACTS. No trinity god exists.

Dogknox20

There were many translations in history that did not call Jesus God in the last line at John 1:1--The darkness rejected all of those translations.
The religion that came out of Romes translating was all that was left by the time men were allowed to read Gods written word in the 1500s they saw that those translations exposed that religion as false and broke off from her. But could not correct the translating errors translated in to fit false council teachings. Thus became-a house divided it will not stand.
No trinity was being taught or served at the council of Nicea in the year 325. It was added later. In the 2nd century a man named Terrillion was considering God being a trinity-WHY? Because the God Israel served all those years up to this day while serving the true God was being taught-YHWH( Jehovah) a single being God. Thus When Jesus attended those places of worship was taught, served and worshipped that single being God as well. He never refuted that God ever. He taught that God( John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Every single bible writer was taught , served and worshipped that God as well. These are FACTS. No trinity god exists.

Thank you for your post.... Right off... "Christians have ALWAYS taught Jesus is God"!
kjw47 Scriptures tell you.. Jesus is God... You are forced to reject the scriptures or twist God's words to say what you want God to say!
You have a nice story (above) but no logic or proof to it! FACT: Because of all the changes in the NWT bible it is completely different then any Christian bible!
Fact Satan wants to be worship.. He asked Jesus to worship him Jesus rejected Satan telling him.. "Worship is ONLY for God"! (Matthew 4:10)

Jesus is worshiped when he is born at the start of his life on earth... Jesus is worshiped in the end before is ascends to heaven!

Matthew 2:11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
Matthew 28:9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

kjw47 Jesus does NOT stop the worship! FACT: "Worship is ONLY for God"!! Jesus knows Worship is ONLY for God; Jesus does NOT stop the worship of himself.. He would be worse then Satan allowing people to WORSHIP him knowing it is ONLY for God.... The only explanation that fits is Jesus must be God!

Matthew 28:17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
What are they doubting?! Jesus accepts the Worship he never ever stop them from worshipping him!

Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Jesus accepts the worship!
kjw47 Satan does NOT want Jesus to be worshipped... His followers refuse to worship Jesus! The Cross defeated Satan; it was by the Cross Jesus destroyed death and restored life! Satan hates the "Cross" he would never allow a cross in or on any of his churches!

kjw47 The JW is wrong to reject what Christians have always believed! To reject what Christians believe is not Christian it is Anti-Christian! Christians are Christ followers! The Anti-Christ is anti-Christian!

kjw47 Arius was a Christian until he rejected what Christians believe! Arius the Anti-Christian lived until 336 A.D. Arius was like the JW he also said Jesus is NOT God! You can refuse to believe the truth but you cannot change FACTS or History! Arius believe Jesus was less then God! The JW believe and teach "Many gods" Jesus being one of these lesser gods just as Arius the Anti-Christian taught! Arius was a False Teacher as Scripture Prophesy foretold!
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

This prophesy cannot be reversed "Christians were NOT AMONG Arius"! Arius was AMONG Christians he was REJECTED by Christians because he rejected what Christians have always taught!

Dogknox20

kjw47 You cut and Past so I do likewise
From CRAM
Bad Translations of the Jehovah’s Witness’ Bible, the New World Translation (NWT)
  1. Genesis 1:1-2 (NASB), “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.”
    1. NWT: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and desolate, and there was darkness upon the surface of the watery deep, and God’s active force was moving about over the surface of the waters.
    2. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society deny that the Holy Spirit is alive, the third person of the Trinity. Therefore, they have changed the correct translation of “…the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters,” to say “…and God’s active force was moving over the surface of the waters.”
    3. The Holy Spirit is not God’s active force. The Holy Spirit speaks. An active force does not speak.
      1. Acts 8:29, “Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go up and join this chariot.”
      2. Acts 13:2, “While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
  2. Zechariah 12:10 (NASB), “And I [God] will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.”
    1. NWT: “I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of favor and supplication, and they will look to the one whom they pierced, and they will wail over him as they would wail over an only son; and they will grieve bitterly over him as they would grieve over a firstborn son.
    2. The Jehovah’s Witnesses change the word “me” to “the one” so that it says in their Bible, “…they will look upon the one whom they have pierced…” Since the Jehovah’s Witnesses deny that Jesus is God in flesh, then Zech. 12:10 would present obvious problems, so they changed it.
  3. John 1:1 (NASB), “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
    1. NWT: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.”
    2. The Watchtower mistranslates the verse as “a god.”
    3. Again, because the Jehovah’s Witnesses deny God in flesh for the Scriptures (John 1:1, 14; Col. 2:9), they must change the Bible to make it agree with their theology. The Jehovah’s Witness version in the New World Translation says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.”
    4. Notice that “a god” is their so-called translation. But this is problematic since it would imply polytheism. I asked Jehovah’s Witnesses if they believe Jesus was a god. When they say yes, then I bring up the error of their polytheism.
  4. John 14:10 (NASB), “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.”
    1. NWT: “Do you not believe that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me? The things I say to you I do not speak of my own originality, but the Father who remains in union with me is doing his works.”
        1. This is another obvious alteration in the New World Translation. In their attempt to avoid the deity of Christ, they scour the Bible and alter any verses that would suggest that Jesus is divine.
      1. Colossians 1:15-17 (NASB), “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”
        1. NWT: “He is the image of the invisible God,m the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist.”
        2. The word “other” is inserted four times in the NWT. It is not in the original Greek, nor is it implied.
        3. This is a section where Jesus is described as being the creator of all things. Since the Jehovah’s Witness organization believes that Jesus is created, they have inserted the word “other” to show that Jesus was before all “other” things that were created, implying that He is also created.
        4. There are two Greek words for “other”: heteros, and allos. The first means another of a different kind, and the second means another of the same kind. Neither is used at all in this section of scripture. The Jehovah’s Witnesses have changed the Bible to make it fit their aberrant theology.
      2. Hebrews 1:6 (NASB), “And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says, ‘and let all the angels of God worship him.’”
        1. NWT: “But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: ‘And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.’”
        2. In this verse, they translate the Greek word for worship, proskuneo, as “obeisance.” Obeisance is a word that means to honor, show respect, even bow down before someone. Since Jesus, to them, is created, then he cannot be worshiped. They have also done this in other verses concerning Jesus, i.e., Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; 28:9.
        3. See the articles https://carm.org/heb-16-let-angels-do-obeisance-him and https://carm.org/new-world-translation-and-proskuneo-worship
      3. Hebrews 1:8 (NASB), “But of the Son He says, ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the righteous scepter is the scepter of his kingdom.'”
        1. NWT: “But about the Son, he says: ‘God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness.'”
        2. This is a verse where God the Father is calling Jesus God: “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.'” Since the Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t agree with that, they have changed the Bible, yet again, to agree with their theology. They have translated the verse as “…God is your throne…” The problem with the Jehovah’s Witness translation is that this verse is a quote from Psalm 45:6 which, from the Hebrew, can only be translated as “…Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.” To justify their New Testament translation they actually changed the OT verse to agree with their theology, too!
      Conclusion on the New World Translation
      The NWT translation is a bad translation. It has changed the text to suit its own theological bias in many places. It misrepresents the person and work of Christ as well as the personhood of the Holy Spirit. The New World translation should be avoided.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
rational experiences Jesus died without sin.. Sin could not hold Jesus in the grave... "The wages of sin is death"! Jesus resurrected never to die again!
Christians are united to the risen Jesus; being IN Jesus means Christians will never die, they also will rise up never to die again!
Life biology. Medical genesis advice water oxygenated.

Our biology human or baby human is alive mainly water by percentage. Medical.

Nature's garden plants sea or land oxygenated our water.

Pretty basic correct natural advice.

Bushes burnt said observation. Humans tree wood oxygenation changed evident.

Ice us God earths saviour is newly returned reborn with God. Cools water. Cools heavens gases.

Also evident.

Life owned water health by mass.

Statement science temple pyramid took half off ground water raised it into the heavens over the Egyptian technology burning radiation activation.

Melt down. Temple steps melted. Stone.

So if men cause radiation fallout by man's machine design. The water that left owned no sin. No radiation. As it evaporated.

Reason mass evaporation gases in heavens extra burning. Vacuum void changes status sucked up.

Not sin.. as.radiation caused.

Not. Sin hole either. Sin K holes own no water left or watery.

Men said I saw water pouring out of stones body.

