• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kiss my......Unlady like Republican reply to former UK PM

JIMMY12345

This was the recent shocking response. A very unlady like Republican reply. David Cameron ex Uk Prime Minister requested a release of Ukraine aid money. It’s no longer the Republican party. It is now the Donald Trump party.

She also helped make the point.It is now all about Ukraine. Biden conceded Immigration along with a package for Ukraine. Trump’s influence blocked ALL. The key IS Ukraine.

Putin was Director of the FSB Russia State security. Standard FSB technique disinformation follows. Putin loudly announces he prefers Biden to Trump. This after Trump declares he would ask Russia to attack countries like the United Kingdom or Germany and other NATO allies. In certain circumstances.

In Russia Putin has big support. In the countryside people do not read newspapers just state Putin TV.

In USA. Rural USA does not read newspapers. Fox is the diet/Hypnotic pendulum.

What comes next close to voting time?

What Russian AI will not tell. Putin regards his poodle Trump an idiot. (a view shared by the rest of Europe/NATO). Russian AI will stream voting time.To say Putin prefers Biden. Reverse psychology. On CTC forums the bulk of comments are liberal’s anti – Trump. Republicans and others will believe their daily diet.

Putin is desperate for Trump. Trump will not be short of money. Easy win. Unless.

We need a third new USA party The Religious party formed of ALL religions. We crowdfund and all give two dollars. Give it a thought and set up. You have until Nov. You might be the next president!!!

Any takers?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
What Russian AI will not tell. Putin regards his poodle Trump an idiot. (a view shared by the rest of Europe/NATO). Russian AI will stream voting time. To say Putin prefers Biden. Reverse psychology. On CTC forums the bulk of comments are liberal’s anti – Trump. Republicans and others will believe their daily diet.

Putin is desperate for Trump. Trump will not be short of money. Easy win. Unless.
I tend to agree with the bold, given that 'this person' is no idiot, unlike Trump, and that 'this person' is just playing the US voters - as he does his own people.

libre

Skylark
Calling the GOP unladylike makes them sound vaguely bold and interesting.
I'd instead to choose another adjective in the laundry-list of adjectives that aptly describe them.