• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Labdien Visi!

Luciferi Filia

Sargs no Esoteric Gudrības
Ever consider spending more than two days learning about Islam?

Here in the USA it has the shock power of worshipping Satan in a turban, but is much healthier.

Tom

Pretty much no.. I'm pretty busy so I never really thought about it.

Dude, if s/he knows we actually throw stones at a Satan figure, I'm in trouble :D

You'd be in trouble for pretty much sure... But I'm not going to do anything... Your disrespect, your lost, not mine...
I had to learn that I long time ago but when I was trying to be Chaos Majesty standing on the backs of Christians that disrespected my Gods and Goddesses.

Its their lost, not mine. I can't keep culling people who disrespect. Their due will come to them.. But indeed I will say something to those who sing a blasphemous chord but they will die by their own destruction.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
You'd be in trouble for pretty much sure... But I'm not going to do anything... Your disrespect, your lost, not mine...
I had to learn that I long time ago but when I was trying to be Chaos Majesty standing on the backs of Christians that disrespected my Gods and Goddesses.

Its their lost, not mine. I can't keep culling people who disrespect. Their due will come to them.. But indeed I will say something to those who sing a blasphemous chord but they will die by their own destruction.

Sir/Ma'am, by all means, I never intended to disrespect your beliefs. Abrahamic religions are the source and "creators" (in a sense) of the existence of Satan and in their beliefs he is the evil one, and that happened way too long before the beliefs of worshiping Satan existed. It is not my fault that long after that new religions came and decided to take Satan as god. I can't break the basics of my ancient beliefs because of new ones.

Having that said, I can only promise that I won't disrespect your belief and whatever I believe in that goes against you, I won't speak loud of it, which is I normally do actually.

My previous post seemed to be offensive to you. I apologize and I'll work on never doing it again.

Luciferi Filia

Sir/Ma'am, by all means, I never intended to disrespect your beliefs. Abrahamic religions are the source and "creators" (in a sense) of the existence of Satan and in their beliefs he is the evil one, and that happened way too long before the beliefs of worshiping Satan existed. It is not my fault that long after that new religions came and decided to take Satan as god. I can't break the basics of my ancient beliefs because of new ones.

Having that said, I can only promise that I won't disrespect your belief and whatever I believe in that goes against you, I won't speak loud of it, which is I normally do actually.

My previous post seemed to be offensive to you. I apologize and I'll work on never doing it again.

Lol! I never said you did anything. And its fine! LOL! I like when people do that:)

Overall, you didn't do anything sweets. Don't be apologetic. You and Me are cool :D

Also.. Ma'am I guess I'd go by... If you've seen my age on my profile, I'm not used to be called Ma'am yet, so don't do it. lol

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Lol! I never said you did anything. And its fine! LOL! I like when people do that:)

Overall, you didn't do anything sweets. Don't be apologetic. You and Me are cool :D

Also.. Ma'am I guess I'd go by... If you've seen my age on my profile, I'm not used to be called Ma'am yet, so don't do it. lol

You're not mad at me? Way cool :D

But I do feel bad somewhere between the lines :(

Hmm, if you don't want me to call you ma'am, how can I refer to you then with honorifics? I'm used to call men "sir" and women "ma'am" in the first encounters before getting to know them well to call them by their names. And for respect and friendliness of course.

Luciferi Filia

You're not mad at me? Way cool :D

But I do feel bad somewhere between the lines :( Why?

Hmm, if you don't want me to call you ma'am, how can I refer to you then with honorifics? I'm used to call men "sir" and women "ma'am" in the first encounters before getting to know them well to call them by their names. And for respect and friendliness of course.

You can just call me Luci or Luciferi, the first half of my username.. That's fine with me:)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Greetings! (Lol, I want to be a nerd right now but I don't know what to say, but I feel as though something Star Wars would fit here.)
I get that a lot in real life, LOL. It's my preferred form of greeting in ordinary encounters. I don't think I'd try it in a business environment though.

allfoak

Alchemist
Welcome

431605_10150814284354992_1059779597_n.jpg