As humans biology does die. It's cell health surviving in an irradiated atmosphere is sin of man cause. A teaching why.

Humans were waiting for the scientific promise no nuclear temple science...cooling returns water life in heavens returns to ground position. Life will be raised back into health.

A human is a human not a denomination in science biology.

Never happened.

1000 year asteroid wandering star was burning. Shroud evidence.

1901 hit Russia.

1000 year men of sciences prophecy was involved in reading advice.

Ignored as usual. We do live in the year 2021. We don't live by a promise.

tigger2

D.K.: Fact is until Charles Taze Russell 1900 years after Jesus not one bible had the letter "A" in John 1!

“It is hard to avoid the conclusion that the Christian theologians of the second and third centuries, even theologians of the rank of Origen...came to see the Logos [the Word, Christ] as a god of second rank.” - The Encyclopedia of Religion, Macmillan Publ., 1987, Vol. 9, p. 15.

“Moreover, It may be questioned whether any Ante-nicene father distinctly affirms either the numerical Unity or the Coequality of the Three Persons; except perhaps the heterodox Tertullian, and that chiefly in a work written after he had become a Montanist” - pp 17-18, Cardinal Newman, The Development of Christian Doctrine.

John J. McKenzie, S. J., writes in his Dictionary of the Bible: "Jn 1:1 should rigorously be translated `the word was with the God (equals the Father), and the word was a divine being.'" - p. 317, Macmillan Publishing Co., Inc., 1965, published with Catholic Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur.

(1) The New Testament in an Improved Version (1808) says: "the Word was with God, and the Word was a god."

(2) The Emphatic Diaglott by Benjamin Wilson (1865) says in the interlinear section: "a god was the Word."

(3) The Four Gospels - A New Translation by Prof. Charles C. Torrey says: "the Word was with God, and the Word was god."

(4) Das Evangelium nach Johannes by Siegfried Shultz says: "and a god (or, of a divine kind) was the Word."

(5) Das Evangelium nach Johannes by Johannes Schneider says: "and godlike sort was the Logos [Word]."

(6) Das Evangelium nach Johannes by Jurgen Becker says: "and a god was the Logos."

Notice how these 6 different translations use the word "god" (or `godlike'), clearly differentiating between it and the only true God!

Even the very trinitarian Greek expert, W. E. Vine, (although, for obvious reasons, he chooses not to accept it as the proper interpretation) admits that the literal translation of John 1:1c is: "a god was the Word". - p. 490, An Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, Thomas Nelson, Inc., 1983 printing.

Equally trinitarian Professor C. H. Dodd, director of the New English Bible project, also admits this is a proper literal translation:

"A possible translation [for John 1:1c] ... would be, `The Word was a god.' As a word-for-word translation it cannot be faulted." - Technical Papers for the Bible Translator, vol. 28, Jan. 1977.

The reason Prof. Dodd still rejects "a god" as the actual meaning intended by John is simply because it upsets his trinitarian interpretations of John's Gospel! - See WT, p. 28, Oct. 15, 1993.

Rev. J. W. Wenham wrote in his The Elements of New Testament Greek: “Therefore as far as grammar alone is concerned, such a sentence could be printed: θεὸς ἐστιν ὁ λόγος, which would mean either, ‘The Word is a god, or, 'The Word is the god’.” - p. 35, Cambridge University Press, 1965.

(Of course if you carefully examine this study, you will find that the grammar really shows that ‘The Word is [or “was” in John 1:1c] a god’ is what John intended.)

Trinitarian NT scholar Prof. Murray J. Harris also admits that grammatically John 1:1c may be properly translated, ‘the Word was a god,’ but his trinitarian bias makes him claim that “John’s monotheism” will not allow such an interpretation. - p. 60, Jesus as God, Baker Book House, 1992.

However, his acknowledgment of the use of “god” for men at John 10:34-36 and the use of “god/gods” for angels, judges, and other men in the Hebrew OT Scriptures contradicts his Trinitarian interpretation above. - p. 202.

Trinitarian Dr. Robert Young admits that a more literal translation of John 1:1c is "and a God (i.e. a Divine Being) was the Word" - p. 54, (`New Covenant' section), Young's Concise Critical Bible Commentary, Baker Book House, 1977 printing.

