• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's **** off @revoltingest

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You do that...& I'll have a team of black ops
soldiers capture you, & move you into some
tiny apartment in NYC.

You know... it may be worth it...and think of all the potential mauling opportunities I will have

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In a few months I'll make him refer to me Shadow Wolf RPT (or whatever name he uses), a title I will be entitled to use once I pass all my stabbing people courses and certifications. He and he alone will have to do this. If he doesn't I'll report him for being rude and disrespectful to me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In a few months I'll make him refer to me Shadow Wolf RPT (or whatever name he uses), a title I will be entitled to use once I pass all my stabbing people courses and certifications. He and he alone will have to do this. If he doesn't I'll report him for being rude and disrespectful to me.
And as you earn more money, you'll pay more taxes.
Initially, you'll be supporting me. But soon you'll be
supporting that 1500# mauling machine with a bad knee.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And as you earn more money, you'll pay more taxes.
Initially, you'll be supporting me. But soon you'll be
supporting that 1500# mauling machine with a bad knee.
But because this is California and I'm medically needy it won't be the full support you'd otherwise get because the Golden Bear will still help me with medical stuff.
So do take that "a penny saved" thing very seriously.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
LoneKindHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But because this is California and I'm medically needy it won't be the full support you'd otherwise get because the Golden Bear will still help me with medical stuff.
So do take that "a penny saved" thing very seriously.
Some day you'll become a productive citizen
who pulls her own weight, instead of merely
consuming.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But if you ever fully harness that brain,
it would be a net benefit to society.
giphy.gif
I'm trying to get there. This figuring things out on your own thing is hard.
But at least I'll be able to be a mild mannered people stabber for now.
And I'm starting classes tomorrow. The time is ticking until you start calling me Toots RPT.:p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm trying to get there. This figuring things out on your own thing is hard.
But at least I'll be able to be a mild mannered people stabber for now.
And I'm starting classes tomorrow. The time is ticking until you start calling me Toots RPT.:p
RPT = Radioactive Phlebotomist's Testicle?

Niblo

Premium Member
Hi Jock.

Yer a bambot teasing, bawgag squeezing, dobber pleasing grabbit. Now awa' wi ye, an bile yer heid!

PS. Yer maw's a mawn!

PPS No offence :)

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've thought about my entry.

Basically though, if I annoy @Revoltingest in this thread, it will put his guard up, and he'll be more likely to expect it.

Better to wait until a thread about lightbulbs or something, and when he says something like "Today I replaced a dim bulb", be like "WELL IT WAS ABOUT TIME TO REPLACE THAT BATTERY PACK TO THAT DOS COMPUTER!" then do a half-hearted photo-shop of the hamster dance, but replacing the dancing hamster GIF with dancing wolverines and cartoon snails which shake their booty or lack thereof.

I haven't thought this through yet, though.