• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's get congress to do there Job.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
You know how Kids can be annoying, ARE WE THERE YET. Over and over again right in the backseat behind you. Well be that little kid to your congressmen.

They all have web sites asking for you to contact them. Lets keep contacting them. In the begining of the week Tell them you want them to fix the deficit. In the end of the week ask them what they did to fix the deficit. Every week untill they do something.

You have 2 Senators and 1 Representative and you can of course Contact the President as well. I've already started please give me some help. Instead of sitting and doing nothing be part of a peaceful yet annoying protest.

The squeeky wheel will get oiled.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What good does it do unemployed people if Congress focuses on fixing the deficit before it focuses on creating jobs?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
What good does it do unemployed people if Congress focuses on fixing the deficit before it focuses on creating jobs?

Feel free to send the e-mail on job creation. For me the two are related. Just send the e-mails. I would like to see my congressmen actually do some work.