Respected trinitarian scholar, author, and Bible translator, Dr. William Barclay wrote: "You could translate [John 1:1c], so far as the Greek goes: `the Word was a God'; but it seems obvious that this is so much against the whole of the rest of the New Testament that it is wrong." - p. 205, Ever yours, edited by C. L. Rawlins, Labarum Publ., 1985.

Professor Jason David BeDuhn tells us, “Grammatically, John 1:1 is not a difficult verse to translate. It follows familiar, ordinary structures of Greek expression. A lexical (‘interlinear’) translation of the controversial clause would read: ‘And a god was the Word.’ A minimal literal (‘formal equivalence’) translation would rearrange the word order to match proper English expression: ‘And the Word was a god.’ The preponderance of evidence, from Greek grammar, from literary context, and from cultural environment, supports this translation….” - p. 132, Truth in Translation, University Press of America, 2003.

And I have personally, meticulously, examined the grammar of John’s writings and listed ALL the places where he (and the other Gospel writers) have used clauses parallel to John 1:1c.

All those clauses (18 in John’s writings) are translated in trinitarian Bibles as indefinite and use the indefinite article (‘a’ or ‘an’). Examining the Trinity

You see, in ancient times many of God's servants had no qualms about using the word "god" or "gods" for godly men, kings, judges, and even angels.

Yes, as trinitarian scholar Dr. Robert Young tells us in the preface to Young's Analytical Concordance in the section entitled "Hints and Helps to Bible Interpretation":

"65. God—is used of any one (professedly) MIGHTY, whether truly so or not, and is applied not only to the true God, but to false gods, Magistrates, judges, angels, prophets, etc., e.g. Ex. 7:1; ... John 1:1; 10:33, 34, 35; 20:28 ...." - Eerdmans Publ., 1978.

Notice how John 1:1 has been listed as an example of "God" (or "god") being applied to someone other than the true God (as in the case of "judges, angels, prophets, etc."). Dr. Young also specifically tells us that John 1:1 is literally "and a God (i.e. a Divine Being) was the Word." p. 54, Young's Concise Critical Bible Commentary. Certainly a trinitarian scholar such as Dr. Young would interpret John 1:1c to mean "the Word was the true God" if he could honestly do so! Obviously he felt there was something wrong with that interpretation.

New Testament Greek expert Joseph H. Thayer also defined theos:

"[Theos] is used of whatever can in any respect be likened to God or resembles him in any way: Hebraistically, i.q. God's representative or vicegerent, of magistrates and judges." - p. 288, Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament.

Angels are literally called "gods" (Hebrew - elohim) at Ps. 8:5, 6. We know angels are called "gods" here because this passage is quoted at Heb. 2:6, 7, and there the word "angels" is used in New Testament Greek. In fact, the trinitarian NKJV actually translates the elohim of Ps. 8:5, 6 as `angels' ("For you have made him a little lower than the angels.")

The very trinitarian New American Bible (1970), St. Joseph ed., states in a footnote for Ps. 8:6:

"The angels: in Hebrew, elohim, which is the ordinary word for `God' or `the gods;' hence the ancient versions generally understood the term as referring to heavenly spirits [angels]." So how does noted trinitarian Dr. James Moffatt translate (at Ps. 8:6) this word that means "God" or "gods" and which is here applied to angels?

The equally trinitarian New Bible Dictionary tells us:

"Sons (children) of God" - "a. Individuals of the class `god'.... `Son of God' in Heb. means `god' or `godlike' rather than `son of (the) God (Yahweh)'. In Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7; Ps. 29:1; 89:6, the `sons of God' [angels] form Yahweh's heavenly train or subordinates." - p. 1133, New Bible Dictionary, (second ed.), 1982. Also note p. 1134. And see "Sons of God" in Today's Dictionary of the Bible, p. 591 and An Encyclopedia of Religion, p. 726, (1945 ed.).

The NIV Study Bible [1985 ed.] states:

"In the language of the OT ... rulers and judges, as deputies of the heavenly King, could be given the honorific title `god' ... or be called `son of God'." - footnote for Ps. 82:1. And, in a footnote for Ps. 45:6, this same highly-respected trinitarian publication says: "In this psalm, which praises the [Israelite] king..., it is not unthinkable that he was called `god' as a title of honor (cf. Isa. 9:6)."

