• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lay's Dill Pickle Chips

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I would get all the popularity that you can and then tell Frito-Lay about the movement, pointing them in the direction of the page. See if they can't get Cadburry to send Wispa bars over here too.

It sucks, because they were here once. :( And they were great!

I'll go look into a facebook thing, but how to I make it official so that it will matter?

It may not work, they would have to see the profitability of it, but if you make a facebook page and then email the results to them, it is not much effort on your part, so you just need to decide if the potential gain is worth the cost.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Cadbury does wispa bars? They must be good then. :D Cadbury is the greatest. :D

I'll go make a facebook group, if I can find out how. I've never made one before...

Cadbury does wispa bars? They must be good then. :D Cadbury is the greatest. :D

I'll go make a facebook group, if I can find out how. I've never made one before...

Wispa bars are fantastic, they are just chocolate but the texture of them makes them great.

cadbury-wispa-2.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'll ask my sister to look in Australia. She can send me one with my birthday gift if they have them there. Last year she sent me some weirdo candy from Australia. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I put the "contact us" link from their page in there. I don't really know where to put it in the group either... I've never made a facebook group before. X_X Probably if more people join, I can add more stuff. Right now there's not very many people. I invited tons of people off my friends list, but they aren't really my friends... Just people I know...

I've noticed the if ....then scenario is very successful on facebook, as in if we get so many followers then you will do something like give up smoking, can you pretend you smoke :D

Alternately we could another group for another flavour of crisp, on that you already have in illinois and have a competition between the pages.

I think it will take time though, and I don't really know much about facebook, do any of your friends ?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I've noticed the if ....then scenario is very successful on facebook, as in if we get so many followers then you will do something like give up smoking, can you pretend you smoke :D

Alternately we could another group for another flavour of crisp, on that you already have in illinois and have a competition between the pages.

I think it will take time though, and I don't really know much about facebook, do any of your friends ?

I don't talk to my friends. I think ketchup lays are popular and not around here. I could see if someone wants to make one of those and then have a competition... Maybe I can wait until the group if bigger and then post a discussion or something...

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
They probably make them different because they used to make them in partnership with Taco Bell