• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lebanon is the most democratic arab country i think

Rotcha

I mean to be honest here. I really think Lebanon seems cool ^^

I mean thats good values right, having people creating a equal society not based on religious laws, but can still practice their faith despite of that.

I think more islamic countries in middle east should take Lebanon as an example that democracy is not automatically western devilship, but a way to create a society that one can make for the better for everyone.

Lebanon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BSM1

What? Me worry?
What do you think would happen if you ran for office as a Jew on an anti-Hezbolah platform?

Phil25

Before the civil war, yeah, now, it is hardly any different from other Arab countries

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I mean to be honest here. I really think Lebanon seems cool ^^

I mean thats good values right, having people creating a equal society not based on religious laws, but can still practice their faith despite of that.

I think more islamic countries in middle east should take Lebanon as an example that democracy is not automatically western devilship, but a way to create a society that one can make for the better for everyone.

Lebanon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You must be from the USA. Most English speakers with internet access are better informed.

Tom

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
On a side note, I live in Lebanon

You do?
maybe you forget that the most famous Lebanese woman is Shakira. Yes, her surname is Mebarak, so she has Lebanese blood in her veins .
and this video sums up her freedom to express her femininity and the power of her body.
[youtube]C7ssrLSheg4[/youtube]
and when all Lebanese women will imitate her (because it will happen, I assure you that it will) you will remain pretty alone in your beliefs.
One more thing: God the merciful has given women beauty so they can show it to everyone. Why should one despise and hide God's gifts?

Last edited: