• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving the EU has been a disaster for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
For a human being to be utterly free of the “-isms”, they would have to be infallible. Are you infallible? I am suggesting that you might be a bit deluded about this.

A particular ism, racism, i don't know about infallible but i do know that calling me racist is an insult based on ignorance
And i suggest you have no idea what you are talking about

Zwing

A particular ism, racism, i don't know about infallible but i do know that calling me racist is an insult based on ignorance
And i suggest you have no idea what you are talking about
You think that people fall into two categories of “racist” and “not racist”? That is incredibly naive, and shows an egregious lack of understanding about human nature. You think the human mind is that simple? Perhaps we should demote psychology from a social science to a branch of mythology, then.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You think that people fall into two categories of “racist” and “not racist”? That is incredibly naive, and shows an egregious lack of understanding about human nature.

You know nothing about me but you should know you have earned a place on my very exclusive ignore list reserved for ***** heads and amateur psychologists who try to tell me who i am.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You know nothing about me but you should know you have earned a place on my very exclusive ignore list reserved for **** heads and amateur psychologists who try to tell me who i am.
It is amazing that anyone has this delusion to outright claim another is racist, or that everyone is racist. At least people who really are racist acknowledge we aren't like them, and at least on this on this side of the pond refer to those like us as race traitors.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You think that people fall into two categories of “racist” and “not racist”? That is incredibly naive, and shows an egregious lack of understanding about human nature. You think the human mind is that simple? Perhaps we should demote psychology from a social science to a branch of mythology, then.
Just because you have racist thoughts doesn't mean we all do.

Zwing

Just because you have racist thoughts doesn't mean we all do.
If you tell me that you never had a racist thought in your life, then I’ll tell you that you’re a liar. What makes someone a decent person is that he can recognize the poverty of such thoughts, and suppress them.

Zwing

Oh, yeah. Ya know what is racist? What is prejudiced? It's judging people by their skin color and making judgements against them that aren't based on character.
No ****…and who does that? I can tell you that I always get along with manly men, regardless of such as you mention. Probably why I don’t get along with you.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No ****…and who does that? I can tell you that I always get along with manly men, regardless of such as you mention. Probably why I don’t get along with you.
With your attitude and accusations we never will get along. It's no loss of sleep to me, I don't care, and I'll gladly keep challenging your bs accusations. And it's those accusations is why we don't get along. But that's ok. There's a few others here I don't get along with either.

Zwing

With your attitude and accusations we never will get along. It's no loss of sleep to me, I don't care, and I'll gladly keep challenging your bs accusations. And it's those accusations is why we don't get along. But that's ok. There's a few others here I don't get along with either.
Funny, I don’t remember accusing anybody in particular of anything. Care to share the quote?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Funny, I don’t remember accusing anybody in particular of anything. Care to share the quote?
My bad. You called ALL OF US a racist.
A sure way to know that you have described something about someone that they want to deny is that they say, “you don’t know me!” So typical. It’s the type of thing you hear hood rats saying all the time here in the States.
every human is racist in some degree,

Man, everyone is racist, sexist, etc.
And then you proceeded to try to insist this also applies to those such as Christine because apparently YOU struggle with racist thoughts.
but I certainly produce the occasional racist thought, sexist thought (more common than racism with me, actually

but I think within my “Id”, that I’m God’s gift to creation, the best that a human can be.
And, by the way, the Id is unconscious. How do you think something regarding a concept that involves no thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.