• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's get loaded!

Wirey

Fartist

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm even less fun at bars than I am here. How boring, you ask? In college, I'd drink only 1 glass of beer cuz I'm so thrifty. Thereafter I'd drink water or OJ. I was so dull that sometimes people thought I was a bouncer who worked there. Mr Fun....that's me.\

But if I had to go to a bar, I'd want to watch Wirey & 4con get tipsy, & start twerking on table tops. But I would try to have Wirey keep his clothes on.

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Which posters here would you like to hit the bars with? Can you imagine what a night of drinking and politics would be like with @esmith, @Revoltingest, @BSM1, @Shadow Wolf, and @Quagmire? Who would your drinking buddies be, and what would you talk about?

Drinking and politics are nothing without bumping and grinding on the dance floor, one stupendous bar fight, a trip to the local precinct to bail somebody out, and then all hugging each other at 4am at the local diner over horrible cheap coffee and slices of pie.

Mine are @MysticSang'ha, @4consideration, @Deidre, and @Buttercup, where we would discuss Jello wrestling techniques. How you ladies doin'?

I'm good, darlin'. Go get your least favorite member here and try out some Jello wrestling techniques with him while I watch.

4consideration

Premium Member
Which posters here would you like to hit the bars with? Can you imagine what a night of drinking and politics would be like with @esmith, @Revoltingest, @BSM1, @Shadow Wolf, and @Quagmire? Who would your drinking buddies be, and what would you talk about?

Mine are @MysticSang'ha, @4consideration, @Deidre, and @Buttercup, where we would discuss Jello wrestling techniques. How you ladies doin'?
I'm thinking it would be really cool to have an RF reunion -- rather like a high school reunion, where everyone wears name-tags and we can walk around seeing who looks like we remember (imagine) them to look, and who looks nothing like we remember (imagine.)

There should be music and a dance floor, and it should be a mix of 60's, 70's and 80's music. I get to say what kind of music is playing there, because it's my fantasy. Oh, yeah...there's some Funk music.

I think it would be a lot of fun to get you, Rev., Quagmire, (and others, too many to name) on the dance floor -- and to have you and Rev. pick up the tab. That's my fantasy.

Wirey

Fartist
I'm thinking it would be really cool to have an RF reunion -- rather like a high school reunion, where everyone wears name-tags and we can walk around seeing who looks like we remember (imagine) them to look, and who looks nothing like we remember (imagine.)

There should be music and a dance floor, and it should be a mix of 60's, 70's and 80's music. I get to say what kind of music is playing there, because it's my fantasy. Oh, yeah...there's some Funk music.

I think it would be a lot of fun to get you, Rev., Quagmire, (and others, too many to name) on the dance floor -- and to have you and Rev. pick up the tab. That's my fantasy.

On the old History forums we had a get together once in Indianapolis. About 70 people showed up. It was incredibly boring.

Wirey

Fartist
Prolly cuz The Pope, Baboon, The Devil & Kleeborg didn't show up.

This was back when the boards were orange and the threads were all laddered. My name back then was Snowman. TK was on, but he used the name Toejam and never showed up, I don't think. netpilot showed, and this girl named Shakra or something like that who was a total flirt turned out to be a guy. A couple of people got drunk and made out, but that was about it. It was pretty bad.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
There's a reason folks like us gather on the interwebz and not in real life :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
On the old History forums we had a get together once in Indianapolis. About 70 people showed up. It was incredibly boring.
When we know each other in a single weird venue, & then meet in another, I'd expect that things would be awkward. And to know what those people actually look like IRL.....ew! No....I'll spare everyone the horror & tedium of meeting me snoot to snoot.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This was back when the boards were orange and the threads were all laddered. My name back then was Snowman. TK was on, but he used the name Toejam and never showed up, I don't think. netpilot showed, and this girl named Shakra or something like that who was a total flirt turned out to be a guy. A couple of people got drunk and made out, but that was about it. It was pretty bad.
I have some theories....
- 4con is really an exotic male dancer from Montana.
- Diedre is really a gamer named Milhouse living in his parents' basement.
- I'm a Chinese grocer in Los Angeles.
- You're a bearded lady in a Florida circus sideshow.
- BSM1 is Madelyn Murray O'Hare....living in hiding somewhere in Alaska.
- Brickjectivity is a lifer in San Quentin.

Deidre

I have some theories....

lmao!!
wait, how did u know? :oops:

nazz

Doubting Thomas
I have some theories....
Hey, then what am I?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm a great conversationalist but not much of a drinker anymore.

Well that would make two of us who don't drink. Let's just stop debating and talk about toast or something. You prefer jam or butter? :D