So, grammatically it is certain that John intended “a god” at John 1:1c. It is understandable what was meant by that word (not the only true God). And, your ridiculous claim that JWs were the first to use “a god” here is clearly false. We can see in the list above that it was used in 1808 and 1865, for example.

I know you are unable to give a clear exposition of my study (see link).

kjw47

Thank you for your post.... Right off... "Christians have ALWAYS taught Jesus is God"!
kjw47 Scriptures tell you.. Jesus is God... You are forced to reject the scriptures or twist God's words to say what you want God to say!
You have a nice story (above) but no logic or proof to it! FACT: Because of all the changes in the NWT bible it is completely different then any Christian bible!
Fact Satan wants to be worship.. He asked Jesus to worship him Jesus rejected Satan telling him.. "Worship is ONLY for God"! (Matthew 4:10)

Jesus is worshiped when he is born at the start of his life on earth... Jesus is worshiped in the end before is ascends to heaven!

Matthew 2:11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
Matthew 28:9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

kjw47 Jesus does NOT stop the worship! FACT: "Worship is ONLY for God"!! Jesus knows Worship is ONLY for God; Jesus does NOT stop the worship of himself.. He would be worse then Satan allowing people to WORSHIP him knowing it is ONLY for God.... The only explanation that fits is Jesus must be God!

Matthew 28:17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
What are they doubting?! Jesus accepts the Worship he never ever stop them from worshipping him!

Matthew 14:33
Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Jesus accepts the worship!
kjw47 Satan does NOT want Jesus to be worshipped... His followers refuse to worship Jesus! The Cross defeated Satan; it was by the Cross Jesus destroyed death and restored life! Satan hates the "Cross" he would never allow a cross in or on any of his churches!

kjw47 The JW is wrong to reject what Christians have always believed! To reject what Christians believe is not Christian it is Anti-Christian! Christians are Christ followers! The Anti-Christ is anti-Christian!

kjw47 Arius was a Christian until he rejected what Christians believe! Arius the Anti-Christian lived until 336 A.D. Arius was like the JW he also said Jesus is NOT God! You can refuse to believe the truth but you cannot change FACTS or History! Arius believe Jesus was less then God! The JW believe and teach "Many gods" Jesus being one of these lesser gods just as Arius the Anti-Christian taught! Arius was a False Teacher as Scripture Prophesy foretold!
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

This prophesy cannot be reversed "Christians were NOT AMONG Arius"! Arius was AMONG Christians he was REJECTED by Christians because he rejected what Christians have always taught!

undeniable fact--- From Moses on up until this very day, while serving the true living God, the Israelite religion teach, serve and worship a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah). The same God taught to Jesus when he attended, The same God taught to every bible writer.
At their first council of Nicea in the year 325 no trinity god was being taught or served it was added later at another council. In the 2nd century a man named Terrillion was considering God being a trinity. Why because the true God of Israel was being served-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God.
So no the early christians did not ever serve a trinity-The great apostasy brought it in.
Fact--The bible teaches-one must go through Jesus to get to the Father. The Father is the destination for true followers.
The greek word translated as worship to Jesus in error carries 5 different meanings from Greek to english. Worship to God--Obesiance to a king. Obesiance is the correct translating for Jesus. He is Gods appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15) If Jesus were God he was allready king and wouldnt need to be appointed
Jesus tells you-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--its all serving a trinity that refuse to believe Jesus truth because of translating errors.
Why is it so hard for all of you to believe that the great apostasy( ruled by satan) religion that came out of Rome) translated errors in to fit false council teachings? Their own translations expose them as False. Satan beat 99% on earth today-centuries ago.
Paul told everyone who the true God is at 1 Corinthians 8:6--There is ONE God to all-the Father.--Not Father, son, and holy spirit. Trinity translations teach 2 different Gods because of the errors translated in.
God has 1 truth, Jesus brought. He tells you he has a God like we do-John 20:17, Rev 3:12---BELIEVE JESUS

