• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Left-Hand Path and Anti-Semitism

blackout

Violet.
No, I meant the oppressive view that is "once saved, always saved".

Yeah, well the RC church likes to pretend
"once catholic always catholic".

It's like the final temper tantrum when you leave.:rolleyes:

Such arrogance would be infuriating
if it weren't so pitiful and impotent.

Sadly though, the psyche's of some x-catholics
remain manipulated by it.

NO ONE has the power to "Say What You Are"...
"To SAY... to Speak YOU INTO BEING".... but You.

I can think of nothing worse
than being "Owned by someone else's 'word' ".
WHO is the Magus?

These churches,
they participate in manipulative LBM.
The Masses fall for it,
right down to their knees.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I see no reason to hate someone simply because of their race, all humans possess that spark of the Dark Gift. Most people don't know it but the late Sammy Davis Jr., who was a black Jew, was a member of the early Church of Satan for a while and was an Honorary Warlock II* of the CoS. The Davis' and Michael and Lilith Aquino remaind friends until the day Sammy died, and the Aquino's were envited to his funeral. When Sammy died Michael Aquino wrote a letter to members of the ToS in which he said that, he, Sammy Davis Jr. "was and will always be one of us." Also, the current High Priestess of the Temple of Set is a black woman. This should tell you all you need to know about where the ToS, the leading LHP Initiatory school of thought in the world today, stands on the issue of racism.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

ScottySatan

There are a lot of racist Satanists from every denomination. Here's what I hear them say:

They are not just straight anti-semitic. They are racist, that is, they believe that different races have different qualities. They claim that everyone on earth is racist, saying that if you can identify someone on sight as being a "black man", or a person of recent african descent, then you are racist. They say they are not bigoted, that is, not believing that one race is superior to others.

Some believe that the differences between races create unavoidable tensions. Some of the more extreme ones, like the ONA, claimed to be ready for a race war.

ScottySatan

I don't see how that equates to being racist.

If you can look at a person of a certain physical description and make the guess that they're "black", or if you can list a few traits of what Chinese people are like, you're accepting a racial stereotype. You hold the belief that there is a physical difference between the races. That's ultimately what racism means.

Analysed all the way, acknowledgement that there is such a thing as race, is racist (and scientifically questionable, but that's my own opinion).

Some racist Satanists claim that they can use racial stereotypes, not just gender stereotypes, as a means for lesser magic.

Last edited:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
If you can look at a person of a certain physical description and make the guess that they're "black", or if you can list a few traits of what Chinese people are like, you're accepting a racial stereotype. You hold the belief that there is a physical difference between the races. That's ultimately what racism means.

Analysed all the way, acknowledgement that there is such a thing as race, is racist (and scientifically questionable, but that's my own opinion).

Some racist Satanists claim that they can use racial stereotypes, not just gender stereotypes, as a means for lesser magic.

Then how can anyone not be racist? It's obvious there are physical differences between each race, biologically also. A mental difference? Maybe, maybe not.

Kori Houghton

Restricted
So I am sure you guys know about these ridiculous groups like Joy of Satan as well as one's like Order of the Nine Angles. These groups and many more, especially JoS, preach such anti-semitism that Hitler would be satisfied. What is your opinion on such views? Why do LHP groups seem more likely to be (openly) anti-Judaism than other groups? In fact, many Neo-Nazis seem to associate with these pseudo-LHP groups. How do they make you feel?

I think you are mistaken in thinking that LHP groups (or individuals) seem more likely to be openly against any religion, including Judaism. In my view, the LHP is an individual spiritual path that can be part of any religion, including Judaism, Christianity or Islam. For any group you can find that claims to be both LHP and anti-Jewish, I am sure you can find dozens that are openly prejudiced from the RHP. Unfortunately, some satanist groups from the mid-late 20th Century played with Nazi imagery as a way of breaking a taboo and blowing the minds of outsiders, and the connection seemed to stick.

I don't know a lot about the JoS, other than reading some pages on a website years ago. Nothing I read there suggested that JoS was LHP -- just kooky. Some groups and individuals that work with Satan are, in my view, actually RHP. The background of the leader of the ONA being involved with Neo-Nazis as an insight role is not the same thing as the group itself being anti-Judaism. I don't recall ever reading anything in an ONA text about that.

ScottySatan

Then how can anyone not be racist? It's obvious there are physical differences between each race, biologically also. A mental difference? Maybe, maybe not.

Well, that's why they say everyone is racist. Some more than others.

Technically, the idea of race is a very slippery slope. Humans migrate and interbreed. And there are those members of every race that don't match the stereotypes at all.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

The statement by Michael Aquino in that thread from the 600 Club is some what accurate. However, he is missing one vital point. Yes, the witch-hunt scare here in the U.S. against Satanists in the late 1980's-the early 1990's was perpetrated by fundamentalist christians and not muslims as the U.S. is primarily a christian society. What we have seen over the past decade proves though that muslim extremists would not think twice about be-heading a Satanist/LHPather, let alone an American or Western European. And that is a cold hard truth!

I am not against the people who have been brain-washed and manipulated by certain religious, philosophical, or political propoganda, I am against the religion, politics, or philosophy which has corrupted their minds, hence, motivating them to commit violence against those who are different or who are not of the same mind frame or of the same culture.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

ScottySatan

The statement by Michael Aquino in that thread from the 600 Club is some what accurate. However, he is missing one vital point. Yes, the witch-hunt scare here in the U.S. against Satanists in the late 1980's-the early 1990's was perpetrated by fundamentalist christians and not muslims as the U.S. is primarily a christian society. What we have seen over the past decade proves that muslim extremists would not think twice about be-heading a Satanist/LHPather, let alone an American or Western European. And that is a cold hard truth!

