• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life, organization and entropy

meogi

Appologies Bishadi, I forgot about this thread!

Bishadi said:
entanglement is that physical form called gravity
So... the more mass you have, the more entangled you are?

Bishadi said:
take a peak at Casimir ... In which the potential can increase based on interrelations/exchanges
More stuff to look up! :D Although at my first glance it appears to be about theoretical plates close together, not gravity.

Bishadi said:
and literally true....... all of them and maybe count the chain, maybe find out how many generations. Maybe someone could pursue that as a course work... :help:
They do... that's how we know mutations happen at a pretty constant rate. And we're working on decoding as many genomes as we can, so we can compare and work on finding out the 'chain.'

Bishadi said:
But in a literal sense, really think about it; your dna, is their's (parents) and all their lineage, is your; since the beginning of time, and if ever a break was involved; you wouldn't be here barking at me

Honor them with thanx; and say "I made it, thank you"
Quit thinking I don't honor the life that has allowed myself to exist! But I am NOT them. My ancestral line and I are NOT the same 'life.' We share similar (or the same) blueprints (DNA), but we are unique beings (we each have unique particles, even if they are ordered in exactly the same way). Each vying, competing for our own resources. Because if we don't get energy from somewhere, we die. 2nd law holding true, yet again.

Bishadi said:
Because of that very intent.
So 'intent' violates the 2nd law. Define intent, please.

Bishadi said:
i.e.... draw a circle in the snow; place a jacket and 2 people in the circle; who will freeze first.
Do you understand your own examples? Who's silly enough to stand in a circle in the snow? Leave, and aquire your own jacket. Who's forcing you to stay in the circle? But, if you were forced to stay in the circle, I fail to see how it demonstrates violating the 2nd law. Limited resources in the system (circle), one of the two will eventually die; and so will the other, eventually, if all he has to sustain him is a jacket.

What of a friend who gives a jacket to each, leaving the 3rd in the snow? Again, it's all about resources, availability, and ability.

Bishadi said:
That intent is not in any calculations which ruins most any system. Then to understand that that perspective is not based in just you and my 'intent' but by a mechanics behind how energy associates within it environment... (a property of energy no where in the calculations 'entanglement')

now do you see the issue?
No. You're still considering life on earth an enclosed system. It isn't. There is no 'issue' when you do that.

How do you quantify 'intent?'

Bishadi said:
been trying to learn how to teach it.
I wish you the best in figuring out! :) But until then, we may as well continue discourse!

Bishadi said:
No it doesn't. much of the current math are patches for different branches... i.e.... chemistry versus Relativity.
No, not chemistry vs. relativity; but small vs. large. The conventional models explain the 'large' universe we see and understand (and isn't math friendly); the quantum models explain the extremely small (and is quite math friendly, given renormalization).

I'm not even sure what you're trying to convey by saying chemistry vs. relativity...

Bishadi said:
Already been there, done that.....
When... and where? I'm sorry, but I havn't read every single post you've ever made... and often get lost in their correlation to each other.

Bishadi said:
huge problems all throughout the whole chemistry of it....

simple items such as understanding what holds the plug of the nuclear pores, to the perpendicular planes of the catalyst that reads dna/rna chains...most every phenomenon missing, has been tapped on and i have material for.
I realize this is a monumental request, but would you please present the material you have for it?

Bishadi said:
How memories work to what ever-lasting life is; it all based from comprehending how light is the energy between all mass.
Then help me to understand how light (I'm assuming you're not talking about just the visible spectrum...) is the energy between all mass.

Bishadi said:
this is from over 2 and half decades of work with no a person in the world telling me what I can and cannot do, read, and study; it is all simply to understand and share.
Sounds a lot like my life, except I've only lived 2 and a half decades. :)

Bishadi said:
how stupid can a person be to simply want to do it?
The quest for knowledge is never stupid. And nothing is more noble than attempting to impart it upon others. :)

People can be known to deceieve, however. Hence my skepticism.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Seems to me that Bashadi started this thread to show off his intelligence.
Am I the only one who thinks he failed miserably?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I can generally post in all threads (for which I am eligible). Bishadi's threads require the most effort to understand and even then sometimes it is not possible.