kjw47

kjw47 You cut and Past so I do likewise
From CRAM
Bad Translations of the Jehovah’s Witness’ Bible, the New World Translation (NWT)
  1. Genesis 1:1-2 (NASB), “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.”
    1. NWT: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and desolate, and there was darkness upon the surface of the watery deep, and God’s active force was moving about over the surface of the waters.
    2. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society deny that the Holy Spirit is alive, the third person of the Trinity. Therefore, they have changed the correct translation of “…the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters,” to say “…and God’s active force was moving over the surface of the waters.”
    3. The Holy Spirit is not God’s active force. The Holy Spirit speaks. An active force does not speak.
      1. Acts 8:29, “Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go up and join this chariot.”
      2. Acts 13:2, “While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
  2. Zechariah 12:10 (NASB), “And I [God] will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.”
    1. NWT: “I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of favor and supplication, and they will look to the one whom they pierced, and they will wail over him as they would wail over an only son; and they will grieve bitterly over him as they would grieve over a firstborn son.
    2. The Jehovah’s Witnesses change the word “me” to “the one” so that it says in their Bible, “…they will look upon the one whom they have pierced…” Since the Jehovah’s Witnesses deny that Jesus is God in flesh, then Zech. 12:10 would present obvious problems, so they changed it.
  3. John 1:1 (NASB), “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
    1. NWT: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.”
    2. The Watchtower mistranslates the verse as “a god.”
    3. Again, because the Jehovah’s Witnesses deny God in flesh for the Scriptures (John 1:1, 14; Col. 2:9), they must change the Bible to make it agree with their theology. The Jehovah’s Witness version in the New World Translation says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.”
    4. Notice that “a god” is their so-called translation. But this is problematic since it would imply polytheism. I asked Jehovah’s Witnesses if they believe Jesus was a god. When they say yes, then I bring up the error of their polytheism.
  4. John 14:10 (NASB), “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.”
    1. NWT: “Do you not believe that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me? The things I say to you I do not speak of my own originality, but the Father who remains in union with me is doing his works.”
        1. This is another obvious alteration in the New World Translation. In their attempt to avoid the deity of Christ, they scour the Bible and alter any verses that would suggest that Jesus is divine.
      1. Colossians 1:15-17 (NASB), “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”
        1. NWT: “He is the image of the invisible God,m the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist.”
        2. The word “other” is inserted four times in the NWT. It is not in the original Greek, nor is it implied.
        3. This is a section where Jesus is described as being the creator of all things. Since the Jehovah’s Witness organization believes that Jesus is created, they have inserted the word “other” to show that Jesus was before all “other” things that were created, implying that He is also created.
        4. There are two Greek words for “other”: heteros, and allos. The first means another of a different kind, and the second means another of the same kind. Neither is used at all in this section of scripture. The Jehovah’s Witnesses have changed the Bible to make it fit their aberrant theology.
      2. Hebrews 1:6 (NASB), “And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says, ‘and let all the angels of God worship him.’”
        1. NWT: “But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: ‘And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.’”
        2. In this verse, they translate the Greek word for worship, proskuneo, as “obeisance.” Obeisance is a word that means to honor, show respect, even bow down before someone. Since Jesus, to them, is created, then he cannot be worshiped. They have also done this in other verses concerning Jesus, i.e., Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; 28:9.
        3. See the articles https://carm.org/heb-16-let-angels-do-obeisance-him and https://carm.org/new-world-translation-and-proskuneo-worship
      3. Hebrews 1:8 (NASB), “But of the Son He says, ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the righteous scepter is the scepter of his kingdom.'”
        1. NWT: “But about the Son, he says: ‘God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness.'”
        2. This is a verse where God the Father is calling Jesus God: “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.'” Since the Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t agree with that, they have changed the Bible, yet again, to agree with their theology. They have translated the verse as “…God is your throne…” The problem with the Jehovah’s Witness translation is that this verse is a quote from Psalm 45:6 which, from the Hebrew, can only be translated as “…Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.” To justify their New Testament translation they actually changed the OT verse to agree with their theology, too!
      Conclusion on the New World Translation
      The NWT translation is a bad translation. It has changed the text to suit its own theological bias in many places. It misrepresents the person and work of Christ as well as the personhood of the Holy Spirit. The New World translation should be avoided.