I am not against the people who have been brain-washed and manipulated by certain religious, philosophical, or political propoganda, I am against the religion, politics, or philosophy which has corrupted their minds, hence, motivating them to commit violence against those who are different or who are not of the same mind frame or of the same culture.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

I was really referencing everyone in that discussion but Aquino, all the "**** Islam" stuff. It's just a reference to back up my claim that religion bashing is very common in the LHP.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I was really referencing everyone in that discussion but Aquino, all the "**** Islam" stuff. It's just a reference to back up my claim that religion bashing is very common in the LHP.

I can appreciate that, however, I was just pointing out a fault in Aquino's thinking on this point in my view. ;)

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Kori Houghton

Restricted
I remember reading that thread on 600Club when it was new. Again, in my view not everyone who calls themself a Satanist is walking the LHP. I think a huge part of the LHP is the ability to think outside the box, any box, including political ones. So many of the posts on that thread smelled like one of the staged discussions on a FOX news channel.

I think Aquino's comment on that page was mostly spot on. I live in an area of the USA where women accept a secondary role in society, and many actually embrace the idea that they were created second, and intended to serve men (and I mean that literally). In small towns it isn't all that difficult to get away with murder if you are tired of your wife. Investigation of crimes there is mostly limited to the techniques available during the turn of the 19th Century into the 20th, unless a higher jurisdiction takes interest in the case. But if the victim is female, it is unlikely this will happen. I should also note that the counties with this type of social environment are 99.9 percent white Christians, whose families have been in the USA for 2 centuries or maybe a bit longer.

I, too, have some disagreement with Aquino's final paragraph. There have always been Christians who are intent on discovering 'satanic' beleifs and activities, whether or not the people they accuse are actually involved with anything occult, LHP, or connected with the Satan archetype. The intrusion of Christian proselytizing into all aspects of American society and culture began in the 1970s, and paralleled many aspects of the occult revival very closely in timing. Historically, monotheistic proselytizing religions tend to show their fundamentalist side when there is any significant competition from other kinds of belief and practice.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I remember reading that thread on 600Club when it was new. Again, in my view not everyone who calls themself a Satanist is walking the LHP. I think a huge part of the LHP is the ability to think outside the box, any box, including political ones. So many of the posts on that thread smelled like one of the staged discussions on a FOX news channel.

I think Aquino's comment on that page was mostly spot on. I live in an area of the USA where women accept a secondary role in society, and many actually embrace the idea that they were created second, and intended to serve men (and I mean that literally). In small towns it isn't all that difficult to get away with murder if you are tired of your wife. Investigation of crimes there is mostly limited to the techniques available during the turn of the 19th Century into the 20th, unless a higher jurisdiction takes interest in the case. But if the victim is female, it is unlikely this will happen. I should also note that the counties with this type of social environment are 99.9 percent white Christians, whose families have been in the USA for 2 centuries or maybe a bit longer.

Wow, Kori, it is hard for me to believe that any part of the U.S. is still stuck in pre-1920's way of thinking when it comes to women. I live in a southern state, where we still have a right to bare arms whether you're a man or a woman. Here there have been a few times, in the past couple of years, when single women have had to defend themselves, their property, their children, by killing home invaders by gun fire and in all instances it has been ruled as justifiable. Where I live both men and women have just as much right as one or the other to defend themselves against violent crime. Here both men and women are treated equal under the law.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

jasonwill2

Partial threadhop:

So I am sure you guys know about these ridiculous groups like Joy of Satan as well as one's like Order of the Nine Angles. These groups and many more, especially JoS, preach such anti-semitism that Hitler would be satisfied. What is your opinion on such views? Why do LHP groups seem more likely to be (openly) anti-Judaism than other groups? In fact, many Neo-Nazis seem to associate with these pseudo-LHP groups. How do they make you feel?

There has been some contreversay about the JoS and if it is legit or not. Apparently, some think it might actually be a front for a Neo-Nazi agenda, as a kind of gate way. However, whoever planned this clearly wasn't thinking on how this jump would be made since most Neo-Nazi's are Christian. I guess they just want dumb kids to do their dirty work.

As always, Diane Vera has good stuff on this. There's actually a collection of anti JoS sites she lists on this page:

Other theistic Satanism sites

She also once had a link to a site that was "exposing" them and their leader for being a xtian, but I can't ever find it, it's somewhere on her site though, but she has no indexes so I can't find it.

Also I think the Church of Satan said it best when they said they wanted to celebrate the excellence of all races, but were willing to admit to 'better performance in certain activities due to biological differences'.

Basically, they were saying that because of evolution there were some trade offs between races, but that ANY race, since we are all human, could, and do become great.

Kori Houghton

Restricted
Wow, Kori, it is hard for me to believe that any part of the U.S. is still stuck in pre-1920's way of thinking when it comes to women. I live in a southern state, Oklahoma, where we still have a right to bare arms whether you're a man or a woman. Here there have been a few times, in the past couple of years, when single women have had to defend themselves, their property, their children, by killing home invaders by gun fire and in all instances it has been ruled as justifiable. Where I live both men and women have just as much right as one or the other to defend themselves against violent crime. Here both men and women are treated equal under the law.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Well, if you are an Amish woman or Mennonite, you absolutely do not have the right to bare your upper arms in public!

But I wasn't talking about citizens defending themselves against threats to their property or person by a stranger, such as in a home invasion. I was talking about crimes of violence, including murder, against women in small towns and rural areas to the west of where I live now, commited not by strangers but by husbands or intimate partners. And also the Amish equivalent of "honor killing" reported as 'accidental drowning' or something similar.

Typically 'persons of interest' to law enforcement after someone is killed are those closest to the victim. This is true locally when a male is the victim, but not always the case when a woman is killed.