Idont cut and paste anything, i donot know how.
Its just the opposite--The darkness rejects truth. The NWT fixed the errors translated in centuries ago.
FACT-- In The OT in nearly 6800 places, wicked men removed Gods personal name YHWH(Jehovah) and replaced it with the titles-GOD or LORD all capitols. They had no right. The wicked keep it out. And condemn the one translation that put it back. The kjv put it back in 2015. Every supposed scholar on earth knows its fact. They know other facts as well they keep hidden.Why? Its probably kind of hard to tell all they live in darkness of fact and would lose billions yearly those religions pull in.
34,000 trinity based religions= a house divided will not stand.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I gave you several, and highlighted the words of priest and scholar McKenzie. Post #85.

Didn’t you read them? McKenzie certainly was not “deceived by the Watch Tower”!

Dogknox20

I gave you several, and highlighted the words of priest and scholar McKenzie. Post #85.

Didn’t you read them? McKenzie certainly was not “deceived by the Watch Tower”!
One of your own leaders, Roman Catholic priest John L. McKenzie, S.J., also a highly acclaimed scholar, wrote in his “Dictionary of the Bible” regarding John 1:1:
“Jn 1:1 should rigorously be translated ‘the word was with the God [= the Father], and the word was a divine being.’ ” (1965, NY), p. 317. — Published with nihil obstat and imprimatur.

YES.. Jesus was a Devine Being! God is Devine! McKenzie is NOT saying; Jesus is one of many he is saying Jesus is GOD! Jesus is 100% God a divine being and Jesus is 100% Man!
Jesus is God/Man!
Isaiah 44:24 “This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
I am the Lord,
the Maker of all things
who stretches out the heavens,
who spreads out the earth by myself

Hockeycowboy The Watch Tower changed John 1 to read "Many gods"! They reject Jesus is THE God; but just one of many gods!
Christians believe Jesus is THE God the creator of ALL THINGS!
John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Christians believe in ONE God! Christians are Monotheists the JW is forced to be Polytheists by the Watch Tower!
Hockeycowboy The NWT is a travesty of the Scriptures of the five men on the translation committee–Nathan Knorr, Fred Franz, Albert Schroeder, George Gangas, and Milton Henschel–Franz is the only one who had any knowledge at all of the biblical languages.
Hockeycowboy Franz studied Greek for only two years (not biblical Greek), and he was allegedly self-taught in Hebrew. The other four men completely lack any credentials that would qualify them as competent biblical scholars.

The NWT is a lie! NOT another bible interpretation has all the corrupted verses as the NWT does! You have been deceived by the evil one the Anti-Christ the Anti-Christian!

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
One of your own leaders, Roman Catholic priest John L. McKenzie, S.J., also a highly acclaimed scholar, wrote in his “Dictionary of the Bible” regarding John 1:1:
“Jn 1:1 should rigorously be translated ‘the word was with the God [= the Father], and the word was a divine being.’ ” (1965, NY), p. 317. — Published with nihil obstat and imprimatur.

YES.. Jesus was a Devine Being! God is Devine! McKenzie is NOT saying; Jesus is one of many he is saying Jesus is GOD! Jesus is 100% God a divine being and Jesus is 100% Man!
Jesus is God/Man!
Isaiah 44:24 “This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
I am the Lord,
the Maker of all things
who stretches out the heavens,
who spreads out the earth by myself

Hockeycowboy The Watch Tower changed John 1 to read "Many gods"! They reject Jesus is THE God; but just one of many gods!
Christians believe Jesus is THE God the creator of ALL THINGS!
John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Christians believe in ONE God! Christians are Monotheists the JW is forced to be Polytheists by the Watch Tower!
Hockeycowboy The NWT is a travesty of the Scriptures of the five men on the translation committee–Nathan Knorr, Fred Franz, Albert Schroeder, George Gangas, and Milton Henschel–Franz is the only one who had any knowledge at all of the biblical languages.
Hockeycowboy Franz studied Greek for only two years (not biblical Greek), and he was allegedly self-taught in Hebrew. The other four men completely lack any credentials that would qualify them as competent biblical scholars.

The NWT is a lie! NOT another bible interpretation has all the corrupted verses as the NWT does! You have been deceived by the evil one the Anti-Christ the Anti-Christian!
Oh my goodness.
Divine means “of God” or “from God”, not just God.
Hence, angels are divine beings. The Earth is divine.
And Jesus as the “only-begotten Son of God”, is divine.

And regarding translations that say ‘they worshipped Jesus’….the Greek word rendered worship here is “proskyneo” which is used in the LXX to describe Abraham ‘bowing down’ to the sons of Heth at Genesis 23:7,12…. Abraham was honoring them, not worshipping them.

And regarding the NWT translators… the Apostles were only fisherman and common people; but what they had was Jehovah’s — Jesus’ Father’s -- spirit & blessing. That is what imparts truth - Luke 10:21.

Daniel 12 tells us that only in the “final part of the days” would truth become “abundant”….you should leave bloodguilty Christendom, and worship Jehovah, the ‘God & Father’ of Jesus (John 20:17) & God of the Bible & ancient Israel.

Dogknox20

Oh my goodness.

And regarding translations that say ‘they worshipped Jesus’….the Greek word rendered worship here is “proskyneo” which is used in the LXX to describe Abraham ‘bowing down’ to the sons of Heth at Genesis 23:7,12…. Abraham was honoring them, not worshipping them.

And regarding the NWT translators… the Apostles were only fisherman and common people; but what they had was Jehovah’s — Jesus’ Father’s -- spirit & blessing. That is what imparts truth - Luke 10:21.

Daniel 12 tells us that only in the “final part of the days” would truth become “abundant”….you should leave bloodguilty Christendom, and worship Jehovah, the ‘God & Father’ of Jesus (John 20:17) & God of the Bible & ancient Israel.
Hockeycowboy who is this passage talking about...(below) You want to quote scripture...
1 Chronicles 17:11 When your days are over and you go to be with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, one of your own sons, and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He is the one who will build a house for me, and I will establish his throne forever. 13 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

Jesus has a throne in heaven FOREVER God is his father.. Jesus established his CHURCH on ROCK not sand! The Church Jesus established will NEVER EVER Fail! Jesus established his CHURCH on ROCK 2000 years ago!
The JW church was started 2000 years after Jesus! The JW church was started by a man Charles Taze Russell! Jesus warned "There will come Anti-Christs!" The JW teach Jesus is NOT God Christians have always taught Jesus is God! The JW must then be Anti-Christian: Anti-Christ!
Jesus is ALWAYS with his CHURCH to the very end of time! Jesus CANNOT be with your church he did not start your church the MAN Charles Taze Russell started your church 2000 years AFTER Jesus! There WILL Come Anti-Christs! Jesus is ALWAYS with his Christian Church! The Anti-Christs will reject Jesus!

Matthew 28:20 Teach them to obey everything that I have told you to do. You can be sure that I will be with you always. I will continue with you until the end of time.”
Jesus CANNOT be with your church he is ALWAYS with CHRISTIANS!
Jesus CANNOT be with your church he is ALWAYS with His CHURCH to the End Of Time!

Divine means “of God” or “from God”, not just God. Jesus was Devine he was God! Just as John J. McKenzie, S. J., writes in his Dictionary of the Bible: "Jn 1:1 should rigorously be translated `the word was with the God (equals the Father), and the word was a divine being.'"
Jesus was EQUAL to the Father!
John J. McKenzie, S. J. IS Christian he teaches the Trinity that Jesus is GOD! Jesus is the God Man!
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

Dogknox20

Oh my goodness.

I must add....(to the post above) The Watch Tower is Anti-Christ... They are noted for the many lies they have told... Satan is the father of lies! The JW have; Hundreds of claims the world will end on a particular date; none are true!

Matthew 24:36 The Day and Hour Unknown
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

The scriptures are very clear.. 144,000 Male virgins of Jewish decent will enter heaven! NOT...

Hockeycowboy not one JW is a Male Virgin of Jewish decent.

Scriptures are clear... There will come many "Anti-Christian" the JW is clearly not Christian they reject Christian belief and the Christian Symbol "The Cross"! Satan is "Anti-Christian"!
Jesus is STILL with the only Church he established ON ROCK it will never fail! Jesus did not build on sand!

Matthew 7:25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

You are forced to twist the scriptures or outright reject God' words as lies!
You are forced to say "Jesus failed he did not build on rock"!
Jesus tells you.. "He is ALWAYS with his believers, he is always with his ONE Church built on rock to the very end of time!" The JW have placed there salvation in the teaching of a man not on scriptures or Christian belief!